LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At Disneyland (Private for Robertson and Diaperboy187)

Ashlie Mitchell was a very small 21 year old woman standing at just 3 feet with long black hair, green eyes, and a determination to one day finally beat her rival and become her boss. For the past month the company she worked at, Kidz Stuff, had been having a contest to see who could sell the most diapers to promote their new bigger diapers. While most of her coworkers didn't have to try too hard or didn't care for the prizes being offered she had worked very hard hoping to win the tickets to Walt Disney World. Ashlie had even gone so far as to put on a diaper and model it so the buyers could see how well they would fit their kids despite finding it absolutely humiliating.

More than a few buyers had asked her to use the diaper so they could see how absorbent it was but the small woman had refused fearing one of them might not be able to resist changing her into a fresh one even if she protested against it. In the end she felt certain she had won racking up quite a lot of orders for the new diapers. Despite everything she was still very nervous having heard a few times how easily her rival was racking up the sales. Ashlie was now standing in front waiting for her boss to announce the winner hoping for once she had finally beat Carol.

The boss of the company, an imposing woman called Sharon, glanced down at the figures in front of her.  If you took the whole half years sales, then Carol had won out the park, so technically she should get all the tickets, but then there was Ashlie.  Her figures had been the worst, for most of the time, but had then suddenly gone upwards.  Not nearly by enough to get in front of Carol, but then the contest had only been for the last month, and Ashlie had out performed everyone else, just in that time except for Carol.  She had heard of Ashlie's "unique" marketing style, and thought it showed the kind of initiative she wanted in her company.  What to do?  She thought of the perfect solution, after all she knew Carol had just one child.  What use was 4 tickets to her?  She cleared her throat.

"Well, everyone, it takes me great pleasure to announce the winner - no make that winners of our contest. I am sure you will join with me in congratulating Carol for her magnificent achievement in achieving what was record sales for the period, so she has well earned the 3 tickets she has won.  I would like to take the opportunity of also congratulating Ashlie.  Her initiative and drive and imagination in marketing the product was the first of it's kind in the company and, I have no hesitation in awarding her another ticket to mark her unique sales technique."

There was a round of applause as first Ainslie, then Carol shook her hand and got the tickets.  The boss continued  "if you would all like to move to the next room, the company has prepared a buffet and drinks to mark everyone's hard work."

Carol looked at the 3 tickets in her hand, and had a fixed, almost artificial grin, trying hard to cover up how she really felt.

Ashlie stood in her red colored expensive custom made business suit listening to the news before hearing she had won one of the tickets. She usually had a very difficult time meeting the quota but the prize for the contest and a chance to beat her rival had inspired the short woman to resort to some strange new methods of selling the diapers. As they both got on stage the height differences were immediately noticed with it looking more like a mom and daughter then two coworkers standing together. Ashlie hoped Sharon would keep the secret of her unique sales technique not wanting it to get out that she had worn the diapers for several buyers.

Thankfully the CEO didn't see fit to reveal her method and the tiny saleswoman looked at her ticket in awe before heading to the buffet. While her rival had technically still won she saw it as a huge victory to be awarded anything for all her hard work. She was just about to start preparing a plate when she heard her coworker trying to get more information about her unique style of selling the company diapers. Ashlie hoped no one would notice that she was still wearing a diaper from trying to make just a few more sales in the morning.

Carol had engaged Sharon in conversation, trying to see what her rival's secret was.  After all, she didn't want her overtaking her next term.  She caught sight of where Ashlie was and surreptitiously guided her boss in that direction, so eventually the 3 of them were in close proximity.  She broke off and spoke to Ashlie. "I hope you don't mind, but I was just trying to understand how you did so much better in the later stages of the sales term.  What's your secret?  You know, friendly rival to another?"

Seeing Ashlie a little lost for words, Sharon, thinking only to spare her the embarrassment of telling Claire directly, jumped in  "I'm sure Ashlie won't mind me telling you Claire, but she came up with the rather unique idea of modelling the diapers herself, so that people could actually see their structure and fit on a real person, and one who could respond intelligently to their queries and concerns.  it was genius, really!"

Claire was a bit surprised and looked at Ashlie, to see her reaction.

Ashlie shook her head no when she heard Claire asking about her sales technique hoping Sharon would keep quiet. She knew her rival couldn't keep a secret and was well known for gossiping about anything. Either the boss didn't see how desperate the tiny saleswoman was to have it remain a secret or didn't care as she spilled the beans. Ashlie tried her best to keep from bursting into tears but couldn't and quickly ran off to the nearest bathroom to hide from Sharon and Claire.

The little lady was so shocked and upset she forgot to bother locking the door once she was inside the bathroom. Her thoughts quickly turned to frustration and anger at the CEO along with herself for being foolish enough to wear a diaper to help boost her sales. So caught up in her emotions she didn't notice her pants had fallen down revealing the waistband of a diaper as the bathroom door opened. Ashlie was so surprised she wet herself in shock upon seeing Sharon come into the bathroom for some reason.

Sharon had run after her and said, as she entered "Are you upset, or something?  You seemed to blush bright red before running off.  I hope you believe me when i say that I wasn't trying to embarrass you...."

Before she could finish, Carol came in after her, and with 3 people, the space now seemed a bit crowded.  Carol looked concerned (although in her case it was fake) ".....yes, I'm sure Sharon didn't want to embarrass you, and I think your technique was almost genius.  Who would have thought?"

Thinking fast she said "look, let's start again.  Why don't you come with me and my daughter to Disney?  As a respected work colleague.  We can get to know each other better, and you would make a good friend for my dau - er, me"

She had noticed the diaper peeking out.

Ashlie was just about to give Sharon a piece of her mind when Carol came into the bathroom as well. She was still peeing in the diaper but had yet to notice as her rival invited her to come to Walt Disney World with her two daughters. After considering her options and how much she would be able to save on gas the tiny saleswoman agreed with only one condition. "Fine that sounds fun but you can't tell anyone at work or anywhere else how I won the ticket" Ashlie told Carol before giving her the address to her house and waited for her to leave.

The second she was gone the tiny employee glared up at her boss not the least bit happy with her. "I can't believe you're going around telling people I wore a diaper to boost my sales ! I have a hard enough time getting respect as it is and if Carol tells anyone I'll never hear the end of it !" Ashlie accused Sharon while stomping her foot. She didn't realize it yet but stomping her foot led to more of the wet diaper being exposed every time. With her last stomp her pants fell down just enough for the CEO to notice the wetness indicator on her employee's diaper was blue meaning she needed a fresh one.