LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Problems at P. Z. Possum’s Pizza Parlor

WARNING: this story contains wetting, messing, and mild sexuality between adults.

Potty Problems at P. Z. Possum’s Pizza Parlor

By AMR

~~~~~

[We open with static, quickly jumping into a fuzzy VHS video, mostly black. The picture fades in, showing a pretty animatronic opossum woman with long eyelashes. The camera is zoomed way in on her face. When she opens her mouth, you can see her jagged but cartoon-like teeth.]

P.Z.: Howdy, y’all! I’m P.Z. Possum, won’t you come on down to my pizza parlor and meet my pals?

[the camera zooms out, revealing three smaller possums, an old hound dog with a large jug, and a cat with a fiddle. They are all dressed in overalls, with P.Z.’s having one strap hanging down. She holds a banjo. The animatronic anthropomorphic animals begin to play their music while the three tiny possums bob up and down.]

P.Z.: These are my nieces, Peppy, Poppy, and Prunella! They sing back up!

3 POSSUMS: ♪ Yes we dooo! Yes we dooo-ooo-oooo!  ♪

P.Z.: On fiddle we got Katty!

KATTY: ♪ Yodel-odel-odel-oo-dool-lay-ee-ay-ee-ooh! ♪  [Katty rapidly plays the fiddle]

P.Z.: Last but not least is Beauregard, but we’s just call him Bo!

BO: ♪ owooo! [Bo starts blowing a steady rhythm into his jug, his jowls flopping as he does.]

P.Z.: ♪ Ooooooh, come on down to P.Z. Possum’s fer a slice or two!
     You’ll be glad you did, lucky kid, even saved a seat fer yew!
     We got games, we got fun, and a ball-pit to explore,
     But don’t forget to claim your prizes just beside the door! ♪

3 POSSUMS: ♪ Don’t forget to claim your prizes just beside the doooor! ♪

P.Z.: ♪ Pee-Zee Pawsome’s Pizza Parrr-loooor! WOO! ♪ [Starts stomping her foot to the beat]

[The animatronics dance and play their music, adding in hoots and yodels.]

P.Z.: ♪ Cartoons on the tee-vee, Vidja Games and a Pepsi, 
     We do birt-days and bat-mitzvahs, and we always clean our dishes
     Live music by the band, and our singing’s always graaaaaand! ♪~[her voice cracks]

3 POSSUMS: ♪ We hope you like here be-caaaaaause~ ♪

[everyone takes a deep breath before quickly speaking the next part]

ALL: P.Z. Possum’s Pizza Parlor’s practically the perfect place to BEEEEEEE!~~♪

[The tape ends, going to static.]

~~~

Suzie was an 18-year-old girl with dark brown hair tied back into a ponytail. She wore casual clothes, a simple red shirt with the logo from her favorite band on it and some tight jeans. She had to be a good big sister today, needing to take her little brother and his friends in the family van to P.Z. Possum’s Pizza Parlor. Mom was out of town on a business trip, unable to be there for her little boy. She told Suzie the only way she’d get the keys to the van while she was away was to take her little brother to his favorite place for his birthday.
Suzie hated P.Z. Possum’s. She thought it was for babies ever since she was a teenager. Of course, she also had a bad experience at the pizza place when she was her brother’s age. She ended up pooping her pants while playing because she was too distracted collecting tickets. Her cute pants were ruined and she tried to hide it from Mom. She was found out rather quickly though, and whisked off to the little girl’s room to be put in a pull-up, since there were no spare pants. The experience was totally humiliating, having to stay in those kiddie pull-ups for the rest of the day. She didn’t even collect enough tickets for the prize she wanted!

Kyle was half his sister’s age. He loved P.Z. Possum. Even though P.Z. was a girl, he loved her cartoon series and collected all her toys. Suzie knew grown men that liked P.Z. too, but they liked her for different reasons. Kyle was just a foot smaller than his sister, and would probably sprout up to be bigger than her when he hit puberty. He wore a shirt with P.Z. on it and some shorts with little white socks and red high-top sneakers. He kind of looked like Suzie did at that age, only a boy with shorter hair. Kyle was accompanied by four friends from school, all of them picked up by Suzie with the promise that she’d be there to chaperone the whole party and make sure the boys were safe. This is not how Suzie wanted to spend her Saturday.

