LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babying is an act of intimacy

I have found myself over the years that babying an adult can be both a chore (and a messy one) but just like with a real baby, it can also be an act of exquisite intimacy. Melinda McMahon wrote an article on the topic that I would like to share with you all and I hope you like it and it leads to some meaningful conversions.

https://abdiscover.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/babying-as-an-act-of-intimacy.pdf

• Like 1

An interesting read from an adult baby girl perspective. While I am sure that differences and preferences vary; this was a unique perspective. 

I have not had a DD/lg relationship in a while; nonetheless as I read this article I found myself reminiscing of when I did. Particularly about the intimacy. I can recall one very specific instance where I was cuddling with my lg and she had said that she didn't want things to progress to a sexual nature that particular evening. I can chuckle now at it, but I remember her playfulness in teasing Daddy and trying to push him to do things to her. In hindsight that could have been fun and perhaps brought another aspect of play into our relationship.  However as difficult as it was I insisted on just cuddling her and gave her a light spanking to chastise her for her teasing "Daddy's pacifier." In retrospect that definitely led to more intimacy in our relationship.

Again thank you for sharing this article. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, ppbenn said:

An interesting read from an adult baby girl perspective. While I am sure that differences and preferences vary; this was a unique perspective. 

I have not had a DD/lg relationship in a while; nonetheless as I read this article I found myself reminiscing of when I did. Particularly about the intimacy. I can recall one very specific instance where I was cuddling with my lg and she had said that she didn't want things to progress to a sexual nature that particular evening. I can chuckle now at it, but I remember her playfulness in teasing Daddy and trying to push him to do things to her. In hindsight that could have been fun and perhaps brought another aspect of play into our relationship.  However as difficult as it was I insisted on just cuddling her and gave her a light spanking to chastise her for her teasing "Daddy's pacifier." In retrospect that definitely led to more intimacy in our relationship.

Again thank you for sharing this article. 

I'm glad you enjoyed it. We tend to publish mostly from AB men or partners of AB men so it was a refreshing insight into women. Melinda is the most regressive AB I know of.

• Like 1