LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mistake of a bet(private)

Gavin

"Are you serious ? I can't even reach high enough to push the bar ! Besides you probably have it locked so it can't be opened without a code !" Jessie accused Ronda sure the test was rigged somehow so she couldn't escape. She was certain it would take all her strength to push the door open even a crack if there wasn't a lock on it. The day was certainly going downhill and she regretted wearing another diaper, trying to go to the children's museum dressed like a little kid, and ducking in the daycare without thinking. Jessie was growing more upset by the minute and was having some trouble staying calm.

Ronda had not locked it yet and smiles"excatly not we're gonna stop playing pretend and tell me who your mommy is please you seem to be getting cranky so naptime will definitely be after this?"she says soflty picking her up and sitting back on the couch."ok dear mommies name and real age please?"she says nicely knowing seeing she's barley strong enough to push the door will make her realize that she needs to stop playing pretend.

"Ok let's say for a second you're right and I'm not an adult. Why would my mom drop me off without signing me in ? And if you check the security cameras I came in by myself ? What kind of parent would let their little kid go off somewhere by themselves ?" Jessie asked Ronda trying to get her to think about how she had came into the daycare in the first place. She was hoping the daycare worker would realize her story about being an adult made sense but that was seeming less likely by the minute. It seemed despite her vocabulary being much larger than a little girl the way she was dressed seemed to determine how old she was going to be treated. Jessie waited for an answer knowing most parents had to sign their kids in and out of daycares. 

She sighs"dear we have plenty of young ones that are dropped off quickly but if it'll make you calm down?"she says going to the back room with cameras in it and checking to see. She did see she wsd right but wasn't completely convinced she was an adult by far and came out and picked her up genlty and went to a side office room and enters. There was another woman behind the desk a good looking blonde with glasses named hannah and ronda asked her"uh miss this little showed up by herself well with miss amber the mother of one of our older bunch but she is in diapers and doesn't have a diaper bag and wont tell me who her mom is?"

Jessie waited for Ronda to check the security footage and release her but was surprised to instead be led into an office. She guessed the new woman was the owner and attempted to explain things to her hoping to have better results. If she didn't she would just give them her friend's number to verify she was an adult. "I told her already I'm an adult. I accidentally came into the daycare while trying to avoid someone. Now just let me go please" Jessie told Hannah hoping she would see reason and allow her to leave.

Hananh sighed feeling tired"youve shown no proof of being an adult so im gonna ask give me a phone number of your mommy and then if she says your an adult then your free to go?"she says rubbing her eyes trying to be nice really doubting this girls made up story. Hannah gave her a piece of paper and pen to write on and gave her time to write it down. Susan sighs as she lays down on the couch to watch some tv and relax until her sister wakes up from her nap.

Jessie grumbled but wrote down Susan's number not wanting her real mom to see her dressed like a baby. She hoped her friend would tell them she was an adult so she could get out of the daycare. While it was a possibility her friend might lie she hoped that wouldn't happen. Jessie waited impatiently for Hannah to call Susan so she could finally go home.

Susan sighed and answered the phone"hmm hello?"she asks yawning. Hannah smiles as someone answered"hi miss this is hannah from the drop off daycare calling about jessie she is saying she is an adult but we believe she is 2 or 3 could you please confirm our suspicions?". Susan smiled devilishly and smirked saying"yes she is 2 years old and cant control her bladder and is diaper dependent and is carlas little sister who attends your daycare i am susan her mommy?"she says happily. Hannah nods and says"good thank you ma'am we'll make her file?"she says hanging up"excatly like we thought you are 2 years old your mommy just confirmed it

Jessie didn't hear what Susan was telling Hannah as she waited to be released. She was shocked when the woman said she was 2 and quickly began to protest. "No I'm not 2 ! I'm 21 ! You can't keep me here !" It became clear to her that her friend had lied to the daycare owner and wondered why she had done it. Jessie began waddling to the daycare door as fast as she could with the diaper wrapped around her butt trying to escape.

Ronda sighs picking her up quickly and taking her to the 2 year old room where playtime was getting started and she was set down"look i know being away from mommy is hard but dont worry you'll be happy here now go play?"she says leaving the room and setting up the baby gate. The worker of the room comes over to her and smiles"hi little one im glad your here would you please tell me your name and favorite color please?"she says smiling softly down at her having a fun activity arranged for everyone 

"No ! I can't stay here ! Let me leave !" Jessie whined as Ronda carried her off to a room of two year olds. She couldn't believe she was stuck in the daycare and began crying. Thankfully for now her diaper was still dry though her tummy was rumbling from hunger. Jessie wondered why Susan had lied and if she would come rescue her or leave her trapped with kids her size and taller.

