LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From CEO to office baby (privat with bondagediaperlover93)

I am Anastasia de Cruz. I am 26 years old. I am a tall girl with blond hair.

For 3 years now I'm have been working in an excellent company, as deputy CEO and during all this time I have not heard a single kind word from him to any employee. Everyone in office, is very tired of him. From his screams and various crazy ideas, for which he liked to deprive employees of bonuses.

Finally, one evening I was surfing the Internet and the case went to the ABDL sites and my plan was ripe. Our CEO really acted like a baby. "Well, I thought to myself -" It's time for the baby to get a mommy. "

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Michael Anderson and the CEO of one of the biggest Companies in my Country.

It‘s monday morning. The Week starts again. I get in my Ferrari car and driving to my workplace. After arriving in my company i start yelling at you all ,,good morning you stupid losers. Stop sitting around and start working you lazy assholes!!! And don‘t disturb me in my office. I have a lot of important work to do!“...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm go to the secretary CEO's and give her a vial with a strong diuretic.

I'm explain the situation to her and she readily agrees, to take part in my conspiracy.

"Add this to him in portions in a few cups of coffee, this product has absolutely no taste, and give the order to lock all the toilets and bathrooms, for cleaning, for 2-3 hours. I'm think very soon we will have fun."

Michael comes in and as always, starts screaming at everyone and hiding in his office.

I'm wink at the secretary, she smiles at me. She goes to the coffee machine and makes coffee for Michael and adds a few drops of a diuretic to the coffee and carries it, on a tray to the CEO’s office.

While I‘m playing videogames on my Computer someone is knocking on my office door. I‘m very angry that someone disturbs me while I‘m playing and open the door. ,,I told you not to disturb....“ My Secretary interrups me and says ,,It‘s just your coffee Mr. Anderson. I thought maybe you wanted a cup of coffee.“ ,,Oh...yeah...ahm...thanks Mrs. Richards. Thats nice of you. But now go away and don‘t disturb me again. And take care of my other employees and if someone trys to phone call me, tell them I am not there. Thanks.!“

Before my Secretary can answer i close the door in front of her and go back to my place with the cup of coffee in my hand...

The secretary informed me, that Michael took coffee from her and she added a diuretic there.

"Excellent!" I rejoice rubbing my hands. I call the security chief and tell them to close all toilets for maintenance.

"Well then. We look forward to a performance."

2 Hours Later...

My cofee is long gone.

Slowly I‘m feeling how my bladder starts to hurt and I‘m feeling that i have to pee. So i pause my Videogame and going to the bathroom. After I arrived the bathroom door and tried to open the door i needed to realize that the bathroom door is locked. Then I was going to the nect bathroom door. This door was locked as well. Now i started slowly to panic cause I needed to pee very badly. I ask my Coworkers why the door is locked. Everyone is just smiling cause they know all about your plan but of course they telling me with a sweet little lie that the bathroom is getting cleaned and the bathroom first opens again in 3 Hours. Now I‘m getting angry and yell very loud ,,Okay, I don‘t care if the bathroom needs to be cleaned but I need to go to the bathroom now so who the fuck of your losers has the key??? I need the key now!!!“

Everyone of my employees and coworkers telling me that no one knows who the keys has. (Thats a lie too. They know who the keys has but they don‘t want to tell me because everyone is looking forward to see me wet my pants.)....

I'm hear Michael starting to run around the office, clutching his hands to his crotch and screaming for him to open the bathroom.

I'm come and say: "Michael, what's the matter? The security chief called me. There was a pipe break in the basement. Everyone was warned and everyone went to the toilet in advance. Now all bathrooms closed. Water no. You will have to endure."

And suddenly, with a smile, I'm notice how his crotch begins to darken and a puddle forms near his feet. Michael had an accident right at everyone.

Everyone begins to laugh at him and take photos on the phone.

