LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scared Into Diapers (Private for Diaper_teen66 and Diaperboy187)

tina yawns and wakes up. she felt somthing strange huging her wasit she looked down. and sees a thick white diapers. babe whats the meaning of tjis why i wearing a diaper. tina was unhappy snd pretty confused

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Uh oh looks like someone had an accident. Don't worry mommy will clean you up after breakfast" Jennifer promised Tina as she ignored her question about the diaper. She easily picked her friend up and carried her to the dining room before putting her down in a chair. Without a word of warning she got out some applesauce and a spoon then sat down. Jennifer got a spoonful of the applesauce ready and offered it to Tina.

"Someone is certainly fussy today. Don't worry just a few bites and we'll get you out of that wet diaper" Jennifer talked down to Tina acting as if her words were nothing more than baby babble. She used every chance with her friend complaining to give her more of the applesauce. Of course it would miss on occasion or some would fall out making the small woman look like a messy eater. Jennifer soon got down to the last few bites of the applesauce suppressing a grin at how messy her face had gotten.

tina was unhappy being treated like a baby. she ate the food  not likeing the fact she was being fed babyfood. she hated the fact  that she was currently wearing a wet diaper. she was not happy with her girlfriend

"There we go. Now it's bath time. If you need to go pee pee or poopie please try to do it before I take your diaper off" Jennifer told Tina after feeding her the last bites of applesauce. She picked her girlfriend up again and headed to the bathroom still treating her like a baby. Once they got to the bathroom she put her down on the toilet and began to prepare a bath. Jennifer wondered if Tina was getting a little scared that she kept treating her like a baby as she add some bubble mix to the water.

tina was rather annoyed with the baby treatment. along with the fact thar she was ignoring tinas question. tina just sat there and waited. wondering what has gotten in to jen. and wast wad going though her head

"Ok baby the bath is ready. Soon you'll be clean and in a fresh diaper" Jennifer promised Tina as she untaped the diaper before balling it up and throwing it away. She then undressed her friend and put her in the bubble bath. There was some baby soap, baby shampoo, and one more unmarked bottle. Jennifer quickly took the baby soap and began washing Tina not even letting her do it herself.

tima just sat there unsure of why jen was acting so strange. amd why she was treating her like a baby. she was also conserned about the unmarked bottle. she didnt recall seeing it before. she was conserned a bout what was in it 

"Why don't you play with some bubbles ? Mama will make sure her little girl gets clean" Jennifer suggested to Tina as she continued to wash her body for her. She had left the lid loose enough on the unmarked bottle that it would fall off if it got knocked over. Once she reached her girlfriend's privates she paid extra attention making sure they were completely clean. Jennifer finally finished with Tina's body and looked to see if she was playing with the bubbles yet.

tina played with them a little .she wss stil conserned about that unmarked bottle. she wasnt sure if it was soap.or if it wss somthing dangerous. she was still consered about why jen was actingblike a mommy. she though maybe this was a puishment for weting herself.

Jennifer gave Tina a smile glad to see her playing with the bubbles. She got the baby shampoo and began to wash her friend's hair for her. After washing her hair she put the bottle of shampoo back while accidentally knocking the bottle into the tub. Jennifer pretended not to notice knowing full well it would take away Tina's private hair leaving her naked as a newborn.

tina did notice and was considered. she alos though jen had done thatbon purpus. tina had no idea what was in it .or why Jennifer was acting this way. they had taked a bout kids in the past. tina was not ready for parenthood. she also didnt want kids.

Jennifer took her time as she reached into the tub and pulled out the bottle and the lid. She knew the hair remover was supposed to be fast taking away any hair it came into contact with for at least a few weeks. By now it had likely had time to spread through the tub and reach her lover's womanhood. "Want to play some more or get out baby ?" Jennifer asked Tina as she got a towel ready for her.

i want to get out now. tina waited as she soon drained the tube tia looks down. she was shocked to see her hair down there was gone. jen what did you do why is my pubic hair gone. tina was very worried now about what was going on

"Let's get you out. You can play more next time" Jennifer ignored Tina saying she wanted to get out as she drained the tub. She had to look twice to make sure she was seeing things correctly as it now appeared as though her lover had never had hair around her privates. The fact that her roommate was freaking out over something temporary almost made her break from playing a mother. "What's wrong baby ? Do you need to go potty ?" Jennifer asked Tina as she began to dry her off with the towel.

"What hair honey ? I don't see any hair down there. Maybe when you get a bit older you'll get some" Jennifer told Tina now dropping the act of not understanding her. Whether the young girl knew it or not every time she addressed her friend as mama or mommy and was answered it would make it just a bit harder as her friend ignored her when called by her real name. She finished drying her off then carried her back to the bedroom and set her on the bed. "Try to stay dry until I can get you in a fresh diaper" Jennifer ordered Tina as she got the changing supplies and pack of thick diapers out.

ok what the hell drop the act with the mommy crap your not my mommy your my girlfriend. second why are you treating me like im a dumb baby when im not. i may have had a couple accidents but your to blame. tina was very annoyed

Jennifer's calm attitude quickly vanished when Tina yelled and cussed at her. She dropped the changing supplies and went back over to the bed before pulling her girlfriend over her knee. Without thinking twice she began spanking her lover starting with only 20 swats. "You naughty little girl ! You don't use language like that and you never ever call adults by their first name ! Do you understand me ?" Jennifer scolded Tina as she treated her more like a little kid then her girlfriend.

Jennifer sighed as Tina continued to use bad language and knew she would have to continue the punishment. She knew her friend would take some time before she finally adjusted to wearing diapers and her new life. With barely a second to loose she gave the girl's butt 20 more swats. "Are you ready to be a good girl for mommy yet ?" Jennifer asked Tina as she paused the spanking again.

Jennifer paused as she saw Tina was now bawling like a baby. She got out a new diaper and put it under her friend's butt before grabbing the baby powder. After applying the baby powder to her lover's bare butt and privates she taped the diaper up. Jennifer then pulled Tina in for a hug while talking to her. "Mommy is sorry she had to spank you but you were being very naughty. So no more bad language or calling adults by their first name understood ?"

tina sniffled i y yes mommy. she cried huging her tina felt like a real baby crying after being spanked and calling her girlfriend mommy.she didnt know what to do. she was even doughting if she was an adult anymore.or jusr a big baby