LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Friend

So, I just told my friend I wear diapers for my IBS.  I didn't tell her I enjoy wearing them, or about my AB stuff, but she now knows about my diapers.  I was shaking so hard when I texted her, I was afraid she'd be disgusted and drop me as a friend, or be weirded out, but she was so nice about it.  She said she has a cousin with IBS who wears diapers too, and that it's no big deal to her.  She said she'd support me in whatever I needed, and even confided that she has paruresis (fear of peeing in public).  I'm so relieved that she knows, it's silly, but it felt like such a huge secret weighing me down and keeping me from being fully honest and open with my friend.  I'm really happy it went so well.

• Like 5

That was very brave. One of the hardest things I ever did was "come out" to my wife about wearing diapers, and even when I did, I wasn't fully honest about it - I said that I needed to because of bedwetting incidents (infrequent but technically true, and, she knew of my history of having been a bedwetter as a kid, which helped). Then, I gradually expanded my horizons from there, stretching my overnight diapers later and later into the morning ("haven't had a shower yet...."), until I was "openly" wearing diapers for most of the mornings, and openly wearing them again from early in the evening (although I was actually wearing them all the time). Eventually I got to a point where I was no longer hiding that I wore diapers all the time. We never had a conversation about the evolution. Still, it was a tremendous sense of relief to not have to sneak around about it anymore. However, I have yet to bring it up with any friends or other relatives, and I'm not sure how I would do that. Maybe I'll wait until I'm older and it's less unusual than it would be at my current age. 

Your going straight to "I wear diapers all the time" with your friend was a leap of faith and I'm glad it worked out. 

• Like 1

Congrats on telling your friend. I'm sure you feel better about yourself, like a burden has been lifted. Now you can wear diapers around your friend and be comfortable doing so. Again congrats.

• Like 1