LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Model's Diaper Journey (Private for 22k5 and Diaperboy187)

22k5

Rachel was a 23 year old woman with long dirty blonde hair tied in a ponytail with emerald green eyes. As she was an inspiring model so she was quite good-looking too. The major flaw she had was she was only 5 foot 4 making her a little bit too short. which caused her to have some difficulties finding a steady employment. Luckily she had just secured a gig that would easily cover her bills for the next 7 months and it was only a 10-hour photoshoot. which was a major relief for her because she had been going through a dry spell in her career that was forcing her to eat pre-made meals.

Rachel enter the modeling Studio and gave her name to the receptionist. she didn't even have to wait a minute before someone came out of the doors and ushered her back into her personal changing room.The room looks like a normal changing room except for the large bed or table with cushioning on it.  She just Shrugged it off and said "Okay thank you." To the woman that had brought her into the room telling her she could leave. The woman that shook her head and said "No. Sorry I have to stay here to make sure you put on the product correctly or help you put the product on correctly." She then pointed over at the two bags on the dressing table. 

Rachel Shrugged  her shoulders it wasn't like this was the first time someone watched her get dressed. She made her way over to the bags and open them up. she pulled out a bright pink dress that wouldn't even make it past her hips a cute pink and white striped thigh-high stockings a few ribbons and finally a pacifier. She open the other bag and she saw a large bunny themed diaper there was also baby powder and baby lotion in the bag.Rachel look at the woman and said "I think there's a problem the contract I signed said that I would be wearing a new adult clothing line.I don't think there's anything adult about diapers" she said holding up the diaper hoping this was a mix-up or A  bad joke.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chloe was a 34 year old woman with short black, brown eyes, and an expert photographer. She had been waiting a long time to find someone to model some ABDL stuff and had been ready to give up when she finally got the perfect model. Upon meeting the girl and listening to her whining though it was obvious the little thing hadn't bothered to read the fine print from the contract. "This is adult clothing. These are adult diapers and this is an adult dress. Now if you don't wear it I can call Tanya but also tell my friends how you tried to get out of a legally binding contract.

Tanya was a 45 year old woman and Rachel's agent though had quite a temper at times. She had long curly red hair and dark green eyes and had been looking for a modelling opportunity for her for a long time. If she even suspected the young girl was trying to get of the new job just because she didn't like the wardrobe it wouldn't be very good. Tanya acted more like a strict mother to Rachel at times but only because she cared about the girl and didn't want her becoming spoiled.

Rachel looked at the woman a bit annoyed but said. "Fine I'll do it." An started removing her clothes and getting dressed. As she was doing this she thought she would need to have a talk with Tanya. She trusted her like a second mother and she was a little annoyed that she didn't tell her about the adult diaper. once she got all the clothing on she then looked at the diaper and ribbons. Having no idea how to put the diaper on.An not knowing how she wanted her hair tied up in ribbons.

She really didn't want to ask her for help but if she damaged the product she would have to pay for it. After almost a minute of looking at it she finally swallowed her pride and said "Could you help me with this?" she said waving the adult diaper around."and you didn't leave a reference picture in the bag about how you wanted my hair done."she said pointing to the ribbons on the dressing table.

"Of course. Just hop up on the table and I'll get you dressed baby I mean Rachel" Chloe told Rachel and waited for her to get on the table as she unfolded the diaper. She wondered if the short girl knew the first thing about babies given that she didn't know how to diaper herself. Once the new model was on the changing table the photographer applied the baby lotion then the baby powder to her butt. Chloe then taped up the adult diaper for Rachel making sure it was snug but not too tight or loose.

Next came the ribbons after the young girl's hair was put in pigtails making her look even cuter. The photographer began to set up her camera and supplies giving the girl time to examine how she was dressed. The dress didn't cover all of the diaper though it wasn't intended to do that instead showing off a good portion of the diaper. "Ok Rachel let's get some pictures" Chloe told Rachel before telling her how to pose look and act while taking multiple pictures.

It took a  hour but Rachel finally got over the the weirded out an awkward phase and  started to enjoy the photoshoot.  It had been so long since she had been able to do her dream job.It didn't matter she was wearing a diaper an to be honest she started to think it was really comfortable. About Two and a half hours into the photoshoot though she was getting a bit hungry and decided to ask the photographer if she could take a 15 minute lunch break. she had brought a light lunch just two diced up celery sticks  and some peanut butter with a bottle of water. it wasn't much for food but she just wanted something to tide her over. not to mention she was a bit curious of how the photos were turning out and if they were going to start trying different outfits and adult diapers on. because she had to be done with all the tests  Shots by now.

Chloe was so caught up in her work she almost didn't notice when Rachel asked for a lunch break. "Alright 15 minutes then it's back to work. Oh but I don't want you getting your pretty outfit dirty so you'll have to wear a bib or take off the dress" She told her giving her two very embarrassing options. If the outfit got any food on it she would have to send it off to be washed. While the young model began eating she started looking over the photos picking out the good ones from the bad ones. Tomorrow after going through the rest of the pictures again Chloe would send her final picks of Rachel off.

Today there was only the one outfit and diaper but there was also some accessories including a pacifier, rattle, baby bottle, and other baby toys. If it proved to be a success she would try to get her more jobs with the company. Soon the lunch break was over and the new accessories were laid out for the young lady to start playing with. Chloe wondered if Rachel had chosen to wear a bib or just take off the outfit while she ate.

Rachel had chosen the bib just because it was easier after putting the empty water bottle and container back in her lunch bag. she was actually excited to go back and continue the photoshoot.  So much though she forgot to take the bib off. if Chloe notice she didn't say anything. she just told her to grab some of the accessories on the ground. Rachel went with the least embarrassing one and grab the Teddy bear.  but soon she seemed to have no problem grabbing the rest of them. she didn't know why but she felt like she almost needed them and she really didn't want to take the diaper off now it was just so comfortable. As the photoshoot continue these feelings continue to grow.

