LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mistake of a bet(private)

Gavin

She smiles and gets some making a quiet airplane sound"open up because here comes the airplane?"she says putting the spoon in her mouth and says"your so cute sis?". She then proceeds to feed her slowly keeping an ear out for jessie in case she wakes up. Eventually she looks at the clock and notices the time"ok sis time to go to build a bear?"she says getting her sister ready and gets her into the car and goes to build a bear leaving jessie alone 

Jessie continued to sleep for another hour before finally waking up. She tried to remember why she was in a crib and wearing a diaper and onesie as she got out of the baby bed. After confirming to herself the diaper was dry the small girl began looking around for something else to wear. Upon reaching Susan's room she woke up a bit more recalling the events of yesterday and why she was dressed like an infant.

Carla was glad to hear they were going to Build A Bear and this time didn't fuss about sitting in her carseat. Once they arrived at the store she immediately went to work picking out a bear though was taking her time with it.

She takes carla around the mall and build a bear and watches her sister enjoy herself being more like a mom than a sister due to their mom working alot sometimes only home for a day or two a month. She remembers she locked the bathrooms and her closet just so her clothes and jewelry were safe as she had put the diapers in carlas room. But she also remembers that she also remembers she had locked the front and back door so jessie was safe and left some blocks since she liked playing and building the castle when she was clingy.

Jessie tried the closet first only to find it locked then went over to the dresser and standing on her tiptoes began digging around hoping to find some panties in her size. When it quickly became obvious there was none to be found she groaned in frustration and headed back to the nursery. As much as Jessie hated it she would have to wear baby clothes and diapers for a bit and began searching through her choices.

Carla dragged Susan around the store having her help her reach her bear then hold it while she filled it with stuffing. She was having a great time thinking it was a great birthday present.

There was a lot of my little pony clothes and diapers clearly the sister loved the show a lot and was her favorite show. The other  clothes were some elmo designed clothes and just a lot of pink shirts and onesies.there was my little pony plushies lying around and disney princess pantings on the wall and a training potty in the corner for when training is needed. As susan smiles fallowing her sister around the store feeling happy as her sister was enjoying herself sending pictures to her mom

Jessie viewed what few choices she had for clothes before reluctantly picking out an outfit with Twilight Sparkle on it. She felt an urge from her bladder warning her she needed to go and ran to the nearest bathroom only to find it was locked. After the tiny adult checked the other bathroom and found it locked as well she only had one option left and headed back to the training potty in the nursery. Before Jessie could even untape her diaper though her bladder released leaving her in a soaked diaper.

Once Carla had as much stuffing for her bear as she wanted she moved on to picking out some clothes. There were a lot of choices and the young girl clearly wasn't in a rush at all.

Luckily all the diapers were extra thick and absorbent and they could hold a lot without leaking and the potty was put in the corner where it was stored. Susan smiles fallowing her sister around and called their mom rose"hi mom how are you doing im with carla at build a bear i wish you could be here?"she waits for her answer."oh and when  will you be home mom we both miss you please hurry home?"

Jessie began to cry over being treated like a baby and having the bathrooms locked leaving her to use her diapers or Carla's training potty. She dried her tears then tore off the baby diaper and tossed it in the training potty since she couldn't reach the diaper pail. Since there were some training panties but they were out of reach she grabbed a new Barbie diaper and the baby wipes before starting to clean herself up the best her small frame allowed her to. Jessie was considering going home but remembered an exhibit she had been dying to go see with a low price for kids and although her gut warned her she was going to try and go see it.

"Hi Susan. I'm doing good. I'm sorry but I will probably not be home until past Carla's bedtime tonight. Tomorrow though I swear we will all go do something special for her birthday" Rose promised Susan knowing she was going to be working late. She hoped her daughters understood as she had been unable to get out of the office today.

The front door was locked but if she jumped she'd probably be able to reach it and get out herself to leave. Susan sighs"thanks mom I'll see you Tonight?"she said hanging up and walking over to carla"hey sis what can I do to help ive never been here much so you'll have to show me what to do?"she said happily looking excited to try."so show me what i have to do and ill do my best to help when i can?"

