LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coincidental mentions of diapers by friends or family.

Over the course of my life, I've had a few times where friends or family have brought up diapers in strange or weird contexts. A few examples follow.

While playing D&D we somehow got onto a discussion of useful noncombat magic items. Self heating fry pans, self cleaning clothes, etc. When one person suggested magical diapers of absorbency +1. 

For a while I had a Quora account. A question popped up in feed about gaming and wearing a diaper for an ultra long session. Someone had posted an answer that they should wear a diaper. Out of curiosity I clicked through to see who had answered that. It was one of my brothers. Which I found odd, because to the best of my knowledge he neither games nor wears diapers. 

One of my sisters is a nurse, and works the overnight shift at a nursing home. She works most holidays, so we rarely see each other. One Christmas we were talking and she suggested, jokingly, calling me between her changing residents diapers. An Aunt of ours walked by and only heard the changing diapers bit. She asked me when I was going to start that (asking when I was going to get married and start a family). I didn't reply that I'd change my diaper that night before bed.

So has anyone else had this sort of thing happen to them? Share the stories if you want.

I have a family member who used to appear on TV sometimes after writing about different issues. (In no way famous, it was small audience “talking heads” TV.) He was joking about the experience of being picked up by a driver, whooshed to the studio and having his hair, makeup, clothes and every need fussed over by a team for a little while.

”Do they diaper you too?” a joking and in no way into this relative asked.

”I guess if you need it they do that too” was the answer. Made me want to be on TV. ?

17 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

For a while I had a Quora account. A question popped up in feed about gaming and wearing a diaper for an ultra long session. Someone had posted an answer that they should wear a diaper. Out of curiosity I clicked through to see who had answered that. It was one of my brothers. Which I found odd, because to the best of my knowledge he neither games nor wears diapers. 

No, he posted that because he obviously knows you wear diapers and you like to game and he was expecting you to see it!  :lol:

One of my sisters is a nurse, and works the overnight shift at a nursing home. She works most holidays, so we rarely see each other. One Christmas we were talking and she suggested, jokingly, calling me between her changing residents diapers. 

That's because the above brother of yours told her you wear diapers!  :roflmao: