LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training mixup(private)

Gavin

One day their was a mom named lexie with her 7 year old daughter suizie and lexie was 35 and about 5'9 so not really short but sometimes she had stains in her panties and sighed when she was doing laundry and trying to scold her daughter for not doing her homework again."Suzie i've told you time and time again do your homework if you need help i can help you but im gonna get help for you?"she says due to inviting ms rebecca over to help out with suzie.She hears a knock at the door and goes to answer it"hi miss im lexie?"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca was a 45 year old woman with short grey hair, green eyes, and a tendency to be overprotective and motherly towards anyone younger than her. She was a nice nanny though every kid on the block knew if you were potty training and had an accident she wouldn't hesitate to bring out the diapers from her trusty diaper bag. There were even rumors if you still wore Pull-Ups she would just put you in a diaper at night and for naps. While the parents knew of her methods and some objected no one else in town could compete with the nanny's prices or experience.

Rebecca had come over to help Lexie with Suzie though since the woman was short on funds they had to come to a different deal. For an entire month she would help the woman though she had to follow all the same rules as her daughter. Any complaints or resistance would be solved with a spanking or harsher methods as needed. "Ok Lexie remember our deal ? This is your last chance to back out" Rebecca offered Lexie though she knew the mother didn't have a choice in the matter.

Lexie sighed and nodded knowing her daughter is in training panties but one  week accident free she could wear real girl panties. Lexie smiles"ok so what do you want me to do right now miss anyway?"saying miss due to not being friends so she doesn't call her by her name.

"I can start cleaning if you want me to?"she said smiling"or i can make you something to eat?"she said looking through the cabinets to make something to eat."is their any allergies i need to know of?"

"Ok then for one month you're going to have to follow the same rules as Suzie. Now I'm going to start cleaning and going over the rules. While I do you watch Suzie for me" Rebecca told Lexie before heading inside. She had her diaper bag with her just in case and headed to the guest room to get settled. Since her neighbor was already potty trained she wouldn't make her wear protection like her daughter for now. Rebecca took out a big list of rules she had made for Lexie and Suzie before heading to the kitchen to stick it on the refrigerator.

Lexie usually was a busy woman and decided to ask"could you read off the rules miss since I have to follow them like my daughter does. She sighs fallowing them into the kitchen and waits to hear her read them off."oh by the way miss i need to do laundry today if thats ok?"she said waiting to go downstairs to do her laundry 

"I'm going to read them later. I'll take care of the laundry you just watch Suzie for me" Rebecca told Lexie as she used a magnet to put the list of rules on the refrigerator. She didn't wait for a response instead headed downstairs herself. If the woman was offering to do the laundry she suspected it was because she was trying to hide something instead of doing her job. Rebecca checked the washer and dryer before starting to put some in the washer before coming across a few pairs of panties with stains in them.

Lexie sighs and goes to shower luckily she wiped properly this time so no stains gladly. She got into the shower and turned on the water rinsing off her body feeling better after a stressful day with dealing with work and her jerk of a boss. She eventually got out and started drying off slowly going to look in the mirror at her nice body for being 35 she looked nice she thought to herself 

As Rebecca looked through all the panties in the laundry basket most of them had stains in them except for Suzie's panties. After setting aside all the ones with stains she loaded the washer up then started it before going upstairs. She wondered if her neighbor had a logical explanation for her discovery or just needed some help. Rebecca briefly considered getting some protection for Lexie but decided to wait as she found the woman just getting done in the shower.

She finishes drying off and gets dressed in some old pajamas and steps out"o-oh hey sorry needed a shower?"she says looking around. She then walks into her room trying to avoid conversation due to she didn't mean to make stains it was either from laughing to hard or someone scaring her or even holding it to long in a meeting at work.

"Didn't I tell you to watch Suzie ? And why do all your panties have stains in them ?" Rebecca asked Lexie revealing just how she was that the woman hadn't followed her orders. She hoped the young girl was alright with nobody watching her but would check in a few minutes. If the girl was hurt, hungry, or even lonely the mother could expect a spanking from the nanny. Rebecca waited impatiently for Lexie to answer her question about the ruined panties.

"I-it was an accident i get scared easily and it dripped out in my meeting due to if i go to the bathroom my boss chews me out?"she says nervously trying not to look at her. She then proceeded to say"shes fine she's watching my little pony on TV while i went to shower?"she says looking at the ground"see i didn't just not listen."

"It's not just one pair and if your boss really has a problem with it you should go before the meeting. Now put these in the trash then we're all going to go shopping" Rebecca ordered Lexie as she gave her the laundry basket full of panties. She watched to make sure she would put them in the trash before following her to her daughter's room. To say she wasn't pleased with the sight was an understatement. Not only had Suzie wet herself but there was snacks everywhere from Lexie not making sure the room was kept clean.