The boys rushed ahead of Suzie and she had to make sure everyone was together. Babysitting a bunch of kids, and at the dumbest baby place ever! Memories of coming here as a little girl came flooding back to her the moment she walked through the door. Her face felt warm.
“Hey, Bobby, Brandon, Casey, the other one, Kyle!” Suzie called out. “I need to confirm the birthday reservation first, so slow down!”
Suzie stood at the front desk, confirming the account number that her mother gave her while the boys were bouncing with excitement, ready to go play in the play area already or watch the band play live in the dining area. The payment was already done, but she was given some extra cash of her own. She was told to give some of it to the boys so they could play the arcade games. She grumbled, handing each boy a couple fives, which they went and converted to quarters right away. Suzie looked around in the play area, wondering if maybe there was some arcade game she could play herself. It seemed most of the video games were bespoke for the P.Z. brand. The only video games that were actually interesting to her were some vintage cabinets that two dads were hogging, quarters lined up like they were planning a marathon while they left their kids to play. She groaned and rolled her eyes.

Eventually the curtains rose on the stage in the dining area and music started playing. Chef Marriegi came out, just a guy in a costume with a silly oversized chef’s toque for a head, and he announced the band.
“Boys anna girls, I’a present to you’a, P.Z. Possum and Pals!” He clapped his large cartoon gloves together and then ran off.
The stage lit up and there she was, the pretty anthropomorphic possum woman, just as she often appeared in the commercials, only with stiffer movements.
“Howdy, y’all!” P.Z. called out to the crowd.
“Howdy, PEE-ZEE!” The children called back.

Suzie was bumped aside as her little brother ran to the dining area. His friends came with him. He was directed to the reserved birthday table that the wait-staff set up. Suzie sighed and followed, walking into the dining area after everyone else. Kyle looked so happy. She chose to stand and just watch everyone, but her eyes were also drawn to the stage where P.Z. stood.

“Say, Katty!” P.Z.’s head turned.
“What is it, P.Z?” Katty’s head turned as well.
“I heard there was a birthday boy here!” P.Z.’s mouth flapped up and down in perfect sync.
“My stars! How old is he?” Katty tilted her head.
“He’s NINE! That’s almost double digits!” P.Z. stared out at the crowd. Suzie felt like the animatronic was looking right at her.
“Ooo-wee! That’s a mighty fine age!” Bo said. “Makes me wanna sing a song!”
“Well shoot! Start us off with a beat, Bo!” P.Z. shook her head.

Beauregard Hound Dog began blowing into his jug, his jowls flapping and his eyes looking side to side. He started the beat, and soon the banjo and fiddle joined in. P.Z. began to sing.

♪ It’s a special kinda day fer a special kinda boy!

KYLE is his name, he’s our current pride an’ joy!

He’s got style and panache, and his mama paid in cash,

For us ta tell him HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY! ~♪

Suzie chuckled a bit, in spite of herself. Those animatronic animals were pretty amusing, and their act had gotten a lot more sophisticated since she was a kid. Still, she wasn’t about to let herself get sucked in and tricked into enjoying some show for babies. As she watched the animals sing and bob to the music she felt a pressure in her bottom. She had to poop. She was once again reminded of her childhood, trying to hold in a big poop. She glanced over at the door to the girl’s bathroom, seeing a small line of girls going in and out. Just like when she was a kid, she had to hold it in, but the pressure was getting bad.

The animatronics started to sing the traditional “Happy Birthday” song as the birthday cake was brought out. It was decorated with a sugar sheet of the whole P.Z. Possum Pals gang. A 9-shaped candle was right in the middle of the cake. Suzie wanted to rush to the bathroom when she saw a brief break in the line, but she had to take pictures. She got out her phone and started snapping pictures as the cake came out in front of Kyle. She had to walk around in front of him, with her back facing the stage.
Suzie took pictures of Kyle before and after blowing out his candle. She also had to take pictures of Kyle cutting the cake. “Come on…” Suzie muttered to herself, now rubbing her ankles together. She felt the poop pushing at her backdoor, trying to come out as she was losing her battle. She glanced over at the bathroom, which now had a line again. She groaned to herself.

