LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to the Nursery Ward

Nicole watched Madison drink from the bottle and hoped she wouldn't be too upset once she woke up. She went back to work grateful that it was close to lunchtime. After another hour she was on lunch and decided to feed the new arrival if she could wake her up. Nicole again unbuttoned the onesie and checked Madison's diaper for any signs of wetness or poop.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when she check this time sure enough the bottle had gone strate to her bladder. it was very clear that madison was wet. after sleeping so long she woke up. she was very groy as she woke up. it had tajen some tim to figure  that she was in a cru

Nicole felt Madison's diaper before deciding a change could wait at least until Madison got some lunch. She picked her up and waited for the small girl to fully wake up. Once the child was awake she headed to the feeding area for babies which featured highchairs and bibs. "Look like putting you in a diaper was a good idea after all. Now what would you like for lunch ? Mac and cheese with vegetables or maybe some oatmeal with fruit ?" Nicole asked Madison as she went to put her in a pink princess highchair.

mac and chees is fine i guess. Madison was still waking up and was completely oblivious to the fact she wet her diaper. this was alos the first time in 10 years tha she had worm diaper. she didnt make much fuss when put in the highchair. she was still hungry and waited for her food.

Nicole buckled Madison in surprised that she didn't fight and that she only had to adjust the straps a little bit to fit Madison. She then went to the kitchen and pulled out a fresh bottle and two packs of Gerber mac and cheese with peas and carrots mixed in. While it might be humiliating with how busy the hospital still was she didn't have time to make some real mac and cheese. Nicole hoped Madison would understand as she put the bottle in the microwave.

Madison saw the baby food and felt humiliated. didn't like the fact that nurse saw her as a child with youthlock.Madison never felt more like a child. she had no choice since the nurse did not believe any that she said any way.

"Now Madison I know you're not a baby but we're so busy aisle don't have time to make you anything. So be a big girl and eat it and I'll make sure you get an extra helping of dessert" Nicole told Madison as she came back with the baby food and bottle of formula. She put them both down on the tray before giving her toddler silverware to eat with. Just before the small girl could start eating though the doctor put a bib around her neck. Nicole then got out her lunch which just so happened to be mac and cheese along with vegetables on the side.

Madison sighed fine ill eat it. even though i hate babyfood its gross.and also your making one mistake, i dont have youthlock just cause im under 4 foot people alway think i have youthlock. i sighed  why do i keeping trying you think im lieing any way.

"That's enough Madison. You have yet to show me any proof you're an adult. If you could prove your wild story then I would treat you like an adult" Nicole told Madison as she took a sharp warning tone with her. She was getting annoyed with the girl's story and her unwillingness to show appreciation for everything she had done. Since she didn't know the new pediatrician's name she had no idea of the big mistake she was making. Nicole began to eat her lunch while watching Madison to make sure she ate her own and didn't go hungry.

wel you said a new pediatrician had not show up for for work then try looking up the name Madison nightstar. if you do that you will see that im telling the truth. Madison started eating her food. it did not taste at all like mac and cheese. it was more like vegtable mush with chese 

"Alright I'll look when I get the chance but Madison is a common name. You'll need someone responsible to verify that's your name before I let you go" Nicole told Madison still very skeptical about her story. She resolved to look up the new pediatrician's name though the first chance she got. While watching the small girl eat the baby food she saw she had yet to drink the formula. "If it's really that bad wash it down with some formula. There is plenty in the fridge" Nicole suggested to Madison hoping she would take the advice.

like said serch  nightstar and that last part is going to be impossible i live a lone im 22. Madison then picked up the bottle to drink. she was ok with formula since since had a mild case of lactose intolerance. it alway gave her a bit of gass. she sat there drinking the bottle.

"So nobody can confirm your wild story about being an adult ? That's going to be a big problem then. I can't let kids go without a parent or guardian present and you have no way to prove you're a new doctor" Nicole pointed out to Madison making it clear just how pointless the situation was. She had a feeling the girl was still lying through her teeth and hadn't been able to convince anyone to lie for her if she got caught. While continuing to eat her own lunch she looked to make sure the bib wasn't getting too messy from the child feeding herself. Nicole was almost done eating while Madison still had another unopened pack of the Gerber meal.

Madison didnt make a mess as she finished all the baby food. she wanted people to believe her.she felt so power less,she finished the rest of her bottle. she waited to be let down from the highchair. it felt pointless for her to try and fight or argue . it just made her feel sad 

"Now let's get you out of that wet diaper before you get a rash" Nicole told Madison surprised to see she hadn't made a mess on her bib as she took it off her. She lifted the tiny girl up out of the highchair and headed back to the changing table. Since the girl wasn't being too naughty she decided to let her play with the other babies once she was changed. "If you need to pee or poop some more do it now so you're not wet or messy five minutes from now" Nicole warned Madison as she waited to see if she would use the diaper again.

Madison was embarrassed about this but she used her diaper. it always felt wrong and made the girl felt small. she empied her bladder into the diaper. she didnt want to play with babies. she wanted to prove that she wss an adult not a child.

"Good girl. Now keep still and I'll have you clean in just a minute" Nicole told Madison as she praised her for using the diaper before untaping it. She balled it up and put it in the diaper pail before getting a new one. Hoping to entertain the small girl she gave her the diaper to hold before beginning to wipe down her butt. Nicole hadn't strapped Madison down this time but would if she squirmed around.

Madison was not amused she just layed there. she felt humiliated having to  be changed after using her diaper. she started to get lost in thought. what am i going to do. how do i prove im the new docter. i just wamt her to believe me.

"Oh I almost forgot. We need to check your temperature again" Nicole reminded Madison as she got the rectal thermometer ready again. She made sure the girl's butt was as clean as possible before sticking it inside. Once it was ready she sighed seeing the fever wasn't going down too much. "Madison can you be a big girl and try to take some medicine for me ?" Nicole asked Madison as if she was talking to a toddler.

Madison sighted fine but stop talking to me as if i was a little kid. she waited to get the medicine. she wanted this diaper changed to be finished Madison had gone back to her thoughts needing to figure things out . she hoped that thing were not going too be worse.

Nicole took the diaper from Madison and unfolded it before putting it under her butt. She added plenty of baby powder then taped the diaper up. This one had Big Bird on it and before the girl could think of removing it the onesie was buttoned back up. "Ok here we go" Nicole told Madison as she got a small glass of water and a kid's Tylenol to take.

Madison took the medicine and then washed it down. then gave her back the empty cup. she waited to be let off the changing table. she didn't wabt to play with toys it would maker look more like a child. she would rather watch tv till she was tired.

"There we go. Now I want you to promise me you'll play nice. There's a camera and a few nannies so I'll know if you try anything" Nicole warned Madison as she took her off the changing table. She considered giving her something to wear over the onesie but decided not to until her fever went down. After carrying the small girl she came to a door and opened it letting her get a good look at the baby gates on the door, the playpen, and the numerous Fisher Price and Playskool toys scattered around the room. Nicole put Madison down the big playpen then gave her a loving nudge to get her to go find a playmate.

Madison refused as she had no real interest in playing with baby toys.since she never had toys as a child shd nerver say the point of fun she just sat there and didnt move. everything in the room had no intrest to her at all.

Nicole sighed but decided to let Madison have her way for now since her fever was still a bit high. She hoped the small girl would stay out of trouble until she returned. If the new doctor really didn't feel like playing she could just ask one of the nannies to let her take a nap. Nicole was certain Madison would be in good hands as she rushed back to the children's infirmary.