LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long time, first time

Hello all. I'm a longtime lurker who finally decided to make an account and stop just talking to myself. Been a dl for all my life and am tired of being alone with this. Over my years of lurking I've found this group to be insiteful and supportive and I hope to uphold that standard. Talk soon.

Hello and Welcome! Glad you decided to join us so you can participate in the discussion. I hope that you will continue to find that here. Anyways, go get diapered up and come chat with all the cool people here!

Welcome,

Little Tomás

Hi and welcome long time lurker. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. You have lots of great people here, but you know that already. I hope you can find that special someone, you never know. Till then, you can hang here, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

On 7/28/2020 at 7:06 PM, Centralmadl79 said:

Hello all. I'm a longtime lurker who finally decided to make an account and stop just talking to myself. Been a dl for all my life and am tired of being alone with this. Over my years of lurking I've found this group to be insiteful and supportive and I hope to uphold that standard. Talk soon.

Im exactly the same as you, DL aswell, i registered October last year and have only just started posting on here over the last week your definitely not alone here i read a post earlier saying this site had 47thousand registered accounts. plenty of people to talk to with similar intrests, enjoy