LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those who Want To Become Incontinent Or Diaper Dependent?

DiaperboyEddie12

I read a lot of stories on this forum about how one wants to become incontinent.  Well I think it is one’s choice to wear diapers 24/7 if they choose to.  Now I am going to explain my thoughts on becoming incontinent though before hand a [Disclaimer] is needed.  I am not incontinent or wearing 24/7 though I do desire it.  Another thing I do want to let everyone know is I am a big believer in The Law Of Attraction.  And I use it often to get what I want.

Now the most important part of this is you must believe in yourself and what you are doing.  If you have any doubt of any kind it will take longer to happen.  So just relax and believe in your ability to become diaper dependent.

I am going to share some techniques here that will enable you to move forward using the law of attraction.

It is best to meditate each and every day.  2 times a day is best till you get used to clearing your mind.

You can use YouTube to find a good meditation audio that will walk you through meditating.

Second is to write everything down.  Like it has already happened. 

Start with this “I Am” Using the I Am statement you are telling the universe that you already have achieved what you are desiring.  That is where belief comes in.  If you start doubting yourself it will fail.

I personally like to use a blue ink pen and a note book to write my goals and desires in.  It is best to use this method then typing it up.

Here is an affirmation you can use.

I Am wearing diapers for my incontinence. 

Here is another.

It is normal for me to wear diapers all the time.

There are so many affirmations you can use to move you forward.

Another thing is do not be afraid f anything that has to do with wearing diapers.  If you are afraid to go to the doctors because you are wearing a doctor you are not believing in yourself.

Once you do the above now it is time to detach from what you desire as you do not want to be attached as it will hinder your hard work on what you desire.

Detaching is simple just do not think about what you desire just go on with your life as you are a diaper dependent person.

It also helps to use the 12 month diaper program as well.  As it will have the foods and supply list you will need.

Archived