“Come on, Suzie, have a slice. It won’t kill ya.” Kyle smiled. “You’re pretty skinny anyway.”
“Ha ha, no thanks. Too much icing, too sweet for me.” Suzie lied, really wanting to have a corner piece with a rosette.

As she watched the boys have their cake and she was about to put her phone back in her purse she felt a log of poop pushing out. Her eyes widened. She glanced over at the bathroom, and girls were still standing outside the door. She wasn’t going to make it. The poop kept coming out, and she couldn’t hold it back. She bent her knees slightly, feeling the thick logs dropping into the back of her panties and stretching out the seat of those tight jeans. She started inching away, trying to shuffle with a side-step so the boys wouldn’t see the lumpy mess in the back of her pants. This was so embarrassing! She was 18 and she pooped her pants during her little brother’s birthday party! It wasn’t like she could just leave. Maybe she could sneak into the bathroom and clean out her pants before the outside of her jeans became stained.

“Uh oh!” P.Z. Possum started talking. “Looks like we got a code brown over here!”
Suzie froze. No way was that animatronic creature talking about her. Was she?
“We’ll be right back folks, we just need ta’ take a little intermission!” P.Z. nodded, and the curtain dropped.
Suzie sighed softly. She kept crab-walking her way towards the little girl’s room, so ashamed of the big poopy mess she left in her pants. God, how could this happen? It felt so sudden. It had been nine years since the last time she pooped her pants. It was in the same location too! What were the odds? 

Suzie was so close to the bathroom, waiting behind just one girl, when she felt a soft hand on her shoulder. She turned, seeing the pink digits of a large possum woman touching her. Her body shook anxiously. Her gaze followed the hand, up to the shoulder and then looking right at the cute fuzzy face of the one and only P.Z. Possum.

“Well howdy, little girl. Did you have an accident?” The large possum woman asked. She moved far more realistically than she did on the stage. P.Z. placed her other hand on Suzie bottom, feeling the lumps in her pants in making Suzie feel her own poop pressing against her butt. She cringed, shivering. She felt like a little girl all over again, and it gave her a funny tingle between her legs. “Someone really had to poop! I guess that potty was just too far away fer ya, huh?”
“Is this… is this some kind of prank?” Suzie looked up, her face red. “You’re just supposed to be a robot. Are you a person in a suit or something?”
Suzie pushed on the large possum woman’s stomach, and she just giggled. It was soft, really soft. She kept poking and pressing seeing if there were any signs of a zipper or electronics anywhere. There was nothing. The thought that this was a real, organic, anthropomorphic opossum filled Suzie with fear.
“Oh no, don’t be scared, little one! I’m here to help!” Suzie was scooped up and brought towards a door at the far end of the stage. She glanced over at her brother and his friends, who didn’t seem to notice she was being carried off.
“Wait!” Suzie called out, just as the door slammed shut behind them. There was total darkness.

The light came on and a backroom nursery was revealed. All the creatures that Suzie thought were animatronics were there, gathered around and moving the human-like motions. The little possum nieces seemed especially curious about Suzie, running up behind her and poking the lumpy seat of her pants. Suzie jumped forward, putting her hands over her butt. She bumped into Beauregard, who took off his hat.
“Oh, excuse me, ma’am. My, that looks like a pretty bad mess.” He said, “but good ol’ P.Z. can clean that up fer you! She helps all the little ones who still make messes in their pants.”
“I’m not little!” Suzie gritted her teeth, angry and a little scared. These animal people were real!

“Of course ya aint, darlin!” Katty chimed in, hands on her hips, “but even big girls make an oopsie now and then!”
“Not us!” The three little possum girls said in unison.
“Hush now, she’s embarrassed enough as it is!” Katty scolded P.Z.’s nieces. The little possums just giggled and got out of the way, standing in the back of the room.

