LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The little teacher

it was a normal boring day in class sarah a young 10 grader  she is 5'11" medium length brown hair and blue eyes ,was bord listening to her teacher. that when she noticed something odd. she could have sworn she saw childish panties. that when she gotna brilliant idea to poke fun at her teach.

Susan Tennant was a very short woman at only 3 feet 5 inches. She had baby blue eyes, long blonde hair, and was a high school teacher. Being so short she struggled to reach the top of the blackboard and today while standing on her tiptoes her skirt came up just high enough to expose her panties. Susan hadn't realized her Disney Princess panties were on display for the whole class to see.

sarah watch her teacher struggle to reach the top. seeing her panties made sarah think that she was not cut out to be a teacher. sarah wanted to show her she was still just a child. she came up with a plan.

Susan groaned as even using her step stool and standing on her tiptoes she could just barely reach the top of the blackboard. She continued with the lesson oblivious to the fact her little kid panties were on display. It was hard work teaching 10th graders and she would have preferred a classroom where everyone didn't tower over her but it had been the only position available when she started. Susan continued with the lesson having to move the step stool along so she could keep writing on the board.

sarah payed no atte she was thinking of a way  to susan like the child sheis.thats when an idea struck her she had to gotten her self in trouble by not paying attention. she was goimg to have a chat. as that was only phase one of the plan.

Susan finally finished writing on the board then began explaining the assignment. Unless someone pointed out her panties were on display the tiny teacher was unlikely to notice it herself. She noticed one of her students seemed to be daydreaming instead of listening to her. "Sarah ! Pay attention unless you want to stay after class !" Susan gave Sarah a sharp warning before continuing with the assignment.

sarah ignoted her small teacher she was lost in thuoght with her plan. trying to figure out step two and three. she watch her teache like a struggling  preschooler trying to be a big girl. she tried getting in trouble by not listening to what the little women was saying. 

Susan frowned as despite her warning Sarah refused to pay attention. She sighed before stopping the lesson and going over to her desk. Trying to teach the naughty girl a lesson she asked her "Since you don't seem interested in the lesson can you tell us what you're daydreaming about ?" Susan hoped it would embarrass Sarah so she could continue the lesson.

sarah well your painties have been showing a few times. and don't you think your a little old to be wearing such childish panties. and with your short size it too difficult for you to teach. to be blunt your more like a preschooler playing teacher.

Susan blushed at Sarah's comments and quickly adjusted her skirt so it covered the panties. She then gave her student a piece of her mind telling her "I can't help being short and what I wear is none of your concern ! I'm the teacher and you're a student ! You are going to stay after class then we're going to see the principal !" The girl had clearly touched a nerve as the teacher was very sensitive about her size and the clothes she was forced to wear since she couldn't fit in adult clothes. Susan went back to teaching until the class ended and let everyone but Sarah leave.

it was time for part to of her plann. miss tennant id like to apologise for earlier to be honest i only side thoes thing cause my friends talked me into it. i dont mind your short and well your childish panties are kind of cute. it reminds me of when i was little 

"Get started on your homework while I get the principal" Susan told Sarah not buying her explanation for a moment. She desperately needed to use the bathroom and planned to do so before getting the principal. The only thing to stop her would be if the girl asked for help which she couldn't refuse. Susan adjusted her skirt before heading to the door to fetch the principal.

sarah knew for a fact that most bathroom in this area of the school get closed for cleaning about now. she decided to ask for help since she did not understand afew questions. she was stalling as she could tell her little teacher had to go potty. she wanted to see her have an accident like a preschooler would.

Susan grumbled slightly as she was forced to go back and help try to explain the work to Sarah. She wondered if the girl really needed help or was just trying to put off the meeting with the principal. After five minutes the tiny teacher was doing a little potty dance as she was desperate for the potty. Susan knew she couldn't last much longer but helping Sarah understand the homework was more important.

it tok a bit for sarah to understand how to do it . sarah was one of those students that tried just to get a decent grade. as the questions were done sarah watched the smaller women rush to the door. it was a clear sign she desperately had to use the bathroom.

Susan sighed in relief when Sarah got it and ran towards the door. Just as she reached it however her bladder let go and she peed in her panties. She blushed as the panties couldn't hold the accident and a puddle began forming on the floor. Susan wasn't sure what she would do since she didn't have any spare clothes with her and didn't want anyone to see she had wet herself like a preschooler.

sarah would you like some help ma'am you seem to be in a pickle. i can take you shopping for a change of cloths if you would like.what do you say you wounnt want to be made fun of by other teachers would you .think about it you would be a laughing stock they cou call you teacher baby

Susan didn't want to accept Sarah's offer but didn't have much of a choice since her own car was out for repairs. "Fine but don't think this means you're out of trouble. We're still going to talk to the principal tomorrow" She warned her student not willing to let her off the hook. After cleaning up the puddle and her panties with paper towels the small woman waited to be taken to her student's car. While Sarah hadn't said they would be getting Susan panties she assumed that was what they would be shopping for.

sarah had taken her teacher to her car and put a towl down in the back seat. she helped her teacher into the car and bukled her in. sarah then drove to a store near by that had everything she needed. they pull ito the parkimg lot and sarah parked.

Susan stayed close to Sarah glad the school was nearly empty as they went to her car. She pouted upon being put in the backseat like a little kid but didn't argue. As her student drove the petite lady tried to look out the window. When Sarah parked the car Susan covered herself with the towel the best she could manage.

sarah took her teacher into the store and went to the children's clothing section first for a change of cloths. sarah browsed around the asile asking for her opinion. she had to destrack her so she could get a pack of diapers. sarah picked out realy childish clothing.

Susan blushed as Sarah showed her outfit after outfit from the children's section of the store. She knew they were just about the only clothes to fit her small body but still turned down the more infantile outfits. Thankfully it seemed the girl hadn't realized the girl could likely squeeze into toddler clothing. Susan was so busy trying to keep the towel from falling down she didn't realize when they passed the panties in her size.

after getting the perfect outfit  sarah went to the diaper asile. she looked for a good brand an the right size. she eventually found the right brand witch were pampers and pack to fit her . she thinks of what else to get while they are here. in the babyish section of the store.

"Alright now that you found me some new clothes let's get some panties so I can get changed" Susan told Sarah not seeing the pack of Pampers in her hands. She still didn't realize where they were until she looked to the left and right only to find herself surrounded by baby diapers. While the small teacher was sure she wouldn't like the answer she asked the girl anyways. "Sarah what are we doing in the diaper aisle ? Do you have a baby sister or something ?"

well no i dont but i am going to buy diapers for you. i dont want you havein an accident in my car. we are still a good ways from my home . also we are going to my home after this. because i don't where you live. shara buys somw nore baby stuff then goes to pay