LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New College Reform (with Dragon diaper emeperor))

I am a 35 year old Eiko Montogonery. I am a principal of college. I am a tall and blushing brunette with a strict character.

I carefully monitor the discipline and all the innovations. I decided to try a new reform. Babyhood treatment.

I have in mind one student from "4b" who has long been in my mind.

He does not study well and skips classes regularly. And this is 18-year-old Kevin Jones.

This time I caught him in the act. He flew to college with a bag.

"You are late Kevin again." I looked at my watch - "The second lesson is already ending. I'm afraid that you are punished. I am waiting for you in 15 minutes in my office."

Kevin Jones an 18 year old male with black hair blue eyes he was 5,6 kids small for his age he wore a red shirt blue jeans and dinosaur train undies Kevin always liked to wear childish undies it was fun.
Ugh stupid principal what did I do Kevin thought walking to the office. So what if he cut classes and bullied some kids, they would do the same to his friends he was just standing up for them. As he got to the office he saw the principal there waiting for him with what looked like a changing table.

Edited by Dragon diaper emeperor

I sat in my chair and waited for Kevin to enter my office. and turned to her on the armchair.

"Kevin. I didn’t invite you for a reason. I looked at your journal this month. You missed several important classes, including two math tests. And you are the worst student in the class. You are ruining our college’s reputation and I won’t be allowed to can."

I got up from the chair and walked to Kevin in the tight.

“In general, I am introducing a new reform to the school for bad students and I decided to try it on you. I realized that you are not fit to be a student at our college. Instead, now I will treat you like a little one-year-old infant and I’m not joking. "

I went to the beautiful pink door that was in my office and opened it inside was a fully equipped nursery for babygirl.85e6e7b7572abb653899a40e493c7282.thumb.jpg.d15231c8ec3a57f3030bfde29ad27a5b.jpg

What you can’t do that I’m not some baby you can’t make me wear diapers that’s totally humiliating Kevin said with a huge blush. as he was taken to the changing table and put on it his shoes and socks were removed along with his jeans reaveling his childish undies to her. No he shouted knowing the principle now saw how childish he was.

I 'm rabbed Kevin's elbow tightly, drag him into the nursery and begin to undress. I take off his shoes and shoes with socks and he started shouting at me, fighting back with his hands.

I sighedcand sat in the nearest chair and jerked Kevin, by the arm and laid her on my knees with ass to the top.

I'm started spanked his bottom hard, with hand.

After only 10 spanks, his bottom turned bright pink. He sobbed and cried while lying on my lap, but I did not stop the punishment.

Slamming it another 10 times I stop.

"Now I'm waiting for you to be a good baby and undress remaining your clothes, and lay down on the changing table or the next punishment will be worse .." I hissed threateningly.

I watched Kevin blush, while taking off his clothes. He hesitated a little while, taking off his panties and finally lay down on the changing table.

I took a small bag from the shelf and collected all of Kevin's clothes from the floor, including his haduly socks and shoes.
Then I'm tied a knot on top bag's and threw a bag of clothes, into the trash bin.

"Say goodbye to this adult clothes, baby. Now you will have a new baby's wardrobe." I said with a smile.

I went to Kevun lying on the changing table.

"Now it's time to dressing my babygirly," - I cooed, in the sweet voice that speak with the little infants and gently tickled his chin, and put a pink pacifierpurp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpg in his mouth.

I took from the top shelves real Pampers diapers but custom-made and girlysh fashions. Pink with princessPampers-Active-Baby-Dry-5-9-3-208.thumb.jpg.7ddfea45848e944b691f2511ac3f7494.jpg, oversized, wet baby wipes 717448ae5bd451c2fd266fbc0af29cea-800x800.thumb.jpeg.f17905b955539ca21231e95a0c7d9c8f.jpegand baby powder.

"Baby ready for his first diaper?" I purred.

