LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fight for a vacancy (with Jimmy11111)

I am Anastasia de Cruz. I am 35 years old, I am a tall blonde with beautiful green eyes and good D-breasts.

I have been working for 5 years in a large organization called CompTech, which has been supplying all major companies with components for computers.

I applied for the post of deputy general director of the company. But more recently, the young 25-year-old Cortney McCoy was hired.

And she shows herself on the good side. But she goes literally over the heads. She substitutes people and now she already occupies the same position as me. And what’s even worse for me is that it’s more like Cortney’s leadership.

I thought for a long time what can be done with her and came up with one thing. Turn him into baby. Its good thing..

I'm have been a lesbian and me need seduces her. For start..

I put on the sexiest lingerie, a miniskirt and a deep neckline blouse.

I saw that she had taken her place and  I'm went up to my place with hips swaying ...

And I pretend to stumble at her desk and drop a few folders.

"Oh, how awkward I am."

I am squatting and trying to collect paper falling from folders.

2 hours ago, Nastya_diapee2.0 said:

I am Anastasia de Cruz. I am 35 years old, I am a tall blonde with beautiful green eyes and good D-breasts.

I have been working for 5 years in a large organization called CompTech, which has been supplying all major companies with components for computers.

I applied for the post of deputy general director of the company. But more recently, the young 25-year-old Cortney McCoy was hired.

And she shows herself on the good side. But she goes literally over the heads. She substitutes people and now he already occupies the same position as me. And what’s even worse for me is that it’s more like Cortney’s leadership.

I thought for a long time what can be done with her and came up with one thing. Turn him into baby. Its good thing..

I'm have been a lesbian and me need seduces her. For start..

I put on the sexiest lingerie, a miniskirt and a deep neckline blouse.

I saw that she had taken her place and  I'm went up to my place with hips swaying ...

And I pretend to stumble at his desk and drop a few folders.

"Oh, how awkward I am."

I am squatting and trying to collect paper falling from folders.

Oh Goodness, what a pretty girl you are. Can I help you with something?  You seem really tense and worried.

My name is Cortney of course, and I feel kind of sorry for you that I got the job you wanted as deputy general director.  No hard feelings?

11 minutes ago, Jimmy1111 said:

Oh Goodness, what a pretty girl you are. Can I help you with something?  You seem really tense and worried.

My name is Cortney of course, and I feel kind of sorry for you that I got the job you wanted as deputy general director.  No hard feelings?

Anastasia.  I always liked that name.  It's so pretty sounding.  And you have the looks to go with it.

10 minutes ago, Nastya_diapee2.0 said:

I put on a fake friendly face.

"Well, of course I'm not angry. On the contrary, I want to congratulate you on your upcoming appointment. Come to my house. I will cook a delicious dinner," I said tenderly and touched Courtney's shoulder with my fingers.

"You are so kind.  I don't know how to express my appreciation to you for being so gracious.  Dinner? Really?  Are you sure it's not too much trouble?  I don't want to inconvenience you...""You're being so sweet about all of this."

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. I'll be waiting for you at my house at 8 p.m. finish work. Dress sexier and come into me. I'll wait. Sweet Courtney." - I said and stroked her cheek and went to my place.

“Excellent, I threw the rod. It remains to wait a little and the fish will get on my hook,” I happily think to myself in head.

19 minutes ago, Nastya_diapee2.0 said:

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. I'll be waiting for you at my house at 8 p.m. finish work. Dress sexier and come into me. I'll wait. Sweet Courtney." - I said and stroked her cheek and went to my place.

“Excellent, I threw the rod. It remains to wait a little and the fish will get on my hook,” I happily think to myself in head.

"Dress sexier?  Okay I'll try but I never really thought of myself as the sexy type.  To be honest, I think you're a lot sexier than I am.  Do you want me to to come over a little earlier to help with anything?  You know like getting dinner ready?  I feel so guilty you're doing all of this for me."

10 minutes ago, Nastya_diapee2.0 said:

"Don't worry about anything. I'll do everything myself. All you have to do is come to me." I tear off a piece of paper and give my home address. "Come, we'll have some nice fun."

"Well, okay.  I will be over at your place in a while then.  Thank you so much for all that you're doing for me.  Gosh, I don't know if I'd be so friendly if I were in your position.  You are so nice!  Please don't go to too much trouble though."

