LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curse of Diapered Lust - Patreon Exclusive Preview

The following is an excerpt of a story that is available exclusively on my Patreon page. It is the TWENTY-NINTH story exclusively on Patreon and is available to everyone subscribed at the $10 tier or higher.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Glen and Roxanne are two obnoxious young people who stumble out of a bar late one night and cross the wrong person.

A series of very strange events unfolds with both Glen and Roxanne becoming slaves to a very strange new desire. Will this new obsession overtake their lives or will they be able to bring it under control before it is too late?

This 11,500 word story has humiliation, sexual situations and diapers jam-packed into it.

Fair warning... This story is very sexual!

---

Roxanne was stood next to the computer and looking towards the couch in shock. Her tight grey sweatpants were suddenly streaking with darker grey as she crossed her legs and put her hands over her crotch. Glen watched as the patches of darkness ran down each of his wife’s legs like tendrils seeking out the floor. He knew his wife was wetting herself and yet he felt unable to do anything but watch. He saw Roxanne’s face going red and at first he thought it was just embarrassment until he noticed her moving the hand that was over her pussy.

Glen wanted to ask what she was doing but as the sound of dripping on to the hardwood floor started to echo around the room he could only watch.

“Ooh…” Roxanne’s hand was covered in her own urine but her rubbing only got stronger. She looked up to the ceiling in apparent ecstasy.

Glen licked his lips. He had never been into water sports or anything like that but as he watched his wife’s pants changing colour he felt himself getting turned on and he had no idea why. Glen stared at the soaked pants and suddenly felt a burst of wetness on his crotch. It took him a couple of seconds to shake himself out of his trance and realise what he was doing.

Glen realised what he was doing and he sprung off the couch to stand on the floor facing his wife. He looked down as he helplessly wet himself and the urine poured down his legs and on to the floor, within seconds a puddle was forming. He couldn’t stop or slow the flow any more than he could stop the Earth from turning.

Humiliation filled Glen’s body and his face reddened just like his wife. He was about to run out of the room, if he could get outside or to the bathroom maybe he could stop the damage to the floor. It was just as he was about to make a move that something very strange happened. His humiliation seemed to morph into sexual excitement. The embarrassment that had burned every nerve in his body suddenly concentrated on his penis.

Glen couldn’t help himself. His dick started rapidly stiffening even as he continued to wet his pants. He reached down and started rubbing the front of his pants as urine poured down his legs. He locked eyes with Roxanne and saw a pure animal lust in her eyes, it was driving him wild.

No words were needed. Roxanne and Glen walked towards each other in their soaked pants. Their wettings had finished but the wet spots grew and they were still dripping. Roxanne’s naughty regions were practically swimming in their own juices whilst Glen’s member was rock hard causing his pants to tent out.

Once Glen and Roxanne were within touching distance they wrapped their arms around each other. They started kissing passionately, the only sounds either of them made were caveman-like grunts of pure lust. Their wet clothes clung to their bodies like a second skin as they locked lips and pulled each other as close as possible.

The animal passion was too much for either to contain. Glen and Roxanne started tearing at each other’s clothes. Glen was vaguely aware that his shirt ripped slightly as it was pulled over his head whilst the buttons on Roxanne’s blouse shot off in every direction. Glen reached forwards and cupped the breasts that hung free, she rarely wore a bra at home.

Roxanne’s hands ran down her husband’s chest to the waistband of his pants. She wasted no time in pulling them down his wet legs, she needed to feel Glen inside her right away and any delay was unthinkable. His cock sprung free of the confines of his clothes. She touched it as if it gave herself physical pleasure.

Glen pulled Roxanne’s clothes off completely and as they entwined themselves they tripped and fell back on to the couch. Their remaining clothes were kicked off as they locked in embrace. Glen’s dick was sandwiched between the pair of them and they started grinding together. Glen grabbed at his wife’s tits and brought them up to his mouth to lick and suck. Neither of them said a word, they just grunted and moaned in pleasure.

Roxanne was so desperate to have her sex filled that she dispensed with any of the usual foreplay. She reached down and took hold of her husband’s throbbing penis and pointed it towards her entrance. They were still so wet from their urine and between the wet feeling and the smell it was like they were lying on a couch in a public lavatory. It only pushed them to higher planes of pleasure.