Suzie was a 7 year old girl with long blonde hair in pigtails, brown eyes, and still struggled with bedwetting despite her best efforts. She had been so caught up watching her show she had ignored her bladder until it was too late. Upon seeing the nanny she gave her a smile not aware she was in trouble. Suzie wondered what Rebecca wanted and hoped she was going to get a treat.

"Ive tried but it always comes back and i usually dont have time since my boss is always making me do stuff?"she says in a quiet tone due to doing bad stuff as well. She fallows but starts cleaning up the mess her daughter made and really expected a bad punishment really hoping she doesn't try anything to harsh on her daughter."u-uh what are you gonna do miss?"

"Clean up this mess of food while I help Suzie !" Rebecca ordered Lexie as she took one of Suzie's Pull-Ups, the baby powder, and the baby wipes before leading her to the bathroom. She put the little girl down on the toilet after helping her take her shorts and panties off. Once the girl had tried to go potty again she wiped her with the baby wipes before applying baby powder to her butt. Rebecca then had Suzie step into the pair of Pull-Ups and led her back to Lexie.

Lexie sighs cleaning up the food and vacuuming the carpet because the living room has carpet. After she finished vacuuming she went to take the trash out but soon came back in seeing her and suzie."oh hey i just finished up everything?"she says sighing and closing the door and locking it"anything else i need to do around here?"

Rebecca helped Suzie into a new pair of pants then her shoes and socks before telling Lexie "We need to go out and do some shopping" She didn't tell her neighbor what they would be shopping for since it would soon become obvious. Suzie looked excited as Rebecca said they were going shopping and hoped it was for toys. She didn't mind going out in public wearing her Pull-Ups as long as they were covered up.

Lexie nodded grabbing her Jacket since it was a little bit chilly outside with fall just starting up and put some sneakers on."ok so where are we going miss?"she said confused and got suzie in the carseat and buckled her up and then got in herself and buckeld up"so where are we going miss?".she waited for rebecca to get in the car

"I told you we're going shopping. There are a few things I need to get tonight" Rebecca answered Lexie as if it was none of her business. She has no intention of giving away her plan to fix the woman's panty problems as she began driving once everyone was buckled in. Suzie fussed a little clearly upset about still using a carseat at seven years old. She wanted a booster seat like other kids her age but her mom always refused.

Jessie sighed not knowing she'd probably be put in an adult carseat by her new nanny and not knowing what they'll be getting at the store but soon looks at the road ahead"theres a Walmart near here if you wanna go there its easier in my opinion miss?"she said smiling and looking at her phone trying to get a work email sent."miss a i do have to work tomorrow if you could watch suzie tomorrow please 

"I know where we're going but thanks for the suggestion" Rebecca told Lexie dismissing her suggestion as she passed right by Wal-Mart without slowing down. After tonight she wouldn't see a pair of adult ruined panties in the laundry ever again she thought to herself. Suzie looked out the window trying to figure out where they were going. She quickly grew bored and looked around for something to do.

Lexie sees the baby store and looks a bit nervous"why are we coming here?"she said blushing feeling embarrassed and flustered not sure why their here even though shes a full grown adult.she did hand suzie her phone so she could play a coloring game to keep her distracted while they drove hopefully she won't get to bored on the ride but is still very nervous.

"I told you we need to some shopping" Rebecca's answer was the same though it was more than a little annoyed as she pulled into the parking lot. She found a parking spot and helped Suzie out of the carseat. Suzie was so busy coloring she didn't notice when Rebecca took her out of the carseat and put her in a cart. She didn't even hear when their neighbor ordered her mom to hold onto the cart as they headed inside.

The mom didn't really say anything but held onto the cart letting her daughter keep playing and blushes as they enter seeing so many baby things and even a whole part of the store for adults. Stuff like carseats cribs diapers boucners and much much more.a female employee came up"hi how may i help you guys today?"

"Yes I'm looking for a booster seat for this big girl and some protection for this other one to keep from ruining her panties" Rebecca explained to the employee while first pointing to Suzie then to Lexie making it obvious who needed what. She hoped the employee wouldn't mind helping her as she wanted her expertise. "I'm getting a booster seat ?" Suzie asked Rebecca sounding very excited about the idea. She even paused coloring for a moment ready to look at new booster seats.

The employee smiled"oh ok and we aslo have large adult carseats that work like an infant's car seat if your interested miss if you buy two packs of pretty princess diapers we'll throw the carseat in for free?"she days pointing to the pink diapers for adults with pinky pie all over them."how will those do miss their extra exorbitant