Chloe stifled a few giggles as Rachel came back in with the bib wrapped around her neck. She quickly began having the naive model pose and play with the toys while deciding to keep a few pictures of the girl for herself and send a few to her agent. After another two hours they were done and she produced her old clothes. "Ok Rachel you can keep the diaper if you want but I need the dress back" Chloe told Rachel as she showed her the clothes and panties she had been wearing when she came in.

Rachel didn't want to put them back on she liked the way she looks right now. But she knew stealing was bad so she went back to the her changing room and started taking off the clothes. the only problem was she had wore pants  and she didn't want to put them on because she knew she would have to take off her comfy diaper. she started to get sad and soon started to cry. while saying "It isn't fair! It isn't fair!"

Chloe heard Rachel crying and quickly rushed in to see what was wrong. Without thinking twice she checked her bunny print diaper only to find it was still dry. She pulled the tiny woman in for a hug then bent down to her level. "Ok Rachel tell me what's wrong and I'll see if I can fix it" Chloe told Rachel trying her best to figure out what the problem was and how to solve it.

after crying into her shoulder for a while. she calmed down a bit in between sniffles Rachel said "It isn't fair..I don't want to wear pants I have to take off my diaper to wear them." Rachel had no desire at all to remove her diaper and she looked at Chloe for help in between sniffles.

"I have a few extra diapers you can take home with you" Chloe offered Rachel as she pulled out two more diapers like the one the model was currently wearing. She couldn't believe how the small girl was acting until she remembered the diapers warned that they could be addictive. It was only supposed to work on weak minded people or those easily able to be manipulated. Chloe hoped the extra diapers would be enough to cheer Rachel up but had one more plan if that didn't work.

Rachel seemed to be a little bit happy about the offer but she still was upset because that didn't answer the problem she was having "but I still have to put pants on" she said this almost ready to start crying again. There was no question the situation would start to deteriorate again if something else wasn't done fast.

"Alright hold on baby I'll fix everything" Chloe reassured Rachel before sticking a pink pacifier in her mouth and called Tanya. She quickly explained the situation and the agent agreed to come right over. Fifteen minutes later the young model's boss was at the door. Tanya came in and looked at Rachel then asked her "Chloe says you can't put on your pants without taking off your diaper and you don't want to do that right ?"

"Alright baby just hold on and let me fix this" Tanya told Rachel talking to her as she was a little kid. The agent and photographer talked for a few minutes before coming to an agreement. "Ok baby you can keep the dress for two weeks but to make sure you don't ruin you'll be staying with me. This way you can wear your diapees like the little cutie pie you are ok ?" Tanya explained to Rachel talking down to her even more. She had to promise to wash the outfit very carefully and every two days but thought it was worth it.

Rachel stop crying and said "You mean it."she said looking up at Tanya hopefully. She was really excited about the prospect of being diapered 24/7 now.she didn't know what she would do without her comfy diapees. her train of thought was broken though when she felt a warm spot between her legs.

"Yes I promise now let's get you dressed" Tanya told Rachel before helping her put the dress back on. She then picked her up and headed to her car. Although it wasn't required she had a booster seat for the little model. Tanya had noticed the diaper growing wet but said nothing about it as she put Rachel in the booster seat making sure she had the two diapers.

Rachel notice she had an accident but didn't care. She was happily looking around the car and the surrounding area. even when the receptionist gave her a weird look she just smiled and waved.she felt happy and safe in her new little world an didn't care what anyone thought.to be honest the only thing she was worried about how was she was really hungry.

"Ready to go home with mama ?" Tanya asked Rachel not expecting much of a response. She didn't realize how hungry the petite lady was since she had yet to mention it. If she did they would go on a quick shopping trip before going to the agent's house. Tanya could tell Rachel was acting like herself but figured she was just suffering the side effects from wearing the diapers.

Rachel nodded and clapped her hands happily in response to Tanya's question. As the car started moving Rachel's tummy started grumbling. she was debating about asking Tanya for a Happy Meal but soon her tummy pains started to become too much. "Tanya can we go to McDonald's before we go home?" she said in a pleading voice hoping she would say yes.

"Hmm I don't know. Are you going to be good and not call me by my first name ?" Tanya asked Rachel while pretending to think it over. She would get her something from McDonald's so long as the adult woman acted like a little kid for her. As they waited at a light she wondered if the model realized the agent expected to be called mommy. Tanya waited for an answer as they got closer to a McDonald's.

Rachel was a little confused at first not understanding what she meant by not calling  her by their first name she sat there for a while thinking about it before she said oh you want me to call you "Mama?okay if that's what you want. Tanya is now mama!" she said giggle a little bit because she already considered Tanya second mama. She then said hopefully "Does that mean we can go to McDonald's mama?"

"Of course we can baby. Do you know what you want ?" Tanya asked Rachel as she turned into the McDonald's drive thru. She would probably just get the girl a Happy Meal or chicken nuggets unless she had something else in mind. It warmed her heart hearing the little model call her mommy while sitting in a booster seat. Tanya wasn't surprised to find a big line but it just gave them time to think about what they both wanted.

Rachel smiled and said "I want a Happy Meal and chicken nuggets with honey!"  as they waited for the line to start moving Rachel was thinking the same thing her mommy was  even though she was in a little state of mine it's always seems McDonald's Had Lines no matter what time of day Rachel remembered a lot of times driving into the drive-thru only to drive right back out because she didn't have time to wait in line. Rachel then realize she forgot her car "Mama I left my car at the studio will it be okay?"