LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to the Nursery Ward

Nicole sighed as Madison refused to use the diaper but removed it along with the onesie. She wasn't paying much attention to the tiny kid as she prepared a bath for her. It was only after the bubble bath had been made and she checked the temperature that she looked back over at her. It was only then that Nicole noticed Madison's tiny breasts knowing they couldn't be anything else as she put her in the tub.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

madison sat in the tube waiting. she knew her brest were visable she had some hope that it would prove she isnt a child. she thought about what was going ti happened. she wanted this whole mistake to be cleared up.

As Nicole began washing Madison she tried to figure out why the girl had breasts. She knew it was very uncommon for people with youthlock to ever get them if their body never got to puberty but not unheard of. For a second she began to consider the possibility she was wrong and the small girl had been telling the truth all along. Nicole quickly shot down the idea telling herself Madison would have given her a phone number of an adult she knew if that really was the case.

madision had to come up with somthing  to make her see the truth.dhe knows that it will be hard. Madison didn't realy have maby friends . and most family livesfar away. she got kost in though

Nicole continued washing Madison not treating her any different from the babies she cared for. She didn't care if her charge played with the bubbles as long as she didn't make a huge mess. Finally done with the upper part of her body the nurse moved down to her privates giving them extra attention. Nicole didn't notice the small little hairs growing around Madison's privates as she continued the bath. 

eventually the bath was finish Madison stood up. she waited to be let out so she could be dried off. Madison was tited of being treated like a baby. she wanted to be treated like a normal adult. even though she was the size of a toddler.

"There we go all clean" Nicole told Madison as she finished bathing her and drained the water. She quickly got a towel and dried the small child off before having a good idea. The towel was big enough and she quickly swaddled the girl in it leaving her unable to move her hands or legs. Nicole looked down at Madison's unused diaper before tossing it in a trash can after discovering the tapes weren't sticky enough to work again.

Madison was not happy about being swaddled. to her it was more humiliating then being diapered and having to eat baby food. she waited to be dressed since she was still naked, she wanted nicole to know the truth .

Nicole picked Madison up and headed back to the nursery carrying Madison as though she was a newborn. She brought her back to the changing tables before putting her down on one and unswaddling the small girl. The strap wasn't used yet but still hung from the table as if ready and waiting for her to slip up. "Ready for a new diaper baby ?" Nicole asked Madison as she pulled out a new Pampers this one with Oscar the Grouch.

madision waiyes to b changed. she  was tired of being here wnd was ready to go home.but she knew she woud be stuvj here till they learned the truth.that she was the new docter. and that she wasbt a child just short.

"Nicole can you go help with the baths ? Some of the babies are getting fussy over having a bath" Lisa asked Nicole as she stepped in before she could diaper Madison. She gave the small child a wink letting her know it would all be ok. "Sure. Take over here and make sure she gets dressed for bed" Nicole told Lisa before going off to help with the babies. Indeed most were fussing but she quickly sat to work calming them down as she realized the water was too hot or cold for them.

Madison stayed quiet she now felt embarrassed a nothing women was seeing her naked. she wanted to be dressed quickly .she wonders what she will be dressed in. hopefully nothing too humiliating.or too childish

"Ok I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is after the babies finished eating dinner I managed to slip away to the laundry room and find your clothes" Lisa told Madison as she unfolded the diaper and put it under her butt. She then taped it up and took her off the changing table. Hopefully the girl wouldn't be too upset once she had heard the bad news. Lisa carried Madison over to a dresser full of baby clothes for nighttime while wondering if Madison wanted to hear the bad news.

what is it dont tell me somthining happen to my cloths.Madison was worried that her cloths were ruined.was any she had with  damaged or lost. Madison had to know what was wrong. tell me the bad news.

"No your clothes are fine. Your keys however were missing. The lady working there told me she put them in lost and found but couldn't remember what they looked like" Lisa informed Madison as she pulled out three different options. The first was a thin pink nightgown that might not keep the girl very long, the next being a purple onesie with the words mommy's little angel, and the final one being a footie sleeper with Trolls designs on it. She waited for the small girl to pick one knowing they were some of the least infantile outfits. Lisa knew she wouldn't be able to tell which keys belonged to Madison and wouldn't be able to keep her awake long enough to find them as it might disrupt the other babies in the nursery ward.

"I'll do my best to find them however lost and found is full of keys. It might take a while" Lisa promised Madison as she gave her the nightgown to put on. She was glad the girl hadn't taken the bad news too hard and had described her keys. Unfortunately since the tiny doctor was in the nursery ward she would be put to bed much earlier than she was likely used to. Lisa waited until Madison had put on the nightgown before carrying her back to her crib where her stuffed animal was waiting for her.

Madison got dressed and was not happy that her keys we sent to lost and found.when she was taken to the crib she showed no sign of being tired at all. since it was much earlyer then she liked. Madison waits just thinking 

"Now I know you're probably not tired but all the babies in the nursery ward get put to bed at the same time. If you want I can bring you some milk or formula but you need to go to sleep" Lisa told Madison as she put her in the crib before tucking her in. She waited to see if the little kid wanted some milk or formula or was just going to try and go to sleep. If she tried to stay up and play quietly she might still wake a few babies. Lisa waited to see if there was anything else she could get for Madison before she left to try and find her keys.

no ill just lay her till i fall a sleep.no i dont really need anything.Madison jusy layed there with the plushie staring at it. trying to keep her mind preoccupied. that way she wouldn't fall a sleep.

"Get some sleep. I promise I'll do my best to find your keys and get your ID so you don't have to stay here much longer" Lisa promised Madison before quickly heading off to the lost and found. Even with the new doctor's description of the keys she doubted finding them would be an easy task. Not even five minutes after the nurse had left Nicole came and put a baby in the crib beside Madison. After noticing the girl was still wide awake she went to warm her up a bottle of milk to make her fall asleep faster.

Lisa quickly reached the lost and found and began sorting through all the keys surprised at just how many there were. It took her a half hour before finding three that seemed to match the description she had been given though wasn't sure which one it was. Nicole quickly came back with a bottle of warm milk and told Madison "Drink it up like a good baby" She didn't care if the tiny woman didn't want it as she was determined to have her fall asleep with the other babies.

Madison rejected the bottle.she turns away from her since sge didbt wqny it madison just closed her eyes hoping that she would give up.mafison had no intrest in feelimg more like a baby. all she wanted was the truth to be told 

"I'm not going to have you keeping up the other babies all night because you don't want to go to sleep with them. Now either drink this bottle and go to sleep or I'll make sure you never get your real clothes back" Nicole threatened Madison knowing how much she wanted them back. She tried to force the nipple into the girl's mouth not expecting much of a fight. Lisa sighed before taking all three keys and setting them aside to show to Madison tomorrow. She then looked at the time before going back to the children's ward.