Jessie got the new diaper on not bothering with baby powder than got dressed in the outfit. She considered going home to change first but her friend's house was much closer to the kid's museum. The thought that people might wonder why a toddler was out without a parent didn't cross her mind as she convinced herself she looked a bit older despite the diaper peeking out from under the skirt. Jessie headed to the front door and found it locked but she brought over a chair to help her reach it.

"Up !" Carla told Susan as she lifted her hands up wanting to be picked up and get a better look at the the outfits. She wanted to ride on her sister's shoulders and hopefully avoid being carried like a baby.

Susan smiles and lifts her up onto her shoulders"pick out an outfit sis then we can dress it up?"she said smiling a little bit thinking about how cute the bear will be but lets carla build it."so you decided sis?"she asks smiling more brightly but she thinks to make sure she had locked the door but she was sure she had. When she pulled the chair over the door unlocked easily and how easy it would open in the nice house.

Jessie was relieved as she managed to get the door open and could finally get away before Susan came back. She then remembered she had forgotten some shoes and socks before noticing some in her size and quickly slipped them on. As the tiny girl headed outside she noticed the My Little Pony sneakers lit up adding to the childish nature as they had velcro straps instead of laces as well. Since she couldn't reach the door she closed it the best she could though couldn't get it completely closed. Jessie began heading off to the children's museum sure today would be better for her.

Since Carla was on Susan's shoulders she couldn't point to what she wanted and lightly tugged her big sister's hair in the direction she wanted her to go. Finally after going through almost the entire selection of clothes the little toddler found some for her teddy bear and let her big sister see them.

As she walked down the street people looked at her and looked at her and cooed but a random woman came by with an empty stroller she smiles."hi there little one where are you going i can help you if you want?"she said sweetly knowing the little girl shouldn't be by herself walking around.

Susan smiles and lets her sister pull her hair only slightly and seen she picked out a dress"are you sure this is what you want sis?"she asked smiling happily."is their anything else you want huh sis?"she asks smiling still.

Jessie began walking to the children's museum but with her diaper making her waddle a bit it was taking longer than she would have liked. She ignored the people around her that seemed to stare at her wondering why a little girl was away from her mommy. Upon hearing a woman ask where she was going the little adult looked up to see a woman pushing an empty stroller around. "I'm just going to the children's museum but thanks for the offer" Jessie tried to politely decline though at her current speed it would take a half hour to reach her destination if she was lucky.

Carla looked at her teddy bear before gently tugging on Susan's hair having her walk over to a large selection of diapers for the bears. "Down" She told her big sister as the diapers were low enough for kids to reach on their own.

She smiles and picks her up strapping her in the stroller that has a small blanket in it for the slightly chilly day outside and covers her up with it."ill take you there ok but first I need to pick up my daughter?"she says smiling and going to the daycare enjoying the crisp chilly air outside. But as they get outside the daycare a friend of jessies comes out of the building next to it coming down the path.

She smiles and kneels down  letting her sister down and smiles at her"ok lil sis pick out whatever you want ok?"she says excitedly 

Jessie was caught completely off guard as the woman picked her up and buckled her into the stroller. "What ? Hey no cut it out !" She protested but was unable to stop the woman as she was covered up with the baby blanket. At first she wanted to just get out of the stroller and walk by herself but quickly realized it was much faster and the lady was just trying to be nice. When they stopped at a daycare and the woman mentioned picking up her daughter Jessie noticed one of her friends and quickly unstrapped herself from the stroller and ran into the first building she saw not paying enough attention to realize it was the same daycare Carla went to and where the stranger was picking up her child.

Carla looked over the diapers before picking some with kittens and was finally ready to go. She reached for her teddy bear eager to dress it up and play with it now.

A woman that was working there seen her and picked her up and smiles taking her to a chair in the waiting room and asks"aww did your mommy drop you off and take off?"she says smiling happily and asks"what is your name little one?"she says happily. The woman smiles and picks up her daughter and takes her outside and looks around but shrugs and takes her daughter home. 