“We’ve got to get you changed.” P.Z. said, picking up a package of large adult diapers for girls. She tore it open, using her tiny pointed fingernails. She was gentle with her hands when she needed to be. “But first, maybe you should finish and make a tinkle in your pants as well. We wouldn’t want to get a diaper on you and have you wet in it so soon!”
“What? I don’t have to pee, and I definitely do not need a diaper!” Suzie pouts.
“Oh honey, your pants are practically choked with poo poo!” P.Z. pats Suzie on the head. “You definitely need a diaper! We run a sanitary place here and we can’t have little girls with pee and poop in their pants running around and making everything dirty!”
“Cleanest ball-pits in the entire country!” Bo said proudly, placing a gloved hand over his heart and looking up at nothing in particular.

“Just let me go!” Suzie whimpered.
“We can’t do that until we’ve made you clean, little one.” P.Z. insisted. She brought Suzie over to a corner of the room where a potty chair was. It was larger than average, looking big enough for an adult to sit on, but still low to the ground. She made Suzie sit down on the potty while her pants were still up. “Now finish making pee pee in your pants. Katty, you watch her for me.”
Katty smiled and walked up to Suzie. The cat woman placed her hand on Suzie’s shoulder, pressing down firm enough to keep the girl from standing back up. Suzie looked up, finding herself staring at Katty’s chest and noticing her bust. She never looked too close at the characters before, but ever since P.Z. got a fanbase online there have been a lot of dirty drawings of them out there. 

While Suzie was forced to sit on the potty, P.Z. prepared the changing table. She unfolded a thick diaper and laid it out. She also set up the baby powder and wipes. At the corners of the changing table were restraints. Suzie gulped, knowing that there was no way out of this. She was going to be forced into a diaper.
“Will you at least give me some pants to wear? I’m going to have to go back out there. I’m babysitting my brother and his friends… I can’t let them see me like this!” Suzie whimpered.
“We’ll see.” P.Z. said calmly. She turned back to Suzie and put her hands on her hips. “No pee pee in the potty? Do you need some encouragement?”
P.Z. squatted down to Suzie’s level. She wiggled her fingers and reached forward, tickling the girl under her arms and on her tummy. Suzie laughed and squirmed, tears in her eyes. She was ticklish, and she didn’t even know it! Not that anyone had tickled her since she was a little girl. Eventually though she began to piss herself. A loud hiss came from her crotch and a dark wet spot was spreading between her legs and around her thighs. Her piss loudly trickled into the plastic potty bowl below her. The possum woman’s paws were taken away and Suzie was left to trickle into the potty through her pants, whimpering as she caught her breath again. She spread her legs and looked down, seeing the full potty bowl as her crotch slowly dripped off the last of the pee.

“There ya go! The little girl wet and messed her pants, and now it’s time for her diaper!” P.Z. pulled Suzie to her feet and wiped a cloth on her pants so she wouldn’t drip on the floor. She brought Suzie to the table and laid her on her back. Bo and Katty helped strap her wrists to the corners of the changing table while P.Z. tugged down Suzie’s pants. She waved her pink hand over her pink nose, still smiling. “Look at the big poopy you left for Aunty P.Z. to clean up!”
The possum woman chuckled, showing her teeth. She used her nails to tear at Suzie’s panties carefully, ripping them open. She pulled the loaded panties away and tossed them in a nearby diaper pail.
P.Z. used several baby wipes bunched into her hand to clean Suzie’s dirty bottom. She kicked her legs, whining and pouting the whole time she was being cleaned. “Do you want your ankles strapped too?” P.Z. warned. She took some more baby wipes and started cleaning the mess off of Suzie’s pussy. The girl closed her eyes, twisting her mouth awkwardly. The gentle wipes felt so good on her privates. This felt better than anything she had ever done with her boyfriends. How totally disgusting of her, getting off to being changed like a baby! No, she tried to convince herself she just liked the rubbing on her slit. P.Z. was thorough, making sure she got all of the mess away from the poor girl’s sensitive privates. When she was done she tossed the dirty wipes away in the diaper pail as well.
P.Z. took the thick diapers, which seemed far bigger than necessary, and she tucked them underneath Suzie’s rear. Suzie was still feeling hot and bothered between her legs, even as her ankles were grabbed and she was powdered on her now clean bottom. An extra bit of powder was shook over her privates. P.Z. pulled up the front panel of the diaper and tugged all four tapes inward, making the massive diapers snug around Suzie’s waist.

