LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Model's Diaper Journey (Private for 22k5 and Diaperboy187)

22k5

"I didn't hear a please. Maybe you don't want McDonald's" Tanya scolded Rachel for forgetting her manners. She couldn't get out since there were cars behind her though could always make good on the threat if angered enough. Upon hearing the new model starting to ask about her car she thought about the situation. "I'll have Chloe move it over to your house" Tanya assured Rachel though it was obviously not going to be used for a few weeks.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when Rachel's new mommy said they might not go to McDonalds unless she said please she said it "Please Mommy please I'm sorry.I want my chicken nuggets please!"

Rachel vigorously nodded her head  "Please and thank you Mommy.I don't want my car to get stolen.I paid a lots of moneys for it."she said the last part in a bit of a slur. Even though she had no desire to drive it anymore at the moment it was still her car Rachel thought and she was glad her mommy was taking care of it. an once again Rachel and her new mommy waited for the long line  to keep moving.

"That's better. I expect you to remember your manners from now on" Tanya warned Rachel as she continued waiting in line. She decided to use the opportunity to order more a whole case of diapers so the girl wouldn't run out too quickly. Just as she had placed the order of diapers it was finally her turn to place her order at McDonald's. Tanya ordered a quarter pounder for herself and a chicken nuggets Happy Meal with honey sauce for Rachel though asked for the toy for children under three.

Rachel was excited she was going to get a toy to she giggled with joy before saying. "Thank you Mommy you're the best!"Rachel couldn't wait to get home to play  with her new toy and eat her chicken nuggets!the only thing standing in the way was the line at McDonald's now.

Tanya smiled glad to hear Rachel say that as she paid for the meal. She was glad the line was moving faster now and soon had their food. The Happy Meal was kept out of the model's reach as the agent began driving home. Soon they had arrived at Tanya's house and she went to let Rachel out of the carseat.

Rachel was a bit annoying that her mommy wasn't giving her the Happy Meal. But she didn't say anything out of fear she would not give her the toy or the chicken nuggets. As they finally got out of the drive-thru and headed home Rachel began thinking she did miss the pacifier she had at the photoshoot.  She decided to start sucking her thumb instead she did this the rest of the way to her new Mama's home.  once we finally got there. Rachel was helped out of her car seat. while this was happening she asked "Mama were will i sleep?" Rachel had been over to the house before but she didn't remember guest bedroom.

"I'll figure something out don't you worry" Tanya told Rachel as she let her out of the carseat and gave her the Happy Meal. She didn't let the girl open it until they were inside and at the table. Upon seeing the toy she took it before the model got distracted by it. "Eat your Happy Meal then you can play with your toy" Tanya told Rachel before calling Chloe and asking her to take Rachel's car to her house.

Rachel didn't need to be told twice she was hungry and started eating a chicken nuggets she was done with them before her mommy was even done talking on the phone. she patiently waited for her mommy to get off the phone and she started sucking her thumb because it helped to calm her down. really she was excited to see what would happen next for her. she was so much happier Back in Diapers they were super comfy and they just made her feel happy all the stress you had been feeling before seem to have disappeared.

Once Tanya got done on the phone with Rachel and saw she had finished her Happy Meal she gave her the toy. She hoped the young woman would like it despite being a simple stacking toy for kids under three. Now she had to figure out where to put the little model and went to check out the spare rooms. While it would be cute to put Rachel in a crib Tanya doubted Rachel would fit or the crib would hold all her weight.

once Rachel's new mommy left the room she looked around the kitchen for a little bit. there was nothing to do so she left and went into the living room she looked at the TV for a little bit but decided against that that mommy would want her to ask her for permission.  So she sat down and started playing with her toy. she was hoping that her mommy would come back with some more toys to play with.

Tanya looked in at the guest room before deciding she would fix it up but until then Rachel would sleep with her. She spotted a few stuffed animals and remembered she still had a big trash bag where she stored a lot of them. After picking out five of her personal favorites she headed to the living room and found her client playing with the baby toy. Tanya found the moment adorable as she told Rachel "I have a surprise for you baby"

Rachel turned around to see her mommy and she started saying "what is it mama ...." before seeing the stuffed animals and almost jumped up for joy "Are  those for me mama!" excitement clearly written on Rachel's face as she rushed over to Tanya. "Are they mama! are they mama! Please tell me they are!" she was having a bit of trouble containing her emotions.

