LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mistake of a bet(private)

Gavin

"Please don't make me wear a diaper Susan ! It was just water ! Please I'll put on another Pull-Up when I get home just please don't treat me like a baby !" Jessie begged Susan her voice full of desperation. She had no intention of putting on another pair of training panties but lied in the hopes of avoiding being diapered. As her friend put some coins in and picked out a diaper with some baby wipes and powder the small girl began to tear up. Jessie shook her head no begging Susan not to diaper her as she watched her open the pack and pull out a diaper with baby animals and the number 5 indicating she hadn't even picked the biggest diaper for her.

Susan smiled and lifted up her friends legs and removed the "wet" pullup and threw it away and laid the new diaper under her and powdered her bottom and crotch"wow no hair either smooth and soft just like a baby should be." She then proceeded to tape the diaper up after laying her legs down and smiles"aww you look so adorable?"

"Please Susan you're my best friend not my babysitter ! I won't make a mess or have any accidents I promise just don't diaper me ! Please stop !" Jessie begged Susan as her Pull-Up was removed and thrown away. She blushed as her friend saw her naked again and realized she had no hair around her privates. Despite years of trying her body seemed to ignore the fact that she was an adult having almost no breasts at all. Jessie couldn't bear to watch as Susan wiped, powdered, then diapered her making it look to anyone who saw her that she wasn't potty trained.

She picked her up and giggled to herself and smiled leaving the bathroom paying for her meal and leaving a tip and going back out to the car."were gonna make a stop by the store on the way back home to get you dry clothes and some better diaper due to you'll need them for the week?"she says smiling putting her back in her booster seat and smiles buckling her up 

"Susan no please don't ! I know I agreed to wear any clothes you want but don't you think diapers are a bit too far ? I'm potty trained and can make it to the bathroom on my own !" Jessie pleaded with Susan as she was taken back to the car and put in her booster seat. She hated that she had even agreed to the bet and felt her friend had cheated by putting her in training panties. Once the week was over she vowed to make sure her best friend got rid of any remaining diapers in her size. Jessie's dress was still wet making for a very uncomfortable ride though kept silent.

She rolls her eyes putting in her music and getting in herself and buckling herself up and going to a near baby store and soon parking. She smiles and turns her music off and puts her phone and headphones in her bag she had. Then proceeds to get out and unbuckle her new little one and pick her up and puts 2 fingers in to check her diaper to see if its wet.

Jessie began to squirm around wildly in her booster seat upon seeing the baby store. She knew what her friend intended to buy for her but didn't want any part of it. Without thinking she unbuckled herself from the booster seat and went to try and get out of the car. Before Jessie even made it to the door Susan was there checking her diaper which was for now still dry.

Susan smirked at the dry diaper"you better get used to the diaper because im buying 3 boxes of my choice and we're not potty training you till their all gone?"she whispers into her ear going into the store. She goes into the baby girl section to find a diaper that'd fit her and a very nice design choice but cant decide on a design 

Jessie quickly broke into tears upon hearing Susan say she was going to buy her three packs of diapers. She didn't even want to think of how many diapers might be in three packs of diapers and how long it would take to use them. Upon being dragged into the diaper area the short girl's crying only became worse. All through the aisle were diapers and training panties with everything from Barney to Paw Patrol even Barbie, Dora the Explorer, Disney Princesses, and so many more choices.

Susan rolls her eyes and snickers"oh hush its a joke im only getting you a small pack of paw patrol diapers and some dry clothes so stop crying?"she says bluntly and then smiles getting a white small dress in her size that'll provide a little cover for the diaper. Then she walks over getting a small pack of 5 paw patrol diapers and takes her to the bathroom after purchasing them

"I don't like Paw Patrol !" Jessie told Susan as she instantly began whining about the designs on the pack of diapers. She hadn't realized they were a very cheap brand and only had 5 in the pack. Upon seeing her friend pick out a white dress she tried to get a closer look at it to make sure it wasn't too infantile. "I don't want any fucking Paw Patrol diapers !" Jessie told Susan once they were in the bathroom and tried to knock the pack out of her hands.

"Jeez really are a big baby aren't you throwing a tantrum over a diaprt design?"she says sighing rolling her eyes returning the diaper and saying"pick or i get the most embarrassing kind there is?"she says bluntly looking at the diaper brands and seeing whats the most embarrassing and has a few ideas.

Jessie gave a little smirk glad to be getting her way. If her best friend was going to treat her like a baby she was going to act like one. She took her time trying to decide on the best diapers before grabbing a big pack of Barbie diapers since they were all out of the small packs. Jessie could see the pack held 60 diapers and was much more expensive though they were also a bit thicker making them good for day and night.

