LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello! Here's something I wrote for a contest over on Discord using the prompt "A Walk In The Park" and i figured I'd post it here so all of you can (hopefully) enjoy it. I might continue this in the future if I feel motivated enough as well.

Frienemies

“Ahhh… What a wonderful day for a run,” Melanie said to herself as she took in the scent of fresh summer air. Despite being summer, the temperature had finally hit that perfect midpoint between not hot enough to feel like you were baking in an oven, but not cold enough that you needed to bring along a sweater. Course, an experienced runner like Melanie usually didn’t care about the weather, having run through scorching heat, freezing cold and snow, rain, and even a hail storm in the past, the refreshing weather just meant less prep to deal with before she could finally head out.

Already Melanie had run just about a mile and a half and she barely felt winded, still having plenty of distance to cover. So far her path had lead her to the local park, where groups of people were also out enjoying the beautiful day. The only reason she had stopped at all was to grab her water bottle from her bag and take a quick gulp of water. Hydration was important for a runner, afterall, and Melanie knew that experiencing dehydration during a run once had been one time too many, so she always made sure to take frequent hydration breaks.

Sure, drinking so much water had let to a little… issue at first, but Melanie had found a quick and easy solution to that little problem a long time ago, one carefully hidden beneath her running shorts. She was also wearing a loose fitting tank top that did a wonderful job of showing off her well fit body to any passersby, her long blond hair done up into a ponytail to keep it out of the way while she ran. Many times Melanie had been informed by others that she could have easily gotten into modelling with her kind of physique, but running had and would always be her number one passion.

As Melanie put her lips to her water bottle for another sip, she was blindsided by someone bolting right by her, followed by a cry of “On your left!”

Melanie scowled as she caught sight of the woman who had so brazenly run passed her. Even from behind, there was no mistaking that bright auburn hair tied back into a ponytail. She had just been passed by Abigail Forrest, an new up and comer in the marathon scene who had already started making a name for herself. Despite barely knowing each other, a rivalry had formed between her and Abigail after several races spent trading positions back and forth and pushing themselves to pass each other.

Even though this wasn’t a race, Melanie’s pride refused to allow Abigail to pass her uncontested, so after stashing her water bottle back into her bag, Melanie broke into a sprint and took off like a rocket, intent on catching up with her rival and paying her back in full.

It took almost no time at all for Melanie to a catch up to her rival, a grin spreading across her lips as she sped up and yelled, “On your left!” as she raced past Abigail. Glancing over her shoulder, Melanie felt a sense of satisfaction as she took in the confused look on Abigail’s face at being overtaken so easily. Her satisfaction was short-lived however, as Abigail’s expression changed to one of determination as she too increased her pace with the intent of catching up, prompting Melanie to do the same.

Around and around the park the path took them, the pair never far apart from one another as they fought to gain the advantage over the other. Melanie could already feel her muscles starting to tire, her breathing growing slightly more laboured with each passing moment. Normally Melanie would have slowed down to catch her breath, but right now that wasn’t an option for her, as slowing down for even a second would be conceding to Abigail that she was better than her, and Melanie wasn’t about to let that happen. Glancing out of the corner of her eye, she could see that Abigail was also beginning to noticeably tire out, so all she had to do was outlast her long enough before leaving her in the dust.

However, as the pair rounded a small duck pond, a mother with a stroller suddenly appeared in their path. With only seconds to avoid a potentially messy collision, both runners tried to swerve our of the way to avoid running through the mom and her child.

Several things all happened at once. As Abigail swerved, she accidentally bumped her shoulder against Melanie’s, enough so to cause her to stumble slightly. As Melanie stumbled, her heel caught onto a loose stone, resulting in her losing her footing for a moment. Unfortunately for Melanie, she had been running as close to the inside of the pathway as she could at the time, meaning when she stumbled she lost her footing completely and, with zero time to recover, Melanie tumbled over and fell ass first into the duck pond with a large SPLASH!

