LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From CEO to office baby (privat with bondagediaperlover93)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We need to paint the walls pink, we’ll buy a fluffy carpet on the floor so that the baby doesn’t bump, if she falls. Be sure to order a crib for her nap-times, a changing table and a wardrobe with cute dresses. What else do you need? Do not hesitate to give ideas. I will add everything so that both us and our babygirly will have fun." I'm say..

"Oh. Hi Andy. I don’t know for joy or unfortunately, but your brother is no more. Imagine, he wet his pants and we thought he was not mature enough. Mrs. Richards show him the pictures. We all decided once he behaves like a baby and cannot keep your bladder, then we will be treated like little one. True there is a correction. You brother baby-Mickey, babygirl now. "

I open the cabinet door and show Michael sitting with his nose in a corner in pink onesie, mittens, booties and baby bonnet on head.

"He was very moody and we punished him."

,,Ahm...well that he wet his pants is truely embarrassing but this is going too far. I‘m calling the police...“

Then Andy got tasered too by Mrs.Richards.

,,Such a shame. I thought he would understand the situation and helps us. I was wrong I guess. We should tie him up too but We can‘t take care of two babies at once. So I will call a friend of me to take care of him and put him away so that he can‘t disturb us with our plans for our wittle sissy baby.“ Mrs. Rochards says.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

No need to call anywhere. Let it stay. But he will be here as our puppy. Tie it for now, and I will order a shock collar and items for it. I'm traning for him and he turned into good dog. After all, babygirls love to play with dogs. Tie it and put it in the closet for a while, later we will deal with our guest. Time to check out our babygirl's. We need to feed her better. "

I go to babygirly’s office.

"Baby. Time for your tummy. Milk is too little for you." cooed me. I take the baby from the corner and sit on my lap and open the can of baby food, tense beef. "Quickly opened the mouth of the babygirl, otherwise, mommy will apply strength."

I feed Michael baby food and a bottle of baby formula. Keeping her on my lap, was not very convenient.

"I will still need to order a highchair for babygirl" - I take a note to myself.

When the meal was over and the bottle was empty, I laid the babygirly head on my shoulder and tapped lightly on the back. "Give mommy a burb, babygirly."

"Our little girly is so stinky. And give first burp. Good girl." I speak loudly so that my colleagues can hear me. "And now if you want about me, to change your diaper, tell me, on baby talk and baby tone: "Mommy change my di-di. I'm stinky girly." If you do not say this, then I will not change your diaper and you will have a very unpleasant skin rash. The choice is yours, babygirly. "

because i don‘t want any trouble i start playing with the rattle but im still whining. i never felt so hopeless and humiliated in life. But i feel how playing with the rattle calms me down a little bit.

you need to smile to see me playing with the rattle with nothing on but a diaper.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

"Hey. That's it. Rather, come here. Our babygirly is playing with her toys. Go see," I scream. Everyone comes into the office Michael's.

The first was Mrs. Richards. All start to lisp, cooed and admire the former CEO, as if he were a real babygirl.

"I wait until our little one girl herself asks me to change the diaper. But she is resisting, so she does not want a fresh di-di. Therefore, now she is a stinky girl," I'm inform. And everyone around with a laugh clamped their noses.

"I think the rash on her skin will teach good behavior .."

It takes 3 hours later.

During this time, babygirl's used the diaper, several more times. Baby cries and asks me for a change diaper, but I'm say: "If you want me to change your diaper, do you know what to say? Tell me with baby's talk and baby's tone: “Mommy, change my di-di. I am a smelly girly." If you do not say this, then I will not change your diaper. Well, I'm waiting."

"I forgot something else, babygirl, but oh well this is your first time, we will forgive you. I will be merciful and change you, stinky little one girl. Mrs. Richards want to help me change the babygirl diaper? Otherwise she will be capricious and help calm her. "

“Yes, when the baby is blushing, her appearance is even more infantile,” I said affectionately, and lifting the baby in my arms, and put her on the changing table. "Mrs. Richards, make sure the baby doesn't crawl off the changing table. Hold her hands and give me the items I need."

"It's time to dress the baby." I say kindly, pulling a fresh pink diaper off the shelf. I pour the baby powder to the bottom and pubis of Michael's  and fasten the diaper on his hips, then I take out a cute onesie and put it on his head with his hands in his sleeves. I'm make funny faces, while I'm straighten the onesie Little-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg and fasten the buttons on the crotch and wear a pink tutu. I'm put booties on feet and mittens and his hands.  I putting pink plastic hairpins on his hair.

"Oh, what a sweet babygirly," cooed me admiring the look of Michael "See it yourself"

I take the baby by the hand and bring to the mirror. "Look all. What the cutest our babygirl."