I am in shock after I lost control of my bladder in front of everyone and feeling ashamed. But i try to sound like a authority person and scream ,,Stop laughing you stupid Jerks. Thats not funny. Go back to work and stop taking pictures of me. I will cancel you all your Paychecks for this month if you don‘t stop laughing at me. Everyone go back to work now!!!“

Then I‘m running back to my office and lock my office door. I undress me and go to my office wardrobe and take out a new pair of pants and put them on. I open my office door again and throw my wet pants on your office place and scream ,,Now clean this up you stupid bitch!“ Then i shut my door again and lock it again and go back to my office seat. I still feeling ashamed but I try to forget this accident again and start playing vieeogames again.

Michael blushed all over with anger and shame and ran off to his office to change his pants, and then he comes back and tries to threaten us.

I'm come forward and roughly grab his neck and firmly say: “Anyone who wety his pants like a dumbed baby, has no right to give orders here. What do you think  Board of Directors will say, if we send photos of your wet panty? Besides, I'm have there’s a report from the system administrator. Over the past week, you played stupid games more, than you worked and I'm can send this to the board of directors too. And if you wet your pants and play, then you probably aren’t ripe enough, like a baby, and since then we will treat you like little one baby, or we will distribute your photos everywhere and within our company and on the Internet. Now you will listen to me baby-Mikky?"

I don‘t wanna listen and push you away. ,,Let me go you crazy bitch. You can‘t threaten me. Without me, your nothing! Just because of me you are working here! How dare you try to blackmail me.!“

Just then my secretary Mes. Richards tasers me on my neck from behind and knocks me out. I fall to the ground unconsciously.

Everyone in the office is shocked and silent for a minute that someone just tasered me and knocked me out.

Just then the secretary says ,,What? Don‘t act so surprised. I have this taser allways with me just in case for bad emergencys. We need Duct Tape and Ropes and I would be thankful of everyone is helping. Things are about to change here don‘t you agree Anastasia?“

While I distracted Michael, the secretary knocked him out.

"Tape him, with clear tape and bring me the scissors. I'm need to get rid of this adult clothes. I'm need to find something that is more suitable for his age. Send someone to the store. You need to buy: baby powder, baby oil, diapers and pacifier."

I'm watched how Mrs. Richards confidently tied the hands and feet of the insensitive Michael, I took the scissors and began to slap him on the cheeks to bring him to life.

**slap**

Confused i woke up from my little slumber.

While i found out that I‘m all tied up and say ,,What the hell are you doing? Untie me now! Who do you think you are you cunt!! And why am I naked? Somebody call the police!!!“

Everyone of my coworkers looks at me but no one calls the police. They just enjoy the show of me beeing helpless.

Mrs. Richards asks you ,,Should I tape his mouth so that he shuts up???“...

The employee who I'm sent to the store for the babies, is returning. I'm take out the powder, baby powder and diapers. "What is going on? I'm will explain. We are resigning your powers. Now you will be our baby. Anyway, you shouldn’t get anything from you. I'm have something for you. You talk too much." I'm say sternly.

I take out a pacifier, with a strap, and insert it into Michael's mouth, fasten the strap on his back head.

"That's better. Suck your paci. And now it's time to put our baby on the first diaper. Don’t bother mommy."

,,Mmmmmmph!!!! Mmmmmph!!!! [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]“

I wiggle and struggle but no chance to escape. The Tape around my Feet and Arms is too tight to free myself. I‘m feeling so humiliated while you lift my legs in the air and puts the diaper under me. i still try to kick with my feet to stop you from diapering me but with my feet still taped up that is not so easy. I‘m feeling so helpless and humiliated and I can‘t understand that no one is helping me and just everyone just supports you...

After I put on a diaper on Michael, I say: "Now baby-Mikky, it's time to show your place.." I sit down on a chair and lay Michael, tied and naked, only in diaper, on my lap with ass in air and lowering diaper, I'm start spanked his ass with a wooden ruler. I am counting 20 strokes. His ass was covered in red scarring from the ruler. I pull the paci from Michael's mouth. And now I want to hear from you, "Forgive me mommy. I will be a good and obedient baby."

20 Spanks later and I‘m finally broken and yell in a crying whining voice ,, Forgive me mommy. I will be a good and obedient baby.  Please just stop spanking me, please forgive me Mommy.“ [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Now the crowd around is laughing even harder than before. I can‘t believe that all this is happening right now.

