LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Baby Of The Coven

Sibil Lith, 36 years old witch was preparing elixir in her hut in middle of forest. She was pretty lonely since she lived alone. She just wished her daughter would visit her more often. It wasn't too nice of her she visited her so little times. She just focused on doing her job and didn't expect her life changing soon

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominic King was trying to run and find shelter in the cold cold rain. The young 13 year old closes his green eyes as he runs across puddles. The reflection in the puddle show his chubby 5"2 frame and he tries to brush his black hair from his golden brown face. He looks around and sees he's in a forest now. He's been living under a bridge in a nearby city but was run off when they started doing construction. His stomach grumbles as he keeps running and sees a house in the woods and runs up and knocks on the door shivering.

""Hmmm? Who could it be?" Sibil was confused as it most likely wasn't her daughter. She was in Canada, learning in Alchemist Academy. Her daughter was ambitious young witch and wanted to be great alchemist in future. She put down her wand and went to open the door. She was surprised to see some young boy. "Yes? How can I help you, dear?" Sibil asked calmly and with soft smile

Dominic looked up at the woman shivering "pl-pl-please. May I come in ma'am? J-just to warm up" he begged. If it wasn't cold and wet he'd be on his knees. He was desperately rubbing his arms trying to find just some way of warming up as thw rain mercilessly pours on him.

"Oh, my. Com inside, dear. You will catch cold. My hut is warm and cozy she said and let him in. Her work room was closed for now but she really needed to return to potion or it woukd be on waste. "You can use bathroom if you want, sweetie" she said gently to the young boy

As he entered he almost immediately felt the warmth of the fireplace in the living room. He did need to go. He nodded to her. "Thank you ma'am." He went off to find the bathroom leaving a trail of water behind him. He finds a door and assumes it's probably it and opens to see what looks like a little girls room. No not just a little girls room but a nursery. this definitely was not the bathroom. Which he desperately needed but was very curious as he hasn't seen any other signs of children around 

The water trail can be followed to where he is. Dominic closes the nursery for now and opens a door down the hall to see what can only be described as a sorcery lab. His jaw dropped seeing a cauldron. Magic circles on the floor, candles, beakers and test tubes. Even a wand hanging on the wall and tje flag of the coven she belongs to. Dominic slowly stepped backwards having no clue who's house he's in and thinks about running for it.

Sibil wiped the floor, following trail and then widened her eyes when she saw where it was heading. She quickly headed to her lap. "You shouldn't be here. If you needed help with finding bathroom you should ask me" she said hoping he won't ask her about it. It would be really troubling since amnesia spell was pretty hard and mana exhausting too

"I um....I....I...I'm sorry ma'am. Please don't hurt me. I swear I won't tell anyone about the magic room or the nursery" he sadly looks to the side and says mostly to himself but Sibil can hear him "Not that there's anyone I can tell"

His melancholy expression tells the whole story. He can't hardly look at her wondering if she'll kick him aside now that she knows. Most people assume he's a thief or looks away from him so they don't feel bad or even think he's on drugs or something.

He was caught off gaurd by this and looked up at her as tears welled up in his eyes. He hugged back and leaned on her sniffling. Cold, exhausted,  and now wetting himself because he never did find the bathroom.

He should question the lab and nursery he found but his options are stay with what he can only gather is a crazy woman or go out into the rain and likely die. He'll take his chances with Sibil. He nodded his head remembering the cold wetness he feels.

Dominic slowly ran the water and undressed. He sat in there and soaked in the warm water. He took a moment to relea for the first time in a long time.  Soon he finished without properly washing himself. Any experienced mother would be able to tell. He wrapped the towel over his shoulders, something more of a little girl would do and walked out and looked around for Sibil going the opposite direction of the lab