Susan rolls her eyes and buys them and takes the girl out to the car angry at the Bratty girl and decides to come up with a punishment for her tantrum in the store and puts her in her booster seat and buckles her up. She then puts in her music and goes to her house and gets out and unbuckles her and picks her up checking her diaper again.

Jessie didn't care if Susan was angry at her as she was still very upset over being forced into Pull-Ups and then baby diapers. She was a little confused though as her friend hadn't taken her home but to her house. The last thing she wanted was even more people seeing her in a diaper and infantile dress. "What are we doing here ?" Jessie asked Susan as she tried to ignore having her still dry diaper checked again as if she was expected to use it.

She doesn't answer her quistion and goes into the house and goes into a basement playroom looking like a very very nice playroom in a daycare."you will play down here for a little bit while i go pick up my sister from daycare since my mom is out of state at the moment so theirs snacks and a few things of water in that cooler over their?"

"What if I have to use the bathroom ?" Jessie whined upon being taken to the basement playroom. She didn't know how long it would take her friend to pick up her sister and come back but didn't want to risk using the baby diaper and having to sit in it. While the small adult was easily capable of changing herself she refused to willingly wear one of the thick expensive diapers she had just picked out. Jessie waited for an answer as she began to do a little potty dance hoping Susan would let her use the toilet or even a training potty.

Susan shrugs"your wearing your bathroom now if you excuse me ill be back in a hour?"she said going up the stairs and locking the door from the outside but before leaving she said"theres also a tv down here it'll play a few ole kids channels and the vcr we have with tapes. She got in the car and went to pick up her sister 

"Wait ! Susan I'm going to need a new diaper  if you don't let me use a bathroom !" Jessie begged Susan while continuing to do a potty dance. She was too late though as her bladder let go just as her friend locked her in the playroom. Due to the diaper being a cheap brand the adult woman's bladder quickly went right through it leaving a puddle on the floor. While Jessie would have loved to make Susan change her she wasn't willing to wait an hour and began searching the basement for any underwear or even training panties though she knew what the obvious solution was.

She doesn't find any knowing there is none to be found as she goes to pick up her little sister from daycare and walks in smiling."hi miss im here to pick up my little sister carla?''she says smiling and and filling out the form to sign her out and she says"sorry my moms out of down at the moment and she sent me to pick her up did she act good today 

Jessie soon gave up looking for any panties or training panties and opened the pack of diapers. She got one out and set it on the changing pad before untaping her current one and began using the baby wipes to clean her butt. "Hi Susan. Carla was a little angel. We did try the potty once but it didn't work out" The daycare worker told Susan as she got Carla for her. The toddler was wearing a thick diaper and a short blue dress which did nothing to hide it.

She smiles and picks up her sister"you'll get it eventually how does stopping for ice cream sound and?"she said turning back to the worker"oh is there any open spots for another toddler that might need to be watched for the week?"she said smiling and setting her sister by her feet and smiles waiting for the form 

Jessie grumbled at how unfairly Susan was acting after cheating on their bet. She finished wiping her butt down before taping on the new diaper not bothering to use the baby powder. "Oh yes we have plenty of spots open. I didn't know Carla here had a brother or sister though" The daycare employee told Susan as she gave her a new form. She hadn't even considered it might be for herself or one of her friends instead.

Carla was only 2 1/2 years old and had been struggling with potty training for a few weeks. She had long blonde hair in braids and brown eyes along with a desire to be like her big sister who she greatly admired. The recent failure at getting to a potty in time had upset her though the mention of ice cream brightened her mood. "Ice cweam! Yay !" Carla yelled voicing her strong support of the idea as she was carried out to the car.

Susan smiles and helps her sister into her carseat in the back"hmm do you want big sis to teach you how to buckle up?"she says smiling and giggling to herself seeing if her sister will learn to copy her if she shows her how to do it knowing she wants to be like her. She proceeded to buckle her sister up slowly and smiled"are you watching little one?"

Jessie sighed before searching the playroom for something to occupy her until Susan returned and unlocked the door. She finally settled on some building blocks and set to work building a castle.

"Noo ! Wanna sit there !" Carla fussed and struggled while pointing to Jessie's booster seat. She might be able to be trusted though if not it came with the option of a three point harness. The more her big sister tried to get her to pay attention the more the toddler squirmed around. Carla seemed determined to sit in the booster seat and be more like Susan.