LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what do you see when in your mind you see the days of the week months and years

For me what I see is colors each day has a different color and so does the months and years.

Days of the weeks color

• Sunday: White with a tint of blue
  • Monday: mid color red more closer to maroon.
  • Tuesday: Like blue 
  • Wednesday: Black
  • Thursday: Light blue
  • Friday: Redish orange
  • Saturday: Black

Months 

• Jan: Dark Blue
  • Feb: Redish color
  • Mar: Yellow
  • Apr: Mid tone blue
  • May: yellow
  • June:Dark blue
  • July: Light blue
  • Aug: Light brown
  • Sept: Dark Blue
  • Oct: white with a hint of light blue
  • Nov: Brown
  • Dec: white 

Decades

• 2000s on up til now brown
  • 1990 til 1999 black
  • 1980 - 1989 greenish
  • 1970 -1979 rediesh 
  • 1960 - 1969 white
  • 1950 - 1959 mid tone blue
  • 1940 - 1949 orange with a hint of red
  • 1930 - 1939 Yellow

From here it is all one color

• 1900 - 1929 black
  • 1800's green
  • 1700's red

• Like 1

What you have there is a form of synesthesia :)

It's reasonably uncommon and there are a few different types! ^^

Personally, I can't see colours in text but I am a diagnosed chromesthesiac (A form of synesthesia where I interpret music both audially and visually with a range of colours based on the music type, the strength of which depends on the emotional response to the music xD).

I like blue music the best :D

I see the seasons, for me January February March, sunny yellow, April May June, autumn brown, July August September, Spring pink, October November December, green and fading into yellow again.
Day would be hues of above in their season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, abrera said:

What you have there is a form of synesthesia :)

It's reasonably uncommon and there are a few different types! ^^

Personally, I can't see colours in text but I am a diagnosed chromesthesiac (A form of synesthesia where I interpret music both audially and visually with a range of colours based on the music type, the strength of which depends on the emotional response to the music xD).

I like blue music the best :D

Thank you I never new about Synesthesia I think it is interesting how ones visions come into play.  

Also when I look at a given week like this week it is in a circle starting with Sunday and ending in Saturday.

Same for the year. 

And for decades It is one big curve.  Starting with 1700s and ending now it looks a P but less pronounced.

As for you seeing music as color that is really interesting.

9 hours ago, Andrew51 said:

I see the seasons, for me January February March, sunny yellow, April May June, autumn brown, July August September, Spring pink, October November December, green and fading into yellow again.
Day would be hues of above in their season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an interesting take on the colors and what I menioned above.  I do see color in the seasons but it is a blur.  So can not say what they are.

As far as I understand it, it's basically a result of the way your brain maps information, as in the information that normally should only hit one centre, hits multiple and lights up differing areas of the brain :) ~ it's quite a cool thing in that respect!!

I remember the first time I could see colour in music so clearly, it was many many years ago as a teenager. I was listening to random AMVs on a CD I had, one of which had been set to a song by Metallica from S&M ~ when the orchestra hit, there was a rush of green everywhere. At the time, I freaked out. The thing is, from that point on, when I listened to music, the colours didn't stop and it was only after I was diagnosed and understood it a little better that I started to realise what a cool thing it was to have :3