LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The little teacher

Susan continued to cry as Sarah changed her diaper as if she was nothing more than a baby who belonged in diapers. She began to wonder how she had lost control and had an accident so quickly before realizing it was probably something she had drank. The only thing the little teacher had recently eaten was the snack her student made and less than an hour later had to poop and couldn't hold it. "You put something in my drink didn't you ?" Susan asked Sarah her voice full of accusation just as the new Pampers was taped on her.

what your honestly think im that evil to do anything that crurl. sarah snaped the little womens onesise closed. then threw out the dirty diaper. sarah then picked her up.snd puts a pacifier in to the small teachers mouth .she carried her like a baby.

"I don't have accidents like that ! I'm potty trained and have been for years !" Susan snapped at Sarah as the onesie was buttoned back up. She didn't have any proof but knew her suspicions were right. Before the helpless teacher could tell her student to put her down a pacifier was shoved in her mouth. Susan wondered where she was being carried now and hoped she wouldn't be put in the crib.

sarah took her to a big tv roon that had a large 72inch flatscreen in it. she turn on the tv and put on some cartoon. she sat down with the litte women i her lap to watch them. she held the little womem carefuly as they watch tv.

Susan was relieved when Sarah didn't put her in the crib but took her to watch tv. She suppressed a groan as a tv show for very young kids was put on. Since it was the only thing on she reluctantly watched it just enough to delay any bedtime. Susan still had no idea when Sarah would put her to bed as it was already dark out.

sarah though of what to do the next day with her little teacher. who would soon became her baby girl. she wauted till the small women got sleepy she put on shows that would bore her to sleep. she planned for the fallowing week.

It wasn't long before Susan fell asleep out of boredom from the mind numbing kid shows Sarah was forcing her to watch. She began to dream about going back to school and at first it was pleasant with her informing the principal about the way her student was behaving. The dream quickly turned sour though as the principal saw her diaper and began mocking her sending her into tears as she wet her diaper right in front of him. Susan was crying in her sleep now moaning while trying to escape the nightmare but couldn't.

sarah cradled the woman like a baby. she started sing a lullabie ti help calm her down. she stands up and walked to the nursery singing the whole time. in the nursery sarah sat in the rocking chair and rocked generally.

Susan continued to whine as Sarah sang the lullaby now dreaming about it as her students teased her. She began to calm down slightly when she was rocked but was still very upset. If the girl paid attention she would notice the small woman reaching out for something possibly wanting a stuffed animal. Sarah could try a different lullaby but it seemed Susan was in mood for nursery songs tonight.

Susan latched onto the plushie cuddling it for all it was worth the moment her hands had found it. She would never admit it but still slept with a stuffed animal having never outgrown the habit. Just as it seemed the teacher could finally be put down she began fussing upon hearing the new lullaby. Susan began to open her eyes coming close to waking up unless Sarah stopped singing or found a song she liked.

sarah stopped sing for now. she just rocked and cradled her small teacher. she hoped she would fall a sleep soon sarah was rather tired. she was ready to hit the hey and slee. the pair haf a bussy day ahead.as the had to get to school.

Susan quickly calmed down and fell asleep again once Sarah stopped singing. She didn't even notice as she was put in the crib still cuddling the plushie. The next morning the short teacher woke up and realized she needed to use the bathroom. Susan had no plans to use the baby diapers as she began trying to unlock the crib making quite a bit of noise in the process.

she had woken sarah uo she was not happy. it was still fairly erarly as the sun was not uo yet. sarah gi ti the nursery to see what all rgat racket it. thinking a certain little girl needs a spanking.

"Sarah I need to go potty !" Susan told Sarah as soon as she saw her unaware she had woken her up. She couldn't tell it was still early as there was no windows in the nursery. Hoping for help she lifted her hands up as high as possible. Susan didn't seem to notice Sarah was probably going to spank her.

"I'm sorry but I really need to go potty ! Please let me use the toilet then I'll go back to sleep !" Susan promised Sarah as she continued reaching up towards her. She would keep trying to escape the crib to use the bathroom unless she got a spanking. If her student spanked her now though the helpless teacher was sure to have a big accident in her diaper. Susan waited hoping Sarah would show her some mercy instead of making her use yet another diaper.

sarah dcecode to not let her out as punishment for waking her up so early. sarah yawned and turned about to leave the room and go back to bed. she was still tired . she walked out of the room. and walked down the hall to her room

Susan watched as Sarah left before shaking the crib bars even harder making twice as much noise. She was making it impossible for the girl to go back to sleep but didn't care. The small teacher's bladder was begging for relief and she was determined not to use another diaper. Sarah would need to do something if she wanted to get some more sleep but Susan wasn't making it easy.

Susan began to cry as Sarah took her out of the crib and began to spank her. She only lasted a few swats before her bladder gave up and she quickly filled the diaper. Unfortunately as both girls would soon find out the diapers couldn't hold it all and leaked onto both of their clothes. Susan didn't notice it at first too caught up in yet another spanking as her diaper leaked more with each swat.

"I told you I needed to use the bathroom" Susan told Sarah blaming her for both of their clothes getting soaked in pee. In her mind if the mean girl had just let her use the bathroom they could have avoided the entire mess. She wondered if the girl had learned anything or simply blamed her teacher for having an accident. Whatever the case Susan pouted but let Sarah change her into a new diaper.

sarah said nothing she put the small teacher in clean dipee with snuffy on it . she opwders her and takes it closed. she put her into a purple onesise.the put her backin the crib. sarah then walked out of the room  baxk tp hers.

Susan pouted upon being diapered then put back in the crib. She decided to try and get a bit more sleep before school but simply couldn't fall back asleep. Out of boredom the tiny teacher began to try and get out of the crib again. It seemed once Susan was awake she would keep Sarah awake unless she was released from the crib.