Roxanne lowered herself on Glen’s pole and immediately threw her head back. She slid down his dick until she was sitting on his hips, they grunted simultaneously. The pure animal instinct filled both of the writhing forms as Roxanne leaned forwards and locked her lips on her husband’s. Glen placed his hands on his wife’s hips and started manhandling her up and down along the length of his penis.

Glen grunted as Roxanne pulled her mouth away. The only sounds in the room were the heavy breathing and grunts along with the sounds of wet skin hitting each other. Roxanne placed her hands on Glen’s chest as she started impaling herself on her husband, it felt like every nerve in her body was carrying the sexual pleasure up through her body. Glen’s hands moved from Roxanne’s hips to her breasts which he gently lifted and squeezed.

Roxanne’s pace rapidly grew until she was practically bouncing on Glen’s crotch. Her husband’s hips thrust up to meet her each time and they grew louder as they fucked. The lust had swallowed their entire conscious minds leaving nothing but desire to be as close to each other as possible.

After a couple of minutes of this position Glen sat up and took hold of Roxanne. Like a caveman intent on satisfying himself he rolled her sideways and they fell on to the floor and directly into the puddle Glen had left earlier. Neither seemed to care that they were now humping on the wet patch.

Glen was on top now and Roxanne’s legs fell wide open exposing herself and allowing her husband as much access as she could give him. There was no patience in Glen’s technique as he started immediately rutting against her. The only thing he felt was his cock and the only thoughts he had were about reaching orgasm.

Roxanne started letting out yelps of pleasure every time Glen buried himself in her. She could feel his balls hitting her each time he thrust in and every time he pulled out she desperately longed to be filled again. It felt like she had discovered the meaning of life and it was the hard rod between her husband’s legs.

Glen pounded Roxanne with wild abandon. He was quickly reaching the point of no return and he didn’t slow down at all. He could feel himself tensing as he kept up his rhythm, pleasure like bolts of lightning lit up every nerve as he got closer and closer.

Roxanne beat Glen to the punch. Her body tensed up as she started panting hard and then her vaginal muscles pulsed and squeezed. She held her breath as waves of ecstasy washed over her starting at her crotch and rolling up and embracing every muscle. She had never experienced an orgasm like this before in her life. She screamed from the pleasure and her eyes rolled back.

Feeling his wife’s pussy squeezing and massaging his dick caused Glen to lose all control. He buried himself to the hilt inside Roxanne and exploded. Glen let out a roar like a bear as he felt his cock pumping his seed deep into Roxanne. It was the most powerful orgasm he had ever felt and it felt like he was spraying his wife’s insides with gallons of his milk.

Roxanne was coming down from own orgasm and moaned deliciously as the cum shooting from her husband filled her up. She closed her eyes and smiled as Glen grunted and exclaimed with every contraction of his balls.

Finally, when the couples’ orgasms ended, Glen rolled off his wife and on to the floor whilst panting. Neither of them had felt the energy they were using until they were coming down from their climaxes. They were sweating and panting as they looked up at the ceiling. Soon the sweat and piss they had been lying in became as uncomfortable as it should’ve been from the start.

Glen sat up feeling embarrassed over what had just happened. He had no idea what had come over him. He sneaked at look at Roxanne who was wincing as she felt her back and the urine that now soaked her. The animal instincts that had taken over her mind had receded just like Glen and now she felt the disgust with her situation.

“What the fuck just happened?” Roxanne asked in confusion.

“I think we just had the best sex ever.” Glen replied breathlessly.

“I don’t know what came over me…” Roxanne was blushing and reaching down to stop her husband’s ejaculate from dripping on to the already hopelessly stained carpet, “I just suddenly wet myself and then I couldn’t stop myself from jumping you.”

“I felt the same!” Glen replied, “As soon as that pee started running down my legs I just felt unstoppably horny.”

“This so weird.” Roxanne said as she shook her head, “I’ve never cum like that.”

“I’m more worried about us pissing our pants like that.” Glen said as he looked at his wet pants that sat in a pile to the side, “Especially after last night.”

“Yeah, I don’t trust my body right now and with work tomorrow…” Roxanne shivered.

“I’m not going to say we need it…” Glen said slowly, “But maybe we should get some… protection.”

“You mean diapers?” Roxanne said casually.

---

To read the rest please head over to https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88 and consider becoming a patron :)

• 1 year later...