Skidding to a halt, Abigail rushed over to her rival to see if she was okay. Luckily the duck pond wasn’t too deep, so the water only went high enough that Melanie was still mostly above water, though her feet and behind were both fully submerged. Still, the large spray of water had resulted in her still being wet from head to toe, her soaked shirt clinging to her body while strands of wet hair dangled over her face. Several ducks had already swam over to examine the large object that had suddenly invaded their pond.

“Oh my gosh!” Abigail exclaimed as she ran into the duck pond and held out her hand to Melanie. “Are you alright?”

Instead of taking the offered hand, however, Melanie scowled as she slapped Abigail’s hand away as she pulled herself up to her feet. “You did that on purpose!” She yelled as she reached up to ring the water out of her hair.

“I… I’m sorry…” Abigail squeaked out, turning her head as she mumbled, “It was an accident…”

“Ha! Yeah right! Like you expect me to believe that.” Pointing a finger at Abigail, she walked up to her and poked the girl hard in the chest. “You think you’re all that, don’t you? Thinking you’re better than everyone just because you managed to win a few races?”

“Wha… No!” Abigail replied. “I don’t think that at all!”

“Don’t lie… to…” Melanie trailed off as she became aware of a weight in her shorts, her anger changing into embarrassment as she felt her face grow warm, the sensation of so many eyes on her increasing as as she felt the weight threaten to drag her shorts down with it. Grabbing the waistband of her shorts to keep them from slipping, Melanie whipped her head around until she saw her bag sitting next to her in the water, scooping it up and racing off without a word.

While everyone else who witnessed the incident just brushed it off and decided to get on with their day, Abigail just stood there, her eyes drawn to Melanie as she raced off. Or, to be more specific, the noticeable bulge in the back of her shorts. “Could she…”

“No… no, no, no!” Melanie muttered as she looked herself over. After running over to a large collection of trees she could hide behind, Melanie had quickly checked to make sure she hadn’t injured herself in her fall. Once that was done and she found nothing amiss, she turned her attention to the main issue plaguing her. Pulling down her soaked shorts to her knees, Melanie was now able to fully take in the soaking wet diaper she was wearing.

By complete accident, Melanie had found that diapers had been the perfect solution to the problems that came with drinking as much water as she did, mostly needing to either make frequent trips to the bathroom or hold in her bladder, both of which had significantly cut into her running time. Wearing diapers designed for fitness, however, had made a noticeable improvement on her total time, resulting in her wearing one every time she went out for a run.

Only now it had transformed into a huge problem. Despite not being very absorbent, the diaper had still sucked up enough pond water from her unexpected dip into the pond that it was now completely soaked, the tapes threatening to rip off at any moment. To make matters even worse, most of the stuff in her bag had also ended up soaked, including the spare diaper she had packed just in case she needed a change, meaning her possible options where dwindling more and more. Right now her only real option was to dispose of both diapers and go commando, but with her shorts so wet already… she didn’t even want to think about that!

“What do I do? What do I…”

“Melanie?”

Melanie froze, her eyes widening with fright as she desperately tried to pull her shorts up and over her diaper before Abigail stepped into view.

“Melanie? Are you…” Abigail stopped as she took in Melanie’s trembling form, her eyes quickly gravitating towards the clearly visible diaper the other girl was wearing.

Melanie felt like she was about to break out into tears, but she wasn’t about to give Abigail the satisfaction of seeing her cry despite how pathetic she looked. “Well? Go ahead, laugh. I know you want to, so just get it over with and leave me alone…”

Unexpectedly, a warm and caring smile spread across Abigail’s face as she shook her head, reaching a hand into her own bag slung over her shoulder for a moment. “I figured you might need… this.”

Melanie just stared, her mouth dropping open as Abigail pulled a fresh diaper from her bag and held it out to her rival. Her mind a whirlwind of questions, Melanie eventually asked, “Wh-Why do you have…?”

