LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mistake of a bet(private)

Gavin

Susan was the best friend of jessie and stands in her bedroom"so i hear the bes burger restaurant is offering a kids eat free deal i bet if we put you in some kids clothes you'll look just like a kid?"she said smiling and looking around seeing if she has any kids style clothes."we could get you a nice pink dress and bow at walmart if you'd like?"she says looking down on her freind."so what do you say wanna bet on it?"

• Like 1

Jessie was a 21 year old girl with short blonde hair, blue eyes, and a desire to prove she actually was an adult and not just the little girl people usually mistook her for. She had found that difficult due to being under four feet and less than 50 lbs while trying to wear adult clothes that made her look like she was playing dress up. Right now her best friend was trying to sell her on the idea of dressing like a small child for a cheap meal. ""Come on you honestly think anyone will believe I'm a little girl ? Besides what's in it for me when it fails ?" Jessie asked Susan more than a little skeptical.

There were plenty of childish outfits from her mom and other relatives though she always hid them in the closet. It didn't help matters that most were intended for toddlers and extremely infantile. Some of the more embarrassing ones were a onesie with snaps around the crotch, a pink dress nearly covered in frills, and a set of footie pajamas with a zipper in the back. Jessie waited to hear what Susan would offer if she lost not believing in the dare one bit.

"Hmm well if the bet doesn't work than i will put myself in the daycare with my sister for a week do we have a deal?"she said giggling a little bit to herself."shake on it if your interested?"she said kneeling down to her level and holding out her hand to shake.

"But meanwhile where are those clothes at anyway?"she said smirking and going and digging through her friends room not caring what she says. She doesn't really find anything at first glance"where are you hiding them?"

"And what if I lose ?" Jessie asked Susan as she tried to keep her away from the closet. She had to stifle a giggle at the thought of her best friend being stuck in daycare with her little sister. Until she knew what was at stake she wouldn't agree to the bet. Jessie waited for an answer while trying desperately to keep the closet door blocked.

"Then of you lose i can dress you anyway I want?"she says smiling wildly and hopes she'll lose the bet having ideas in mind."move out of the way we have to pick you an adorable so you'll look so cute to everyone?"she says smiling again."are your clothes in there come on move before I pick you up again?"

"Fine it's a bet but there's nothing in the closet. Just some old clothes and junk" Jessie lied as she continued to block the closet door. She was certain if her friend saw them she would wind up dressed in them all the time. One thing that had completely slipped the small girl's mind was an old pack of Pull-Ups from when she used to wet the bed. Jessie waited for Susan to give up and just buy her a new outfit instead of trying to get into her closet.

She sighs moving her friend out of the way and opens the closet door"so many outfits to choose from?"she says smirking to herself then sees the old dusty package. "Hmm these would make you look perfect for it lay on the bed now?". She looks at the package then at her"why in the world do you have these anyway,?"

"They're from when I used to wet the bed a long time ago. But I don't need them now and I'm not going to wear them !" Jessie insisted as she refused to touch the mostly full pack of Pull-Ups. She knew she could still fit in them and that they weren't even the largest size. If her best friend wanted to she could easily put her in one and declare wearing one was part of the bet. Jessie was just grateful there were no diapers around though still didn't want to be stuck in training panties.

Susan sighed and put her friend on the bed putting her in a pull up and the dress with mini slippers"there that is the outfit you will wear?"she said smiling and giggling taking a picture. "Ok lets go now go get in the car while i pack a few things for the road"she said giggling looking at her friend almost already knowing she's gonna win the bet easily.

"No stop ! Cut it out ! I'm too big and the dress is too small ! I told you I'm not wearing those !" Jessie fussed and squirmed as Susan undressed her only to put her in a Pull-Up and pink frilly dress. She looked down at herself hardly able to believe how young she looked especially with the absorbent undergarments poking out from under the dress. Almost immediately she began to have second thoughts about the bet but it was too late as she was led out to the car. Jessie still needed a booster seat but hated using one and hoped Susan had forgotten it this time.

She puts the booster seat in the back seat and straps her in not listening to what she says due to putting her earbuds in for music.she proceeds to buckle her up and get in the front seat.she then buckles up and starts the car and drives to the restaurant not bothering listening to her and eventually pulling up to the restaurant 

Jessie pouted as Susan had remembered the booster seat and buckled her in. She knew she was lucky her friend didn't make her use a carseat though her little sister had nearly outgrown hers and needed a booster seat. All through the ride she tried to stretch the dress to make it cover more of the Pull-Ups but to no avail. Jessie hoped no one would notice she was wearing them as she followed Susan into the restaurant.

