LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training mixup(private)

Gavin

Rebecca looked at the packs of diapers then at Lexie before telling the employee "That sounds like a great deal. We'll take it but I need a five point harness with a childproof mechanism to prevent any escape attempts" She was definitely going to be sending the mother to work in a diaper after explaining to her boss what had been going on. "Mommy getting diapees ! Mommy getting diapees !" Suzie teased Lexie finding the situation very funny. She couldn't believe her mom was going to be treated younger than her but was looking forward to it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She nods and goes to get everything ready"feel free to pick out anything else you want we have a major sale going on in the adult section for all items?"she says to her before walking off getting a black and pink carseat with a harness."d-do i really need all that im not a child?"she says shyly feeling very embarrassed and bratty at the moment 

Rebecca gave Lexie a stern look to keep quiet as she put the carseat on a bench and began examining the different features. It had a good harness but no way to lock in the adult as far as she could tell so decided to pass on it. Suzie upon seeing she wouldn't be getting a booster seat yet went back to coloring. She quickly got caught up in it having lots of fun.

The lady brought over a tablet"here miss this is the selection of car seats for your big little ones that we have?"she says smiling and laughing a little but hands her the tablet"when you find one you like we'll put it in the order section for pickup?"she says smiling. Lexie meanwhile stays silent not knowing what to do at the moment 

"Hmm which ones do you recommend ? I need one with a five point harness and a good strong childproof mechanism" Rebecca reminded the employee as she began looking at the different types of carseats. She didn't care if her neighbor wanted one as she intended to get her one anyways. No matter how much the grown woman whined or begged she would definitely be getting diapers and a carseat. Rebecca continued to look through the selection of carseats trying to find the right one for Lexie.

"Anything is ok with me personally but you choose?"she says smiling letting her look through the options and tell me what you want she says nicely and looks around at the shelves.,"hmm have you made your decision yet?"she says looking at the tablet seeing if she made a choice yet

"It's been a while since I've had a kid of my own. Now if you can't help me please get me an employee who can" Rebecca told the store employee being very blunt with her. She wasn't impressed by the girl's lack of help instead only getting frustrated with her. If the employee really couldn't offer suggestions it would be wise to get one of her coworkers before she wound up helping in a different way. Rebecca would have no problem putting the employee in every adult carseat to help figure out which one was best for Lexie.

"Uh how about i just take you to a staging room of sorts and you can try her out in them to see which ones you like or dislike?"she says shrugging since she hadn't worked there very long and smiles"sorry i havent worked here very long and ive never had a kid." She then proceeded to try and go back to the front of the store sighing and looking for other customers 

"Good idea. Lead the way !" Rebecca ordered the employee as she stopped her from leaving her sight. She followed the woman not letting her go anywhere while keeping a sharp eye on her neighbor. Even if the girl was new after offering help the nanny expected her to provide it. Rebecca was still very upset especially after the employee had tried to leave them alone in the huge store.

She leads getting into the room and lets them look not knowing what to say since she's still in training since it's her 4th day without someone helping her out or watching her."well these ae are the different ones we have available but we do have different colors in each model just see which one you like the most?"

Rebecca was amazed at all the different choices for carseats and quickly began looking at ones that had a five point harness. "Ok Lexie find a carseat you like. As for you uh what's your name again ?" She asked the store employee as she realized she had forgotten to get her name. If her neighbor helped pick out a good carseat there was a good chance the nanny would get it. Suzie was still busy coloring only pausing to check out the huge carseats before returning to her activity.

"Its zoey miss but i dont really know what to do here?"curious if she annoyed this woman what she'd do to her but just waits as lexie looked at the seats."i-i dont want any of these?"she says nervously not wanting a carseat or diapers she's a grown woman who's regular size and doesn't need diapers like a baby

"Lexie if you don't help pick out a carseat I'd better not hear any whining or have any trouble getting you in it !" Rebecca warned Lexie not happy with her reply in the slightest. She then turned her attention to Zoey and told her "It's very simple just sit in the carseats I want and let me buckle you up so I can see how well they work. Unless you'd prefer I tell your manager what a poor job you did of helping me. Even if the store employee refused she would force her into a carseat. Rebecca wondered if her threat would work or if Lexie would continue to be naughty.