Suzie was made to stand again and she was presented in front of a mirror. She saw what she looked like, and she kind of liked it. She just didn’t want to admit it. The memory of pooping her pants at this place nine years ago was supposed to be a bad memory, right? It was humiliating, not arousing… and yet now she was feeling excited. 

“Still not right… I think maybe this shirt is too long. It’s covering the diaper!” P.Z. pulled Suzie’s shirt off. She crossed her arms over her chest, grabbing her bra. The bra was unhooked as well though, and P.Z. easily slipped it out of her arms, making her uncross them and exposing her breasts. “Oh don’t be so bashful, honey, I’ve already seen your flower. What’s wrong with me seeing your cute little buds too?” P.Z. playfully grabbed Suzie’s breasts from behind. She felt a shiver going up her spine. This shouldn’t be happening! She shouldn’t be enjoying this! Not only was this embarrassing, but there was something taboo about being turned on by this character from her childhood. She felt like one of those online fans she always made fun of, only now it was her. She was the one being a pervert for P.Z. Possum!
A cute, pink babydoll shirt was tugged over Suzie’s head, along with a bib tied around her neck. Now her look was complete! The tiny shirt exposed her tummy, half of which was covered by the waistband of her big diapers. 

“Now, little one, you can’t take off that diaper until you’ve used it all the way!” P.Z. warned, shaking her finger at Suzie.
“Wh-what am I going to do?” Suzie stammered. “I can’t go out there like this. My little brother will see. I’ll never hear the end of it! Not to mention his friends… ugh… this is so embarrassing.”
“Well, you could always stay back here with us a bit longer.” P.Z. smiled, patting Suzie on her butt.
“But I’m supposed to be the babysitter! I have to be out there to check on them!” Suzie whined, pointing to the door.
“Ah, don’t worry yer purty little head, ma’am.” Bo reassured her, “We got the costume mascots keeping an eye on them boys.”
Bo turned on a monitor, showing the dining areas and the play areas. The boys were indeed being looked after, kept safe in Suzie’s absence. It kind of made Suzie feel a little useless. She did want to blow this whole thing off, and she was reminded of her irresponsible attitude. It was like she was less mature than her own baby brother. Still, this is not at all how she envisioned blowing off responsibility. Never had she thought about just sitting in a diaper and filling it like a baby. The idea excited her now though.

“You know, I think baby might be hungry. She did refuse that cake and I saw how she looked at it.” Katty chimed in. “Land sakes, let’s get this child something nice and sweet to eat!”
“Perhaps when she’s done with her cake she can wash it down with some milk too.” P.Z. added, placing a hand on her chest.
Suzie was lifted up onto a high chair and strapped in. She looked around nervously until she was presented a big plate with a large slice of cake on it. It even had a large frosting rosette on the corner! Her mouth watered at the sight of it. Did she dare cheat on her diet with this?
“Can I have a fork?” Suzie asked softly.
“Silly, babies can’t use a fork. Just use your hands! And don’t worry about your shirt, that’s what the bib is for.” P.Z. patted Suzie on the head.

That cake was too darn irresistible. Suzie dug in, dipping her fingers into the cake and shoveling a good portion into her mouth. There was something intensely satisfying about eating cake like this. She had to admit to herself that she was always tempted to dig into cakes with her bare hands whenever she saw them. She sucked the frosting off her fingers and went back for more, shoving the cake into her mouth haphazardly. Her face was getting covered in crumbs and smeared frosting. She leaned back in the high chair, feeling full. Her fingers and face were covered in cake. If she could see herself she’d see what a big dumb baby she looked like, and it only made her more aroused to be such a baby. She could tell the animal people were all just staring at her, watching her. 