She smiles and pays for the bear and smiles seeing its gonna get late soon and asks"wanna go home sis its getting late and mom will be home soon i hope

Jessie thought she was safe as her friend passed by without even noticing her until she found herself picked up. She gasped as she for the first time bothered to look at the glass and read the sign realizing she had stepped into the daycare. On the verge of panic the pint sized woman looked around for the stranger only to see her leaving pushing her own baby girl in the stroller now. "Please this is all a big mistake. I accidentally walked in here my mom didn't drop me off. I'm really an adult so please let me go" Jessie begged the woman not yet telling her too much.

Carla nodded as she got her teddy bear dressed up. She could probably use a nap though would deny she was tired.

The women delt with imagination all day with how many kids come through here and knew kids loved pretending. "Aww sure you are dear i know you must love being an adult but enough games dear whats your name and are you potty trained we need to know so you can be put in a play room with others Like you"she says smiling. 

Susan smiles and picks her up and drives her home"lets get you changed and down for a nap it might start snowing soon as well sis and you might could play in it to?"she says smiling at her little sisters tired expression 

"Please let me go. I'm not a little kid. I'm an adult and deserve to be treated like one" Jessie told the employee glad she had yet to notice the diaper she was wearing. Thankfully for now it was still dry though there was no telling how long that would last. She hadn't even thought to get her ID first having nothing to support her claim of being an adult. Jessie whined and squirmed trying to get down as the daycare worker didn't seem to be listening to her.

"Not tired" Carla whined only to let out a yawn after her statement. She hugged her teddy bear as she was put in her carseat and began to drift off to sleep.

The women smiles but says checking the girls waistband seeing the diaper"so about 2 or 3 group maybe the potty training group?"she says to herself putting her next to her on the couch and filling out some paperwork."ok dear no more pretending what is your name and your mommies name?"she said seriously now if she wasn't given an answer she'd just fill them out herself with what she liked."ok lets get you a warm blanket while we talk ok?"she says wrapping her up in a very soft blanket since of how cold it was outside.

Susan smiles and takes her little sister home and parks the car and takes her little sister inside and lays her down gently in bed and covers her up. While outside since its late the snow is falling on the well lit streets and well trimmed grasses of the neighborhood and the breeze felt gentle and like daggers at the same time 

Jessie groaned in frustration realizing she would need to explain to the daycare worker what was going on. "My name is Jessie and I'm not 2 or 3. I'm 21 years old and I'm already potty trained. Now let me go" She explained trying to keep her situation a secret and how she wound up in the daycare. Simply by looking at the small woman it would be difficult to think she was an adult especially due to the diaper. Jessie was confident she could get out of the daycare though once she explained things to them.

Ronda sighs and fills her name out and only has her parents name left"ok little one keep playing pretend a 21 year old wouldn't be in diapers And be so tiny?"."now please tell me the name of your mommy please any name that comes to mind please?"she says in calming tone wanting to be patient with the girl knowing she might be pretending because she's scared or this might be her first daycare experience."its alright if your nervous everyone here is super nice mostly girls like me are here?"she says in a sweet soft voice to hopefully get somewhere with her.

"I'm not playing pretend ! My friend dressed me like a little girl last night and these were the only things I could find in my size ! As for my height I stopped growing a while ago due to a condition that makes me look younger than I really am !" Jessie told Ronda after stomping her feet on frustration. She didn't like how things were going and could tell she might wind up in the daycare's files if things didn't get straightened out. Upon being asked for the name of her mom she refused to answer knowing her real mom would never let her live the incident down. Jessie considered saying Susan but after last night didn't want her involved either.

Ronda was impressed with her story but still she could have seen that in a movie and said"fine we'll give you a test push open the outside door and you can leave but if you cant that proves you are to weak and you are what age i think you are?"she says setting her down."ok go ahead?"she says knowing the door is heavy so adults could open it easily a young child won't be able to."i still need to be told about your mommy so you can join the other kids in the playroom