Barely missing a beat, Abigail stuck a finger in the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down just enough for Melanie to clearly see the diaper she was wearing. “Did you think you were the only one?” She said as she held out the spare diaper again to Melanie. “It’s my fault you got all wet like that, so the least I can do is give you something dry to change into.”

Melanie scanned Abigail’s face for even the slightest hint of deception, but found nothing but genuine concern for the other girl. A ball of shame began to form in the pit of her stomach at how harshly she had treated the other girl before. With a shaky hand, Melanie gracious took the diaper from Abigail and clutched it close to her chest. “Th-thanks…”

“No problem. Did you want me to…” Making a twirling motion with her hand, the still blushing Melanie nodded her head. Turning her back to the other girl, Abigail added, “Don’t worry, I’ll keep watch while you change.”

Melanie just stood there for a moment, unsure if she was dreaming or not. Taking a deep breath, Melanie noticed that the diaper she was holding was slightly different than the white medical ones she usually wore. While this one was also designed for allowing ease of movement and thin enough to hide underneath clothes, Melanie could still see a pattern of rainbow coloured blocks across its plastic surface. While looking up diapers online, Melanie had stumbled across a page made for people who actually enjoyed wearing and using diapers in their spare time rather than needing to wear them, calling themselves Diaper Lovers. Could… Could Abigail be one of them?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud ripping sound, her attention turning again to her current soaked diaper as she saw that one of the tapes had finally popped free, with the others just moments from coming loose themselves. With little time to spare, Melanie reached down and yanked the tapes free, her diaper dropping like a stone onto the ground with a wet plop. Melanie’s blush only increased as she felt like every sound she made was being broadcast through a loudspeaker as she unfolded the fresh diaper and positioned it so she could tape it up while standing. Despite having started wearing diapers a while ago, Melanie was still a novice when it came to putting on diapers, so she just barely managed to get it on while while still standing up.

“Ok, I’m done,” Melanie finally said, prompting Abigail to turn back around and look down at the job she had done.

Abigail was clearly not please, shaking her head as she muttered, “What a mess… Here, let me help.” Without even waiting for a reply, Abigail hunched down and began to readjust the tapes on Melanie’s diaper, causing the girl to let out a squeak of embarrassment from the contact.

“Do you… do you like this stuff?” Melanie felt herself asking, anything to distract herself from the fact that someone was currently eye level with her crotch.

“Sometimes,” Abigail replied as she readjusted another tape. “Helps me to relax when I’ve needed them for as long as I can remember.”

“Oh…” Melanie replied quietly.

“There, all done,” Abigail said after a moment. Now satisfied, Abigail turned around and began to walk away. “I should get out of your hair now.”

“Wa–Wait!” Melanie suddenly called out, causing Abigail to stop in her tracks and look at the girl in surprise. “I’m… I’m sorry about yelling at you before. I can… I can get a little competitive sometimes when it comes to running, especially when it’s someone who can keep up with me like you can. You didn’t have to do all this for me, but I’m grateful for all the help.”

“No problem. You’re a pretty amazing runner yourself. Actually…” Reaching into her bag again, Abigail pulled out a notepad and a pen, scribbled something down on it before ripping off a slip of paper and handing it to Melanie. “Here.”

“What’s this?”

“My phone number. If you ever want to challenge me to a run or just hang out and talk, just give me a call. Well, see ya!” With that Abigail took off, leaving Melanie alone with only her thoughts once more.

Pulling up her shorts, Melanie glanced down at the phone number in her hand. She had always seen Abigail as her rival, and while that hadn’t changed, could she… could she also maybe become her friend?

• Like 4

Oh this is adorable. I love the frame work. Damn, now I want to go running. I would definitely love to see a relationship develop between these two, romantic, rival or anywhere in between, doesn't matter to me. I think they bounce off one another fairly well.