“Aww, baby stuffed herself!” P.Z. giggled. She took a small cloth and used it to wipe the food off of Suzie’s face and fingers. She picked up the girl from the high chair and gave her pats on her butt. “Does baby want Auntie P.Z.’s milkies?” The possum woman whispered in Suzie’s ear. Again, Suzie felt a hot tickle on her crotch. She saw the fan art of P.Z. She even looked longer at it than she was willing to admit. She wondered what the possum woman looked like under those overalls. She wanted to know.
“Y-yes, Auntie P.Z.” Suzie confessed, feeling dirty.
P.Z. sat down in a rocking chair and undid the one overall strap hanging on her. She then unbuttoned her flannel shirt slowly. She opened up the shirt and showed her breasts to Suzie. They were even better than the drawings. Suzie stared at the big, round tits and the leaking pink nipples, the same color as her snout, tail, hands and feet. Without being asked to, Suzie lunged forward right away and latched her mouth onto P.Z.’s left nipple. Her other hand groped the woman’s right breast.
Suzie’s hot face felt hotter as it pressed to the warm and fuzzy breast. She slurped and gulped down the delicious milk. P.Z.’s milk was delicious. It kind of tasted like the milkshakes she remembered having way back when she still enjoyed coming to this place. There were so many memories of her childhood of this place just coming back to her. These were memories she told herself were terrible, except they weren’t. She just convinced herself she hated P.Z. Possum’s Pizza Parlor. In actuality, she missed it. She was just too ashamed to accept that she wanted to keep coming back even after she grew up.

“Ooh, I guess the little one was hungry!” P.Z. cooed at her. “Okay, now drink from the other one.” She helped switch Suzie over, putting her mouth on her right nipple now. P.Z. sighed, sounding like she had been holding this milk in for a long time, just for the right little girl. As far as Suzie knew, she was the only one. As far as she knew anyway…

Suzie pulled back, feeling a bit dizzy, and like her mind was slipping. She was in an orgasmic stupor. She looked up at P.Z. with a dopey grin and then pissed herself. This time she just allowed herself to enjoy it, soaking the fresh diaper. The steady steam sprayed from her slit and was sopped up by the thick material of the extra large adult baby girl diapers.
“Mmmm, peeeee…” Suzie said, feeling like a silly baby. “I goed peeee.”
“Yes you did! Good girl, that’s where your pee pee belongs, right in your diaper!” P.Z. grabbed the crotch of the padding, squeezing it. Suzie tensed up and shivered as she felt her own soggy padding grinding on her privates. She kept grinning. “Next time you need to potty I expect you to do it in a diaper and not your pants, or the floor, or god forbid a toilet! You just aren’t ready for the toilet!”
“Mmmff…” Suzie bit her bottom lip. “Can I get a change now, Auntie Pee-Zee?”
“Now now, what did I tell you?” P.Z. tapped the girl’s nose. “You have to use your diaper all the way first! That means both pee AND poop!”
“Y-yes ma’am… but I don’t have to poop right now!” Suzie added.
“Give it time, it’ll come…” P.Z. looked at the monitor. “I think maybe we should come out and greet the birthday boy before the day’s over. His mother did ask for a meeting with his favorite pizza possum!” She began to button up her flannel again.
“Yeah… wait- what?” Suzie blinked.