"Yes but you have to take good care of them understand ?" Tanya asked Rachel as she gave her the stuffed animals. She had picked out a dog, unicorn, princess, cat, and turtle for the girl to play with. The agent still had fond memories of playing with them when she was a kid and hoped she hadn't made an awful mistake. If Rachel put one in her mouth Tanya would take them away from her for a few days.

"okay Mommy I won't let them get hurt!" she said if a bright smile on her face. barely able to hold on to all of the large stuffed animals. she sat down and started to play with them when she thought to ask "what are their names mama?" she said staring at Tanya in a bit of confusion and wonderment. it also seemed like she wanted her mommy to play with her.

"Well it's been so long and I can't remember all their names. Maybe you can help me name them" Tanya told Rachel as she decided to let her pick some names for them. She was more than happy to play for a bit so long as they didn't stay up too late. By nine o'clock she planned to have the cute little model in bed. Tanya had made sire to have the diapers expressed delivered so they would come in the next day or two.

Rachel was happy as her and her mother played together as for the animal names the dog was named Red. the unicorn  cinnamon  the turtle Oogway the cat tabby.  as for the princess Rachel was having a problem with that she would have to think of something later she just wanted to play. Rachel was really no longer thinking time and soon it was getting dark outside 

"Those are great names" Tanya told Rachel as she liked the new names her stuffed animals were given. She played with the model until noticing it was already eight o'clock. After setting the stuffed animals aside she told the young model "Alright it's eight o'clock. That means bath time, then a baba, and maybe even a story" Tanya hoped Rachel wouldn't make a fuss over taking a bath and having to get out of her damp diaper.

Rachel was upset that playtime was over but understood she needed her sleep. so she put her Happy Meal toy with the rest of the stuffed animals and stood up as she was doing this she thought yeah I could use a baba I'm getting quite thirsty. but as she walked over to her mama to follow her to the bathroom But just then her intestines started feeling weird and before she knew it something happened and it was quite a bit smelly. she quickly blushed in embarrassment and almost started to cry.

Tanya quickly realized what Rachel had done as the smell reached her nose. "Ssh there there it's alright baby. Mama will get you all cleaned up. That's what your diaper is for remember" She tried to comfort the girl while helping her lay down on the bathroom floor. After untaping the diaper she cleaned her client's butt with toilet paper and then used baby wipes just to make sure it was clean. Tanya waited for Rachel to calm down so she could get her in a bath as the diaper went in the trash.

Rachel had calmed down after the initial shock. after her mommy had cleaned her up and put her in the bathtub she was feeling better now but she missed being in her diapee.  she hopes her mommy would quickly clean her up and she could be back in them again. But every second that passed by this feeling became Lesser and lesser and weird question started forming in her head why was she even here.

"See baby mama promised to take care of it and she did" Tanya told Rachel as she prepared the bath and put her in. As she washed the young model she had no idea the effects of being diapered were starting to wear off and she was slowly going back to normal. By the time she got to her hair the girl looked more confused than anything else. Tanya finished washing Rachel then got out a towel intending to help her dry off before getting her in a new diaper.

Rachel at this point didn't know what was going on she was confused. the memory of how comfortable she was still was there but why was she feeling this way she didn't get it. once Tanya finish drying her off she asked "Tanya why am I at your house?" Rachel was now acting like one of those people that had Laughing Gas so would listen to what Tanya said or told her to do but she was now questioning why she was here at all.

Tanya was surprised when Rachel asked her what she was doing with her. "Don't you remember what happened baby ?" She asked her curious to hear what if anything she remembered. If the model didn't remember what had happened it would certainly make things much more interesting. Tanya began to dry Rachel off while waiting to hear what exactly she remembered from the day.

Rachel tried to remember what was happening she was being a good baby girl with her new mommy. she then remember playing with the stuffed animals with Tanya and looked at her for a second before  "Are you my new mommy Tanya." She said a bit confused not really understanding all the new memories flooding into her head she could barely keep her head straight  But for some reason she really wanted to be back in a diaper.

"That's right baby ! After your modelling job you discovered you liked wearing diapers and called me to come pick you up and take care of you" Tanya fibbed a little as she finished drying her off. She grabbed the can of baby powder and led her to her room where the two diapers were waiting. Whatever was affecting the girl was wearing off though hopefully another diaper would fix it. Tanya unfolded a diaper then helped Rachel up onto it and began applying the baby powder.