LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to the Nursery Ward

Madison was staring her job at a hospital as a pediatrician this was going to be her first day. she also had always been short for her age her age is 22. she goes into the hospital looking for her new boss. she was 3'5"and had short blond hair with emerald eyes.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole Robinson was a 40 year old woman with long brown hair, brown eyes, and a no nonsense attitude. She had been expecting a new pediatrician who was supposed to start today but had yet to see any sign of the new doctor. The hospital was super busy and she was about to examine a girl with youthlock but the naughty child had run off before she could even meet her. Nicole only had a brief description of the girl and when she bumped into Madison assumed she was the girl. "There you are ! Let's go ! I know these examinations aren't fun but they're necessary to make sure you stay healthy !" Nicole scolded Madison as she began dragging her to the children's infirmary.

wait a moment you miss your making a mistake. im not the girl your looking for my name is Madison. im the new docter that supose to be stating today. i know im short just let me explain here look at my id  crap dont tell me i forgot my purse at home man this is what i get for running late.

"Madison it's a busy day and I'm not in the mood for wild stories. I'm going to forgive you for running away since you were nervous but I don't tolerate lying" Nicole warned Madison dismissing her story as pure fiction. She groaned as the children's infirmary was completely full and began dragging the girl to another part of the hospital. If the tiny doctor paid attention she would be able to see she was being taken to the nursery. Nicole didn't like it but knew it was the only option until a bed cleared out in the children's section.

but im not lieing look my name is Madison nightstar im 22 years old im not a little kid honest you got the wrong person. i just got to the building 45 minutes ago i was running late for work. no matter what Madison said it didnt work.

"Madison one more lie and I'll spank you !" Nicole warned Madison as she finally entered the nursery. She picked the new doctor up and put her on a changing table before starting to examine her. As the woman examined the small girl she didn't realize she was using the tools usually reserved for babies. "Ok hold still. This will only take a moment" Nicole told Madison as she pulled down her panties and stuck a rectal thermometer in her butt and held it there.

Madison eep when the thermometer was use as she never experanced this before. she wanted to protest but knew the nurse was unhappy and didnt want to be spanked.she need to show proof thar she wasnt lieing. but who would believe her. all she could do was think of somthing.

Nicole was happy to see Madison cooperating as she finally took the rectal thermometer out of her butt. She finished examining the girl before coming to the conclusion she was healthy though had a high fever. While it wasn't serious she decided to keep the small child for observation until it went down. "Ok Madison you have a fever so I'm going to put you down for a nap. First though I need to get you dressed" Nicole explained while forcing Madison to lay down on the changing table before using the strap to restrain her so she couldn't escape.

arent restraints a little exsessive. Madison was feeling very uneasy about her current situation . she hated being treated like a child. she couldn't help she stoped growing. Madison only hoped that some one would find out and help her. Madison didnt wadnt to be dressed likeba baby or wear pampers.

"It's just a precaution. I don't want you making a fuss when I put you in some protection for your nap" Nicole told Madison before pulling out a Pampers Size 5 with Grover from Sesame Street on it. She hoped there wouldn't be any trouble as she took the panties off the small child. Since all the babies were in diapers and the small girl was sick the doctor figured putting her in a diaper wouldn't hurt her. Nicole waited to see if Madison would fight her as she unfolded the diaper and lifted her butt to put it under her.

Nicole put the diaper under Madison's butt and quickly sprinkled plenty of baby powder on her. She then taped up the diaper and let the small girl get used to the feeling while checking the leg guards. Once everything was good she spotted a pink toddler onesie and took the girl's dress off her. "This should keep you from removing your diaper. Now I want you to be a good girl and take a nice long nap" Nicole told Madison as she undid the strap only to put the onesie on her and button it up at the bottom.

Madison was not happy about her current situation. she had to deal with it dor now. once somebody finds out shes not a child things should be better. madison didnt like being dresed like a baby. she alway tryed to be mature compared to how she looked.

"There we go. This fits you perfectly. Now would you like a pacifier or bottle ?" Nicole asked Madison as she took her off the changing table. She was certain the girl didn't need a bottle but didn't want to risk something being spilled in the crib. Nicole waited for an answer as she got ready to put Madison in an empty crib.

no i dont need a bottle or a pacifier im.not a baby. so dont treat me like one. it was very clean that madison was annoy but to nicole she sounded like a crankey toddler. Madison hated the feel of wearing a baby diaper she always felt like her life wss cursed. she was offten bullied been she could only fit in baby cloths.

"No one said you were a baby but the kid ward is full right now. And since you such a high fever I think it would be best if you wore diapers for now. Most kids with youthlock have trouble with accidents so it's just a precaution" Nicole told Madison as she put her in the crib and tucked her in. She didn't bother giving the girl a stuffed animal or a pacifier as she checked the other babies. If she was lucky the small child would sleep for a few hours and her temperature would go down. Nicole hoped Madison would behave and not fuss as it would be easy to upset the new arrivals in the hospital.

Madison had tried to protest but she was starting to feel tired. she soon did go to sleep. as madision was a sleep she was having a bad dream. she was trying to prove herself to be an adult .but was treated like a baby she was even put in to a daycare.

Nicole was just about to leave the nursery when she noticed Madison whining in her sleep likely due to a nightmare. Despite the little girl refusing one earlier she put a pink pacifier in her mouth and gave her a teddy bear to cuddle with. She waited to make sure it had worked before finally leaving the nursery. Nicole sighed as she went back to helping the other kids planning to check on Madison every hour.

Madison had relaxed as she unknowingly sucked in the Pacifier.she didnt make a fuss even though she didnt sleep very well at all. Madison hsd a very difficult childhood. she was always used to get the children's discount. in school she was humliated  cause she still needed diapers.

Nicole continued to work but after an hour excused herself to check on Madison. She was delighted to see the girl sucking on the pacifier while holding the teddy bear. Moving as carefully as possible she unbuttoned the new doctor's onesie and checked the wetness indicator. Depending on how wet the diaper was and if Madison had pooped in it would determine when Nicole changed her.

there was no sign that madison had used her diaper yet. it had become apartment that she had not eating any for.some time.as there were light growling come from her presumably empty tummy. and yet Madison did nt seem to care as she stayed asleep.and continued to suck on her pacifier not fidgeting once.

Nicole frowned as she found Madison was still dry but her tummy was growling in hunger. She buttoned the onesie up and went over to a fridge. Inside was bottles of formula to be warmed up and used when a baby couldn't wait for a fresh one to be made. Without a second thought Nicole took one out and put in it the microwave and waited for it to warm up.

Madison didnt wake up as she was a very heavy sleeper. almost nothing could wake her up. she has been like this since she wad a child, not even food could wake her. as she sleeps the pacifier falls out of her mouth. it was quite clear how tired she was.

Once the formula was warned up Nicole took it out of the microwave and tested it. After making sure it wasn't too hot she went over to the tiny girl's crib and gently put it in her mouth. She guided her hands so she could hold it even while she slept. Nicole waited to make sure Madison was drinking from the bottle before leaving the nursery again.

Madison subconsciously drank the bottle. the warm milk had slowly trickled down her throat. her slightly empty tummy wss being fuilled by the warm milk, after a shor time the bottle was empty. and Madison was back to a quiet slumber.