“See you dear,” I say, and gently kiss her on the cheek. 

I go around the corner, wipe my lips with my sleeve and rejoice.

"Fuh. I had to go to the actress."

I work calmly and ask for a little earlier to prepare everything for the evening.

I am going to my home. Cooking a duck with apples, wine and candles.

But also in the basement I hide accessories for changing a diaper.

I wear a red evening dress and do not specifically wear a bra and finally wait until Cortney arrives.

"The trap is open. The smallest detail remains," - I think with a smile. - "I'll be mommy soon."

22 minutes ago, Nastya_diapee2.0 said:

“See you dear,” I say, and gently kiss her on the cheek. 

I go around the corner, wipe my lips with my sleeve and rejoice.

"Fuh. I had to go to the actress."

I work calmly and ask for a little earlier to prepare everything for the evening.

I am going to my home. Cooking a duck with apples, wine and candles.

But also in the basement I hide accessories for changing a diaper.

I wear a red evening dress and do not specifically wear a bra and finally wait until Cortney arrives.

"The trap is open. The smallest detail remains," - I think with a smile. - "I'll be mommy soon."

"Well Hello!  I showed up at your place as I promised.  Something smells really good.  I'm guessing the dinner you made?  You must be a really good cook!  How thoughtful of you to do this for little old me...Anyway, Cortney is here now.  Let's hope this evening is fun for both of us!"

I open the door and let Cortney in exquisitely dressed and kiss her on the cheek.

"Thank you for the compliment. I prepared everything. You just in time." I sit him in a chair and bring a bottle of great red wine.
"This is a great wine from France itself. I love good wine."

We eat duck and drink wine. I always smile seductively at him and patiently listen to her conversations.

"I don't want to talk about work."

After the third glass of wine, I see that Cortney is a little drunk.
I put my hand over my hair and take out a pill with paralyzing medicine and a slight movement, quietly threw it into Cortney's glass.

“For our beautiful future,” I say, and as I drink my wine, I watch Corntey empty his.

"After 15 minutes, she will be paralyzed for 6 hours and her will be in my power." I think with a smile.

“Let's move onto the sofa” I whisper softly to Cortney and taking her hand I lead her to the sofa and sitting over her and stroke her hips my hand.

5 hours ago, Nastya_diapee2.0 said:

I open the door and let Cortney in exquisitely dressed and kiss her on the cheek.

"Thank you for the compliment. I prepared everything. You just in time." I sit him in a chair and bring a bottle of great red wine.
"This is a great wine from France itself. I love good wine."

We eat duck and drink wine. I always smile seductively at him and patiently listen to her conversations.

"I don't want to talk about work."

After the third glass of wine, I see that Cortney is a little drunk.
I put my hand over my hair and take out a pill with paralyzing medicine and a slight movement, quietly threw it into Cortney's glass.

“For our beautiful future,” I say, and as I drink my wine, I watch Corntey empty his.

"After 15 minutes, she will be paralyzed for 6 hours and her will be in my power." I think with a smile.

“Let's move onto the sofa” I whisper softly to Cortney and taking her hand I lead her to the sofa and sitting over her and stroke her hips my hand.

"Anastasia.  Wow, I don't know what happened, but I passed out or something I guess.  I don't know what happened!?  Did I have too much to drink?  I feel so embarrassed that this happened!  What time is it?  Did we even eat dinner?  Oh gosh what a terrible guest I've been!  I hope you can forgive me!!"

"No, you haven't drunk a lot. I'll just be honest. I added a paralyzing ingredient to your wine and for the next 6 hours you won't even be able to lift a finger. And I don't take offense at you. In the end, they don't take offense at babygirls. Yes, I'm not mistaken." Now you will be my babygirly and I will be your mommy and I want you to be awake and see what I'm going to do with you, but first I will rid you of this stupid adult outfit. " I said and start to unzipped Courtney's dress.

34 minutes ago, Nastya_diapee2.0 said:

"No, you haven't drunk a lot. I'll just be honest. I added a paralyzing ingredient to your wine and for the next 6 hours you won't even be able to lift a finger. And I don't take offense at you. In the end, they don't take offense at babygirls. Yes, I'm not mistaken." Now you will be my babygirly and I will be your mommy and I want you to be awake and see what I'm going to do with you, but first I will rid you of this stupid adult outfit. " I said and start to unzipped Courtney's dress.