The women smiles knowing she might not want to be included in their activity so she set up a little pad with a pillow and a blanket and layed her down putting pacifier into her mouth they had cleaned this morning"sleep off those tears and join us later the kids are super excited to meet you?"she says walking away and doing the activity she had planned. Susan smiles and knows where jessies at now and knows shes not leaving so she decides to nap for at least 3 hours knowing jessie will be treated good and sweet up there.

Jessie blushed in anger and embarrassment as her crying was stopped with a pacifier. She wasn't tired and with the baby gate blocking her exit didn't have much choice do went to go sit with the other toddlers. The pacifier did help her relax a bit though the small adult would never admit it. Jessie hoped the activities wouldn't be too boring while she waited for Susan to come get her.

The women smiles seeing her come back over as she smiles and goes around the room asking everbody their favorite color and aniaml and how nice their mommy or daddy was and she gets to jessie"ok little one tell everyone your name favorite color and animal and how nice your mommy or daddy is?"she says smiling". Susan smiles as she wakes up a few hours later and goes to shower hoping jessie is having a fun time and is excited to drop off carla later in the day as well

Jessie rolled her eyes at the simple question and began to answer but had forgotten to take the pacifier out. "My name is Jessie. My favorite color is red and monkeys are my favorite animals" She replied sounding like a kid just learning to talk like a big girl. It wasn't until she heard the giggling that she realized her mistake and quickly took the pacifier out. Jessie's actions and diaper seemed to have placed her among the less cool and advanced toddlers in her group dealing a blow to her self esteem.

The teacher knew some girls forgot the pacifier and looked at the 3 girls that laughed"ok since you guys find a accident so funny come up here right now?"she says tapping her foot and checking their diapers"as i thought all wet and need diapee changes go i want you to apologize to her now?"she says being serious not letting anyone get teased in her class. They all look ashamed and say to jessie"we're sorry?"they each said to her as she made them go wait for a change"you guys talk while i go change them ok?"she says smiling 

Jessie accepted the apologies glad they hadn't gotten away with teasing her. As soon as the teacher was gone she began bragging to the other toddlers "I don't need diapers anymore cause I'm an adult. I already know all my numbers, letters, and colors, and shapes" It was ridiculous trying to impress them especially with the diaper everyone could see taped around her butt. Jessie wondered if maybe she could use a few toddlers as a distraction to get past the baby gate and to the door.

They were impressed by this fact that she knew all of that but most of them seen the diaper and just looked away losing interest in her story because she's still diapers and looks like them as the girls are made to stand in corners as the teacher comes back over."ok jessie now name some facts about your mommy for us how nice is she and how old are you?"she says giving her another chance to talk like a big girl

"I don't live with my mommy anymore because I'm an adult. I'm 21 years old not 2" Jessie told the teacher which wasn't exactly true but didn't want to admit she still lived at home. She wanted to be seen as the adult she really was not some toddler who couldn't even be trusted to tell someone when she needed the potty. Her tummy growled again as she was really hungry now. Jessie would probably eat anything she was given without too much of a fuss now.

Bethany sighs knowing from Ronda she loves pretending"we'll come back to that ok?"she says smiling looking at her and said"snack time for everyone who wasn't a bully?"she says bringing out a large tray of strawberry milk cartons and packs of aniaml crackers and handed them out."ok enjoy your snacks if anyone needs a change after snack time please come to the changing room so you can get changed in private.

Jessie dug into her snack quickly finishing first though looking every bit like the 2 year old everyone at the daycare thought she was. She was still hungry and looked to see if there were any snacks left. If there were none she would try to convince a toddler to share their food with her. Jessie still didn't feel the need to use the bathroom though with food in her tummy that would soon change.

Bethany didn't let kids grab them on their own and handed them out smiling as she came to jessie"here dear this is the last pack and i hope you enjoy?"she says letting the three girls out of the corner and gave them their snacks but she'd make sure to talk to their parents about the teasing issue."ok everyone once snack time is over its gonna be movie time then naptime ok everyone say yes miss bethany if you understand 

Jessie took the last snack pack from Bethany before looking at her and telling her "Thank you" She then ate the food as quickly as possible feeling a bit more full now. A movie did sound good but the little adult figured it would just be a simple short one. Jessie wondered if she could convince Bethany to let her go during nap time so she could get away before Susan came to take her back home.

Bethany smiles and takes jessie by the hand while she eats and drinks leading her to a small chest"ok since you've had a rough day im gonna let you pick the movie for today we got the polar Express and staurt little and veggie tales please take your pick. Meanwhile at the house susan was getting carlas bag ready to go to daycare knowing she'll be moving class soon in a year due to she just turned 3 and she was so happy hopefully mom will be home soon

Jessie quickly picked out the Polar Express knowing it was the longest and would give her more time to sneak away from Bethany if she was careful. She had no idea her friend was coming to drop her little sister off at the daycare. For now the short adult plopped herself by the tv far away enough for the others to get closer. Jessie didn't care if the other kids wanted a different movie as long as she had a chance to escape and get away.