The Possum Pals left the back room, opening the door from the far side of the stage. The three possum nieces led the march, coming through the dining area. Bo and Katty waved at kids and shook their heads. Meanwhile, P.Z. Possum was in the back, cradling Suzie like a baby and rocking her in her arms. Suzie buried her face in the possum woman’s fluffy chest, wanting to hide!
“Where’s tha birthday boy?” Bo said, taking off his hat and scratching his head.
“There he is! Yoo-hoo!” Katty took a handkerchief from her front pocket and waved it at the boys.
“Oh my god! It’s really them!” Kyle was in the middle of playing on one of the kiddy arcade machines. He didn’t care about that anymore, running up to hug the mascots of his favorite pizza place.
Kyle hugged the possum nieces first, then Bo, and then Katty. He was hopping up and down, so excited to see them all in person! He then looked up at P.Z. and saw she was carrying a girl. He looked a bit closer. When Suzie turned to take a peek, their eyes made contact.
“Suzie? Gasp! Suzie, you know P.Z. Possum?” Kyle started dancing, shaking his hips and waving his arms around like a little dork. His friends laughed along with him. Of course, they eventually noticed Suzie was in a big diaper as well! “My big sister knows the Possum Pals!”
“Your big sister’s a big baby!” One of the boys pointed out.
Kyle looked again and noticed Suzie was in a thick diaper. Suzie once more buried her face in P.Z.’s chest. He looked a little confused at first and then turned to his friend. “So what if she’s in a diaper. She probably had an accident! Mommy said she had an accident years ago the last time she was here and that’s probably why she was scared to come back… but she came back! And she brought the Possum Pals! I think that makes her the most awesome big sister ever!”
Suzie blushed hard. Her brother was so smart and mature! She whimpered, feeling like she didn’t deserve such a nice little brother. She was pulled away from P.Z. Possum, the possum woman setting her back down on the floor again. Suzie stood there, feeling exposed. Kyle hugged her, not caring what state his sister was in. He then ran to P.Z. Possum and hugged her as well.
“Ahhh! I can’t believe it! P.Z. Possum is here at my birthday party! This is the best day ever!” Kyle bounced in place as he hugged the tall possum woman.
Suzie smiled, humbled by her experience, but finally understanding how important this was to her big brother. She tried not to think about how she was standing there in just a diaper, babydoll shirt, and bib. 

“Hey kids, who wants to hear a special song from our new album?” P.Z. said, grabbing her banjo. She must have been hiding it behind her back!
“I’m ready when you are, darlin!” Katty said, holding up her fiddle.
“And ferget me!” Bo somehow had his jug with him. He started blowing into it, laying down the beat.
The Possum Pals sang their brand new song and the whole restaurant was soon dancing along to it. Suzie looked around, seeing that no one else seemed all that weirded out by the fact that real anthropomorphic animals were walking around and singing. Maybe she shouldn’t think too hard about it, since it was the perfect distraction from the fact that she was standing there in a big exposed diaper.

~

The day had finally ended, and Suzie was thinking of taking off her diaper before leaving. She remembered what P.Z. Possum told her though, and she kept the diaper on, knowing she should only take it off after making a mess in it. She blushed all over and smiled to herself, thinking about how fun it was going to be. 

The boys piled into the van and the big diaper girl sat up front, ready to drive each of them home. Kyle turned around from the front seat, looking back at his friends. “You guys better not tell anyone about what happened to Suzie. If it wasn’t for her we would have never met the Possum Pals!”
“Fine, fine. We don’t tell anyone.” the boys agreed.
Suzie smiled wide, proud of her little brother. “You’re a good boy, Kyle. You’re another year older and another year wiser.”
“You’re the best big sister ever.” Kyle said, beaming happily.
“More like baby sister!” Suzie giggled nervously, wiggling her diaper butt in her seat.
Everyone had a good laugh and the van peeled away from the parking lot, taking them home.

~~~

Suzie waddled up to her room, thinking about the adventure she had, reliving her childhood, and experiencing something new and unexpected. She sat down on her bed and felt a rumbling in her tummy. She spread her legs and gave a push. She sighed happily as she filled up her diaper. She looked down at it, feeling how discolored it became. She rubbed the dirty diaper, moving her hand down from her bottom and up to her crotch. She sighed and leaned her head back against the headboard of the bed. She stared up at the ceiling.

“Oooh… this feels so good. I just wish P.Z. was here.” Suzie muttered to herself. “She’d help me change my diapy and put me in a new one…”

There was a sudden knocking on her window. She glanced over and saw the possum lady right there, looking in, and hanging upside-down from her tail! “Hey! Need a hand, babygirl?”
“P.Z!” Suzie exclaimed, hopping out of her bed and heading towards the window.

END

thank you for reading my latest short story. This one was SO FUN to write! Coming up with the lore of the pizza place and the characters was a big part of the creative fun behind this one. These characters (and setting) are so great I want to use them AGAIN! If you have ideas for other people to encounter P.Z. Possum let me know! I have some ideas of my own. Also, don't forget you can donate to my ebook store to keep me writing!

• Like 3