"Huh? You mean you gave me some kind of medicine in my drink?  Why?  And what are you talking about?  Baby girl!?!?"

In the meantime, I felt something strange around my waist and in between my legs.  I suddenly realized that whatever potion Anastasia gave me had made me lose control at some point and I had wet myself, although not that much.  Still, I was embarrassed by the situation and hoped my host wouldn't notice!  I still wondered what she was talking about when she was saying "babygirly" and her being my mommy.

"Uh, I think I need to use your bathroom if it's okay.  I think I just need to freshen up a bit.  Whatever you gave me has made me feel strange.  What do you mean, stupid adult outfit?  Why are you unzipping me?  Are you trying to...well...seduce me or something?"

I'm undressed Courtney from the dress and fold it on the floor, then remove her tights. She lies on the couch,only in a bra and panties. And after 5 minutes, she loses them too.

I'm check Courtney's naked body and pull the earrings from her ears, her rings from her fingers, and her golden chain.

Then in the kitchen, I grab the trash bag and put the adult clothes off the floor Cortney'sand other things in there, including her shoes from the hallway and her purse. The last thing was breaking her cell phone apart. I also send it to the trash. After tying a knot on the bag, I throw the bag into the trash can.

"Say goodbye to your adult things and your adult life. Babygirly." - cooed me tenderly tickled Courtney's nose. "And now I have give bathy to my little one girly."

"So, you really are trying to seduce me.  You've gotten me undressed.  I still don't understand what you're saying about me not being an adult...What do you mean you want to give me a bathy??  I'm not a baby, you know!"

Then I suddenly realized Anastasia had done something with my personal belongings.  What was she trying to do?  I have to admit I am very attracted to her...such a beautiful, tall, sexy woman with an amazing female body.  But I keep thinking to myself, "What's really going on here??"  Why does she keep calling me her little girly??

I have to admit, there's something about that which turns me on, and now that she has me undressed, I can't help but wonder what's next.

"Why did you tickle me that way?"  I said.

I pile Courtney on the floor and carried her, like a bride, to the bathroom.

There I put it on the floor and put warm water into the bath, add bubble bath and throw in a few baby's toys: some rubber ducks and starfish.

When the tub is filled with water. I pick Courtney up again and put her in the water. "Now mommy give bath her cute babygirl." - cooed me putting on a baby washcloth 39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpegand pouring liquid soap for newborn babies detskoe-zhidkoe-mylo-bio-nyanya-romashka-otzyvy-1433098384.thumb.jpg.f926867fb8e9d4d4f32fa539c82a1bdc.jpgon it.

28 minutes ago, Nastya_diapee2.0 said:

I pile Courtney on the floor and carried her, like a bride, to the bathroom.

There I put it on the floor and put warm water into the bath, add bubble bath and throw in a few baby's toys: some rubber ducks and starfish.

When the tub is filled with water. I pick Courtney up again and put her in the water. "Now mommy give bath her cute babygirl." - cooed me putting on a baby washcloth 39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpegand pouring liquid soap for newborn babies detskoe-zhidkoe-mylo-bio-nyanya-romashka-otzyvy-1433098384.thumb.jpg.f926867fb8e9d4d4f32fa539c82a1bdc.jpgon it.

"Why are you treating me like a baby?  I'm not a baby!", I yelled.  But I could tell somehow she was determined to treat me like one.

I didn't know what else to say.  There I was, seemingly at the mercy of this beautiful woman who kept calling me her baby girl.  I have to admit, sitting in the tub full of water I felt almost like a little girl, especially when I looked between my small legs and could see how pathetic I was as a boy.  Just barely any sign of being a boy with my almost undetectable stub of a penis.  I somehow started thinking to myself that I might be better off as a little girl.

"What are you going to do to me?"  I said to her.  "I'm wondering at this point if you want to put a diaper on me or something.  This is getting ridiculous.  How dare you treat me this way?!"

"How excited you are, babygirly. I know what will calm you down." I take a pacifier 9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpgout of the pocket of my robe and put it in the baby's mouth.

"Suck the binky and don't bother Mommy." I pour liquid soap onto a washcloth and start washing the baby and washing her everywhere. I'm wash her boobs, gently playing with her nipples and especially paying attention to her pussy and Courtney's ass.

"My babygirly will be the cleanest."