"That's better." The whole bottom of Michael was bright red and I straighten his diaper into place, on his ass. "You are a hungry baby. Give me someone treats for the baby," - I scream.

One of the employees gives me a baby bottle full of warm milkisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg, in which, at my request, they put another portion of the diuretic, as well as a muscle relaxant. I shake Michael's lap and tease nipple from bottle his lips. "Open your mouth for your ba-ba" cooed me

I try to put my head away from the baby bottle and I forced myself to close my mouth to avoid drinking from a baby bottle.

then one of the employees starts to pinch my nose till I open my mouth. After i started to open my mouth for breathing you use your chance and stuffs the nipple of the baby bottle in my mouth. Then i am forced to swallow the baby formula. Everyone smiles and laughs seeing me sucking on a baby bottle. A few people think it looks cute seeing me like this.

Michael is trying to resist, but I'm stronger. He's so cute when he sucks a bottle. After 10 minutes, the milk is completely gone from bottle. Another 15 minutes, I hold him in my arms and finally pit his on floor and remove the tape, from his arms and legs.

A muscle relaxant works better, than any rope. The former CEO, is now lying naked on the floor with the exception of the diaper and can’t even move his head normally, he only claps his eyes in dismay.

And I rummage in the package that the employee brought from the children's store. "Let's see what Aunt Ashley has brought for you, too" cooed me and take out the mittens, booties494a38b443b09e568e921a675b6f0261.thumb.jpg.0d73a0597a3814bf778e6710995cd895.jpg, baby bonnet and cute onesie Little-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg "Now mommy will dress the baby. Your liked it?"

The muscle relaxant is so strong that i can hardly speak anymore. I‘m just drooling but i shook my head as a sign that I don‘t like that. But to make matters worse i started wetting my diaper for the first time thanks to the muscle relaxants and the diaretics. And then it comes even worse. Because of the muscle relaxants my Bowels start to relax too and I poop in my diaper with a loud fart sound. I starting Crying and feeling so humiliated.

I'm laughed at Michael’s futile attempts, to at least raise his head, but due to the action of the medicine he was still lying and moreover I'm saw, that he was using his diapers.

"See everything, our baby used the first diaper. I'm think we should leave it and not change it. Let Mickey get used to being in his dirty environment." Instead, I put pink mittens, full cotton's, on his hands and tie a ribbon around his wrists. Now he couldn’t grab or hit anything normally.

Next, I'm put booties on his feet and now he cannot walk normally. Booties glide over our office floor.

Finally I'm put the onesie with the princesses on his head, tucking his hands in the sleeves and fasten the onesie on the crotch of the baby.

With the last action, I'm put a baby bonnet with lace on his head and tie a ribbon on his chin. Baby, tried to bother me, but I'm easily defeated him, because the medicine made his movements too sluggish.

The whole process of dressing the baby is also photographed by Michael's colleagues. "Oh, what a cute little girl it turned out. Looking at these cute onesie, mittens and booties, I think we should call Mickey not baby, this babygirl now. So in the future we will call her and we will turn to Mickey only in the feminine." cooed me and colleagues agreed with my proposal - "We all decided from now on you little one girly. Congratulations."

I‘m crying and feel so humiliated.

,,Eeew he smells really bad.“ one of my colleagues says while pinching her nose.

Mrs. Richards says ,,I have an idea, lets take our wittle baby girl back in his office and lock him...sorry...I mean her up in her office. Then we can party a little about our victory and our babygirl have a little alone time to think about her bad behaviour and why she ended up as our sissy baby girl.‘‘

"Yes, I agree with your proposal. I think that an hour with a nose in the corner is a good punishment." I carring babygirl in my arms into her cabinet and bring her to the nearest corner, and turn Mickey with his nose into the corner. "Sit here, babygirly, while girls and I'mwill discuss our actions and have some fun. The medicine will still not let you move. So think about your behavior. I'll be back."

I am returning to my colleagues. "I have an idea, to turn cabinet our babygirly in nursery. What are Mrs. Richards' ideas?"