I hear Kevin trying to speak, but because of the paci in his mouth, the words turn out to be very distorted and more like baby's mumbles.

"This paci should always be in your mouth, until I allow it to be removed, if I find out that you pulled it out without demand, then I will glue it to your lips with glue. I think it’s unlikely you will want this.."

I pull pink diaper out, of the bag with diapers and raise Kevin's legs up and straighten the diaper under hsi bottom. With wet baby's wipes, I wipe his bottom and privat area, then generously sprinkle baby powder, lower his ass onto the soft pillow of the diaper.

Next, I sprinkle baby powder on pubis Kevin's. and fasten the velcro of the diaper on his hips. Kevin smell, like baby

Kevin mumbles something funny through pacifier.

“From now on, the toilet is forbidden. Now the toilet is always with you,” I whisper to Kevin in the ear, and lightly clap her bottom in a diaper.

“Well, really comfortable feeling. You’ll get used to getting the diapers dirty, baby,” I cooed.

"I'm know. You are hungry, but I'm else don't finished your dressed and get the rest of the baby clothes.

First of all I put on a pretty onesieTEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg, gently spreading his hair and fastens the buttons on the diaper.
and put tutu, that barely covers her diaper.

Then I put on baby’s mittens s-l225.jpg.688b636c519b558e16244e7c31215436.jpgon his hands to reduce the mobility hands and tightly tie the ribbons on them so that it would be difficult to untie them without outside help.

On Kevin's feet, I put on cute pink knitted booties.

I take Kevin's in my arms, like a real baby, under the bottom and bring it to a large mirror
“Admire yourself baby. How sweet I am,” I coo and gently kiss Kevin on the cheek, “Well, here’s my baby and she’s dressed. Now from now on you will call me mommy and nothing else, and going feeding your..”

(You very fast.. feeding It's my job)))

Good. Time to feed my baby. He walks hungry all day. It's not good." I said.

I took a baby bottle, filled it with milk and threw a few spoons into it with baby formula's mixed it a bit and then quietly added to this mixture, still strong laxatives and diuretics.depositphotos_83000350-stock-illustration-baby-bottle-with-milk-formula.thumb.jpg.9d1f91610b6e1a7a1cba9ff399072a64.jpg

I attached the nipple to the bottle and shook it into a rocking chair and sat Kevin on my lap, in a liying pose. I remove the paci from his mouth and put his while the table is next and put Kevin in the mouth with a nipple from the bottle.

"You have to drink all this food to the drop. While you are drinking, I will tell you about further rules," - I said, I hold the baby bottle upright and I gently rock the baby, stroking its bottom in the diaper ..

"Oh, you are my little piggy." I cooed, wiping the remains of the burped from the baby's lips.

"Now I will feed you more thoroughly .."

I put the baby on a highchair adult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpgand attach it with a tray so that he can not move his hands. I tied a beautiful bib with colored prints, around his neckbib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg

Then I go into the kitchen and take out a few jars of Gerber baby food.
Stressed peas, tense beef and pure bananas15102894.thumb.jpeg.d082d28ce9af2c23999d5b416e754db9.jpeg900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpg87927a.thumb.jpg.eeeba701cc3929d744e0633d19a0f915.jpg

"Look baby, if you eat this pea you will get apples as a reward. If you are naughty baby's, then instead of bananas you will get mashed brussels sprouts." I say, opening the bank.

I take a baby's rubber spoon and scooping up the yellow pea puree, I bring it to Kevin's mouth.

"The car is on its way. Open your mouth baby," I coo with Kevin, as with a real baby

"Good baby. She eats well. For dessert, you will also get bananas." cooed me finishing baby tense beef. I feed bananas much faster. I look at the baby's dirty face after feeding and take a photo. "You are so sweet. Now you have to finish the bottle. Hold it with both hands and drink it. If you want poopy or pee-pee, you can go. The peas are always with you," I said with a smile and stroking the diaper pointedly.