She flinches at the yelling but stays silent as zoey shrugs not knowing what to do still trying to be a naughty girl to see what'll happen to her."i dont really know what to say miss?"she says sarcastically but genuine as well"can't you test it yourself?"she says looking at her smiling feeling mean now though.

"No as a matter of fact I can't because if I did I wouldn't be able to see how Lexie would fit in it. Now get in this carseat or I'll call your manager over and ask if I can spank you" Rebecca warned Zoey as she pointed to a carseat with a five point harness and cup holders. She had no problem treating the store employee like a child if she was going to get smart with her. Since her neighbor was still being stubborn about getting a carseat the nanny was going to make sure any she got was escape proof. Rebecca was clearly still mad at Lexie for not following all her orders when they were at house and finding all her ruined panties.

Zoey was still not saying yes and tried to walk away to help another customer that came in and knows her manager is a 25 year old goth woman who is very relaxed about everything so she wouldn't care about being spanked it was actually a policy for the job if you were not helpful you could be spanked and treated to punishment babying during work. Lexie just watches nervously shaking due to being upset she's being punished for something she couldn't help

Rebecca was very upset as Zoey tried to walk away from her and go help another customer. She quickly grabbed the young girl by the arm and forced her into the carseat before buckling her up. Once the naughty employee was secure in it the nanny pressed a call button to have the manager come over. "Lexie what do you think of the carseat Zoey is in ?" Rebecca asked Lexie trying to get her opinion on the carseat.

Lexie shrugged not sure as Zoey squirmed not liking this and tried to unbuckle it upset.the manager walked in"whats the comotion back in here huh?"she said rubbing her tired eyes and drinking her starbucks she got and is very tired and stressed that night."

Rebecca looked the manager up and down before telling her "Your employee Zoey has been most unhelpful. Twice already when I asked for help picking out an adult carseat she tried to leave. With your permission I'd like to spank her unless of course you don't care about customer service then I'll just take my business elsewhere" She would also give the store a very bad review if she was denied the opportunity to teach the young employee a lesson. Given how much money she was going to be spending it would be a major profit loss if the store manager refused. Rebecca waited for an answer as she watched Zoey struggle helplessly to get out of the carseat.

She could tell the girl didn't care and was very exhausted and just said"do whatever im not paid enough to care?"she said walking out and back to her own office sighing as zoey squirmed in the carseat nervously feeling the need to pee rising. Lexie didn't say anything just watching the scene unfold in front of her blushing and tries not to look at it worried she'll get spanked to

Rebecca was now very tempted to take her business elsewhere but knew the closest store with adult diapers and adult carseats was miles away. She looked at her neighbor before noticing a large selection of paddles and ordered her "Go pick out a paddle and come right back or I'll use it on you first" With the store employee struggling the nanny failed to realize she was on the verge of an accident. Rebecca waited impatiently for Lexie to bring her a paddle keeping a close eye on her.

Lexie picks a pink one with 5 holes in it with a soft foam grip but a hard wooden paddle end.the manager apologizes"sorry not trying to be rude i haven't gotten much sleep here lately ive been working 3 jobs?"she says then went to help someone else. Zoey keeps squirming struggling to hold it in but is very close to letting it out into her cute panda panties.

"Thank you. Now either help find a carseat or go watch Suzie" Rebecca ordered Lexie as she took the paddle from her. She let the store employee free from the carseat but quickly pulled down her panties and put her over her lap. Before the poor girl could beg for mercy the nanny was spanking her showing her tiny butt no mercy. If Zoey's manager was smart she would offer Rebecca a discount then get out of her way before she was next to get a spanking.

Lexie watches suzie as Zoey squirms as her bladder releases on the womans legs as the spanking just begins as the manager just goes back to her office getting ready to clock out to go home and sleep wanting to get at least 4 hours of sleep before her next job. Zoey blushes as she wets herself and tries to to squirm or cry

Rebecca gasped in shock as Zoey had an accident right in the middle of a spanking. She paused but warned the wet employee "If you think I'm going to go easy on you just because you had an accident think again" Instead when the spanking resumed it was much harder turning her butt red. Rebecca only stopped when Zoey was bawling like a baby and begging for mercy.