LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uh, Hi I Guess

Hi. I'm brand new here. I've tried a lot of different ABDL websites and I'm overwhelmingly shy but I've had very little luck making actual conversation. I hope I have better luck here. Either way, what I hope for most is to get more comfortable with this whole.. thing. Company and maybe a bit more confidence. If you message me, I'll try to open up just expect an abundance of caution. Thank you.

23 minutes ago, orp73 said:

We will work with you to help you be more comfortable here.  You are among friends willing to help you fit in. Welcome Jaggle

I don't know what to say besides thank you. 

Hi and welcome to the DD site. I know what it’s like to be shy, and kinda on the outside looking in, wishing you weren’t so shy, so you could be enjoying the crowd on the inside. I think overcoming that, is like getting your timing right in jumping rope. You watch, wait, (hopefully) get in rhythm, then you can jump in and enjoy everyone cheering you on. Sometimes you don’t get it right, and step on the rope. But, everyone does, and everyone understands. You just have to stay in, and restart. 
Anyway, that explaining stuff out of the way. Come in and feel at home. There’s lots of good likeminded people here. Look for a topic that interests you, and jump in. Before you know it, you can be past some of your shyness. 
We can do some jump starting right here. Maybe you wouldn’t mind talking about what brings you to the site? I meant an AB/DL site. How long have you liked diapers, when did it start for you? I see you are a furrie too? How about that part of you? Do you like to wear diapers while furrie, or sometimes just diapers? Are you a diaper lover, or adult baby too? 
Maybe you might want to talk about some of those topics? Feel free to answer any, or all. 
Remember, relax, have fun, and enjoy! ?

3 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

We can do some jump starting right here. Maybe you wouldn’t mind talking about what brings you to the site? I meant an AB/DL site. How long have you liked diapers, when did it start for you? I see you are a furrie too? How about that part of you? Do you like to wear diapers while furrie, or sometimes just diapers? Are you a diaper lover, or adult baby too? 
Maybe you might want to talk about some of those topics? 

Uh, well, I've been into this for about 5 years. A good friend I met online wanted a roleplay involving it because furries, and at first I was uncomfortable cuz, yknow, social stigma, but then he explained the regression part and I immediately fell in love with it. I'm classified as adult baby, then, and I'm no lifestyler but it's a nice stress relief tool.

As far as how being a furry plays into it, they aren't mutually exclusive but I don't need onw to have the other. I do er, whimper when I'm regressed so i guess its kinda intrinsically linked.

I came to this site because I've never been able to openly discuss this with anyone and its felt kinda lonely so I'm hoping I won't have be quite as alone in this thing. And also because saying the teeminology out loud is difficult cuz I'm not... er.. comfortable with that aspect of myself yet

I always view things this way, if you like it, wearing diapers, furry, AB, DL, Little, sissy, then it’s good, and it’s right. I’ve been at this for a good long time. I have always liked diapers, even when I was only just out of them as a kid, especially plastic pants (I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants, that’s all there was.) I had no idea why I liked them, and didn’t for a long time, still don’t know exactly why, but I learned not to worry so much about the why. 
There’s lots of furry types here, I’m sure you can be in good company. I’m not into the furry thing much myself, but I understand it. When I was young, I use to play with other kids, and we use to touch on such things. 
You never know, you might find someone, at the very least you have friends here. So, come hang out, as much as you can. 

Welcome Jaggle! It's always awesome to have new people hop onboard. Like AbabeBill said, sometimes you get on rhythm and sometimes you trip over the rope, but everyone does both and we've all been there. Meeting strangers is always a little bit weird, but we all have the diaper thing in one form or another going on, and I think that diapers make this crew a lot cooler ?

So, diaper up, relax, swish your fluffy tail, and keep those ears perked up for all the cool conversations you want to join!

Welcome,

Little Tomás