LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Friends In Florida

hello every one im a 22 year old DL from central florida and i am looking for friends in the area that would be interested in talking and possibly hanging out, im loking for boys and girls whoare into this that wanna make friends send me an im on yahoo @ kev_arndt2002 or write me a message on here. i hope to talk to some florida ab/dl's and all those that wear diapers soon.

Hugs, Kevin :P

• 2 months later...

hello every one im a 22 year old DL from central florida and i am looking for friends in the area that would be interested in talking and possibly hanging out, im loking for boys and girls whoare into this that wanna make friends send me an im on yahoo @ kev_arndt2002 or write me a message on here. i hope to talk to some florida ab/dl's and all those that wear diapers soon.

Hugs, Kevin :P

East coast (cocoa) been looking to meet "diapered" friends in FL for some time. It's hard for people to let go of their inhibitions of meeting someone from the net, (me too) but am willing to take a chance sometime. I have mentioned a group ab/dl meeting before in a previous post, but it seems it can nevercome to any type of organization. I myself am no good at organizing so I haven't tried either. If you wish though, feel free to send an e-mail to vinsdidee@yahoo.com. I'd be happy to chat w/ any & all diapered friends!.........Vins