LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)

1 hour ago, zzzz50 said:

It appeared in this last chapter that a common issue I have with a lot of ABDL stories that the main character makes a drastic lifestyle change and somehow has no contact with previous friends and family may be addressed.

Nah, Nomad set up the no-contact thing way back in the first couple chapters.  You may not remember it, but it was addressed well in advance. 

14 hours ago, zzzz50 said:

Even though most of the subject matter is not my cup of tea I have continued to follow this story as I find Nomadic’s writing compelling and characters interesting. It appeared in this last chapter that a common issue I have with a lot of ABDL stories that the main character makes a drastic lifestyle change and somehow has no contact with previous friends and family may be addressed.  I find these situations somewhat hard to believe that no one in their life seems to miss them or wonder why no contact despite the authors creating a situation of isolation. Perhaps the dream that Addy had is foreshadowing a future meeting or rescue from this situation. Thanks Nomadic for sharing this story with us.

I also get annoyed when things just ‘happen’ without being built into the story line, it can be frustrating and really zap the immersion of the story. I’ve tried my best to not do this, but I am a novice writer with limited free time, so storyboarding isn’t in my cards. In this specific case of just disappearing without family communication, near the early part of the story, Adam learns that the OLS company has essentially started doing family outreach on his behalf to let his family know he was safe and was out doing a semester at sea with limited means of communication. His family is also relatively disjointed and isolated from each other, and he’s drifted apart from most of his friends. I guess you could say he was the perfect target to disappear and most people wouldn’t realize it for some time. As the story progresses, this’ll come back up. 

The last chapter is really the first time that I built in a time jump. The rest of the story had been pretty detailed day-by-day, but I felt like the story wasn’t going to progress as desired that way for much longer. While it’s fun to think about and write the daily life of someone in this type of fantastical situation, eventually it becomes redundant and routine. 

I appreciate your feedback and welcome anymore that you have. Again, writing is a brand new hobby of mine, and I was definitely the guy that barely scraped by in any English or Creative Writing courses.

16 hours ago, apollo1969 said:

Love the updates. Do you think there'll be more updates soon? I was hoping for more info on the prostate orgasms ;)

I wish I had more time to sit down and write… it’s one of those things that the mood and free time have to align on, and it’s less often than I’d like. I do write when I get free time, but its usually only a few paragraphs at a time between meetings or when I’m on a long layover at the airport. You’ll get the updates you’re hoping for in the next few chapters, for sure. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Nah, Nomad set up the no-contact thing way back in the first couple chapters.  You may not remember it, but it was addressed well in advance. 

I would like to think that my family would not buy no contact for this length of time even if I was at sea. I think anyone would question why no contact with emails or satellite phones or shore leave all being possible points of contact. My point here is that Nomadic has brought up the possibility of a humiliating meeting with his family while most authors seem to gloss over any chance of the new lifestyle being discovered.

10 hours ago, Nomadic said:

I appreciate your feedback and welcome anymore that you have. Again, writing is a brand new hobby of mine, and I was definitely the guy that barely scraped by in any English or Creative Writing 

This is a great first story, being a person with 50 great stories in my head but unable to seem to get them written I greatly respect your work! Looking forward to more fascinating chapters.

51 minutes ago, zzzz50 said:

My point here is that Nomadic has brought up the possibility of a humiliating meeting with his family while most authors seem to gloss over any chance of the new lifestyle being discovered

Ah, okay.  I thought you were criticizing the lack of contact.  My apologies, I misread you. 

• 2 weeks later...

this story is great! i literally made an account just to comment and follow you lol X-)

it’s really good! it’s kinda inspired me to write my own story too, but I just have a few questions, wether they’ll be answered in later chapters or through the comments (if answered at all lol) I was wondering what happened to Jacob? He was mentioned in one of the very very first chapters, and his junior Hunter, I would’ve assumed they’d be apart of this whole cult thing too 

are they gonna make an appearance? 

anyway, questions answered or not I can’t wait for the next chapter, even if it’s very much differed from my likes lol, the whole ‘forced hormones’ thing is wayy uncomfy but your writing makes me want to continue reading. you’ve got some amazing talent Nomadic :-))

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...