LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scared Into Diapers (Private for Diaper_teen66 and Diaperboy187)

Jennifer was a 30 year old woman with short brown hair, blue eyes, and a habit of playing tricks on her girlfriend. She didn't mind the age difference though she could tell kissing in public made her uncomfortable as most people assumed they were a mother and daughter. This Halloween she had decided to play a prank on the poor gullible superstitious woman. The night before Halloween Jennifer had begged Tina until she gave in and agreed to watch a few horror movies with her.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tina didnt realy like horror movies. they gave her nightmares witch made it hard to sleep. she waited for Jennifer to star the movie. she stayed closse to her. wondering what she will put on. tina was  4'6 and had short brown hair.

Jennifer had put on an old horror movie called The Baby while having a few more classics ready to get Tina scared. She had just gotten the popcorn and soda ready before finally starting the movie. Just before she started it she gave her girlfriend some advice. "Now remember not to spill your drink and if you get scared mommy I mean me will be right here" Jennifer assured Tina as she accidentally referred to herself as the woman's mother.

"What's wrong baby ? Is the movie too scary ? Did you have a little accident ?" Jennifer playfully teased Tina as they continued watching the movie. She was tempted to give the girl's panties a check but resisted the urge for now. As they continued watching tv she ate the popcorn and her drink refilling both when they got low. Jennifer wondered if Tina would drink a lot or go easy on the soda due to her short size.

no its not and i didnt  have an accident. just why this move i seams kind of dumb.tina tryed not drinking a lotof soda .she munched on popcorn.tina didnt seem to intrested in the movie .how is this support to be a scarry movie

"It was one of the only good ones they had and the rental place had it listed as a horror movie" Jennifer insisted though had specifically searched for the movie in hopes of scaring Tina. She could tell it wasn't very scary but had expected her lover to be a little scared. Soon the movie was over and she put in Child's Play hoping it would be better. Jennifer could tell Tina was limiting her fluids in hopes of not having an accident after the movie.

tina had seen childs play once before band it gave her nightmares. the though of a possesed doll going around murdering. the seen she hated the most was when half a chuckys face gets cut off. gore was one thing tina cound not stomach.

Jennifer continued enjoying the popcorn and soda but got a little closer in case Tina got scared and wanted to cuddle. She had made sure to save a scary movie for her friend one she was sure she had never seen before. It would surprise her if the girl didn't have an accident during the last movie. Jennifer continued to watch the movie greatly enjoying how much it was scaring Tina.

tina eats her popcorn as Jennifer put the last movie on. she dank her soda to was the popcorn down. soon the last movie starts tina puts her soda down. they watch the movie tina hoped there was no gore in this one. as she never realy liked the sight of blood.

Tina would find she was out of luck as Jennifer put on The Texas Chainsaw Massacre then scooted as close as possible to her. She knew her friend had never seen it and couldn't resist scaring her just a bit through the movie. By the time it was over she patted her girlfriend's pants hoping she might have had a small accident. Jennifer was certain even if Tina hadn't wet herself she probably still needed to use the bathroom.

Jennifer frowned as she felt the tiny wet spot on Tina's pants before she went off to the bathroom. She quickly ran after her finding her in the bathroom where it seemed she was trying to dry her pants and panties. After blocking the door so her lover couldn't escape she went over to her. "Oh no. Tina did you have a little accident ? Maybe we should put you in some protection just in case" Jennifer suggested to Tina as she wanted her to wear a diaper to bed.

tina was going tosay somthing till the other reason she came to.the bathroom hit her.she turn to the toilet to puke after witnessing all  the gore  from the movie. she had no chance to explain what happened during her accident.

"Oh my ! Let's get you in some protection and get you to bed ! Don't worry I'll take care of the mess !" Jennifer assured Tina as she filled a cup with water and got out a sleeping pill while Tina was still puking. She waited till her girlfriend was done before giving her the cup of water to help get rid of the taste. Before she could come to her senses and argue about wearing protection she gave her the sleeping pill. "Swallow that and it should help with the nausea !" Jennifer lied to Tina and waited to make sure she took the medicine.

tina took the pill and drank the water. thats the last time you talk me in to watching movies with Gore. you know i hate the sight of blood. the pill soon kicked in and tina felt drowsy. she thought she was just light headed from puking her guts out.

"I'm sorry next time I'll choose something else I promise" Jennifer told Tina as she led her back to their room. She helped the girl onto the bed before pulling out a Depends from when her grandma had stayed the night last time. Realizing she needed to be careful she began removing her roommate's clothes. "Now don't be alarmed I'm just going to help you get dressed for bed" Jennifer lied to Tina again as she finished undressing her before helping her into a nightgown then held the Depends open for her to step into.

tina was getting tired and just fallowed what to do.soon tina was dressed and  unknowingly diapered. she lays down in bed. tina soon fell a sleep sawing longs as the pill had knocked her out. she was sleeping like a baby

Jennifer barely suppressed a giggle as Tina stepped into the Depends and let her pull it up. She then tucked her friend into bed and rushed back to the living room before starting to clean up the mess. Once it was all clean the woman rushed out to a store. Jennifer knew exactly what she wanted as she picked out some good adult diapers, baby powder, and baby wipes before quickly paying for everything and going home.

tina hadnt moved from the bed the whole time. she wss sound a sleep she didnt even Jennifer leave. she lightly snored as she sleeps .tina rolled on to her side. she was quite prone to.tossing and turning in her sleep.

Jennifer wasn't surprised to find Tina was still asleep once she returned home. She carefully laid her on her back then got out the supplies. Compared to the new diapers the Depends her lover had on looked like a cheap piece of paper unable to hold even one accident. Jennifer couldn't resist poking the Depends to see if Tina had an accident while she was out shopping.

When Jennifer saw Tina had wet the Depends any doubts vanished telling herself this was for the best. She quickly tore off the diaper and threw it in the trash then began wiping her friend's butt down. If all it took was a sleeping pill and a little soda to make her girlfriend have an accident then it was clear being in protection was a good idea. After wiping down Tina's butt Jennifer lifted her legs enough to put the new much thicker diaper under her.

tina stired in her sleep mumbling somthing. befor being quiet. she sleeps sondundly. not moving a bit as shes diaper. it was quiet late tina would end up.staying a sleep all night. soon the sun would rise. she would be in for a surprise.

Jennifer powdered and taped the diaper up around Tina then gave it a pat admiring how thick it was. She could barely wait till morning as she put away the diapers and changing supplies then got dressed for bed. By the time her lover woke up the next morning she was already awake and all the younger girl's clothes had been moved to the attic except for a few childish outfits. Jennifer waited for Tina to notice the diaper on her own and the fact that last night had obviously not been a dry night for her.