They ended up getting a table and Susan got a menu and jessie got a childs menu but susan took it and ordered mac and cheese for her"see you got a little kids menu isn't that right little one?"she said out loud smiling happily as the food soon comes."ok little one eat up and thank the nice waiter for her time dear?"she says smiling just to annoy her friend.

Jessie continued pouting as she got a kid menu only to have Susan order for her. She waited expecting the waitress to realize at any second now she wasn't a little kid. It never happened though even as she told her thank you. Jessie wondered if maybe Susan had cheated paying off the waitress to pretend she didn't realize she was a little kid.

Susan smiles and asks the nice lady"could i get a bib and a highchair please i forgot to ask for one at the door my little one here needs one?". The waiter smiles and says"oh sure doll?"she said definitely southern and also says"if you ever need a baby sitter call me?"she said writing her name and number down her name was rose and went to get the highchair and bib.

"Why did you say that ? I don't need a highchair or bib and you know it" Jessie told Susan more than a little pissed off as the waitress left to get her a highchair. While it was true she was having trouble seeing over the top of the table a highchair felt unnecessary to her. The fact that the woman had offered to babysit her was all the proof she needed that she had lost the bet. Jessie looked over at the highchair Rose had brought and hoped she wouldn't fit in it.

Susan smiled and easily put her into it and smiles"look who lost little one but how about this you go into the daycare with my sister for a week ill join you for a day or two?"she said snickering not really being serious about it but she eats her food slowly enjoying the win from the bet."see told you and your meal is free as well?.

Jessie squirmed but despite her best efforts Rose and Susan quickly had her buckled in the highchair wearing a bib meant for babies. She tried to get out but the tray blocked her from reaching the straps leaving her stuck just like an infant. Upon hearing her best friend wanted to put her in the same daycare as her little sister the short adult tried to shut down the idea. "No way ! I only agreed to wear what you picked out not be sent somewhere to practice my letters and numbers !" Jessie snapped at Susan not happy with what she was hearing.

"Well you lost and its my decision so suck it up no going back unless you want a spanking right here in front of everyone?"she whispered into her ear smirking evily to herself and really hoped she could actually go with her and experince it as well but shrugged it off."so did you enjoy your meal little one?"

"I'm not going to daycare so you can just forget that idea !" Jessie whispered back to Susan her tone making it clear she shouldn't force the issue. She was enjoying her meal and not having to pay for it but didn't tell her friend that. Just as things were going good and the small girl had gotten as comfortable as possible in the highchair her cup slipped from her hands quickly spilling it all over her dress and Pull-Up. It now looked to the restaurant like Jessie had an accident and the Pull-Up didn't help as it absorbed the liquid and the training designs quickly faded.

Susan smiles and picks her new little up taking her to the bathroom vocally announcing"oh looks like someone had an accident?"she says smiling and slowly taking her to the bathroom to change her.they walk into the bathroom and she lays her down and begins to change her"wow this bet was perfect?"she says smiling 

Jessie blushed and stayed quiet trying not to draw anymore attention to herself then Susan was doing for her. She couldn't believe her friend as she put her on the changing table. For a moment she hoped her friend hadn't brought anymore Pull-Ups until she spotted the full diaper dispenser. Jessie had a feeling things were about to get much worse as she hoped Susan wouldn't notice it.

Susan sighs taking her into the bathroom and lays her down"oh i guess i forgot to put more pull ups in here?"she said shrugging and thinking what she could do to put her into something not like panties."hmm any ideas little one?"she says smiling looking at her

Jessie couldn't believe it as Susan revealed she had forgotten to pack more Pull-Ups. She would have been glad but she didn't have any spare panties much less any clean clothes. Upon hearing her best friend ask if she had any ideas the little woman shook her head. Jessie was trying not to stare at the diaper dispenser but the thought of being diapered at her age scared her.

She sighs and looks back seeing the diaper dispenser and giggles seeing the look on her face"wow you really don't like that thing do you?."she said smiling and looking at her"what would you do if i put one on you?"she says snickering to herself and laughing teasing her and then says"what designs do you think will be on them?."