LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The little teacher

sarah opened the window and talked to the officer. and explained her situation to him  after giving her license. the cop goes back to the car as they waited. sarah didnt want to have any problems with the cops so she told susan to not make a sean.

Susan wondered what the issue could be as the cop went and checked Sarah's license before coming back. "Ma'am are you familiar with child safety rules for little kids ? Your little girl there needs to be in a carseat. I'm going to let you off with a warning but next time I see you this car better have a carseat" The police officer warned her having mistaken the tiny teacher for a girl no older than three at most. Once the cop got an answer they left and went back to their patrol. Susan couldn't believe it as a police officer had mistaken her for some baby that needed a carseat instead of the adult woman she really was.

well that went better the i hoped. sarah started the car up again then started to drive back to her home. after about 15minutes in traffic sarah pulls in to a gated lot. the car pulls up to a rather large looking home that had beem well kept. sarah parks the car and pops the trunk open.

Susan was shocked as Sarah pulled into a gated community crushing any thoughts of trying to run away. She wondered if her student planned to listen to the police officer and get her a carseat or would just let her go back to her real home tomorrow. As the woman went to the trunk the tiny teacher followed and tried to find the bag with her new panties. Susan was sure even though Sarah had bought them for her she would keep the toddler panties well out of her reach.

sarah got the bags out of the car then she shut the trunk. she locks her car and heads to the front door as she made sure susan was fallowing her. she unlocked the door and let them in. welcome to my humble home hope you like the big place.

Susan let Sarah carry all the bags but couldn't help asking her "Is all this stuff really necessary ? I have clean panties at my house and I don't need a bottle or pacifier" She didn't plan on going home with the girl again tomorrow instead going back to her house away from the diapers, bottles, pacifiers, and toddler outfits. The house was impressive especially compared to the teacher's small house and would probably be easy to get lost in. Susan wondered what Sarah planned to do to her now that they were alone.

Sarah closed the door once they wen in and put the bages in the first guest room.now im sure you dont know this but im ritch my parents have a lot of money. to be honest they dont actually live at this place.the do come to visit though. and boy do i have some plan little lady. she started to take pictures if her small teacher.

"Hey ! What are you doing ! Stop it !" Susan whined as Sarah started taking pictures of her in the diapers, onesie, and dress. She tried to cover her face and diapered butt up but by that time the cruel girl likely had plenty of pictures. If the photos ever wound up around school it would be impossible to keep the respect she had worked so hard to attain. Susan wondered what Sarah wanted now that she had blackmail to use on her.

Sarah took enough pictures of her small teacher.she haf an evil grin on her face as sh was doing it .ok now for phase three of my plan. sarah looks at her small there thing of how to humiliated her even ferther. thats when it hit her get the smaller women to use her diaper. srarah goes to the kitchen to make het a snack abd drink.

"Look maybe I overreacted a little bit today it's just that I can't have people daydreaming in class. How about we just forget the whole thing and pretend it never happened ?" Susan begged Sarah her voice full of despair. She knew the girl had complete control over the pictures and was trying to behave for her. After following her to the kitchen the helpless teacher was trying to see what her naughty student was doing. Unfortunately Susan couldn't see anything on the counter leaving Sarah free to do whatever she wanted.

sarah was making a bottle of formula and ads a little laxatives into in it.she then made a snack for her small teacher. it was a heath childish snack insted of junk food. she saw the small girl watching her. would you like a drink and snack. she received a bottle and plate of snacks.

"Please Sarah can't we work something out ? I'll forget about what happened in class today if you just delete those pictures" Susan continued to beg Sarah as she prepared the snack. She pushed it away once she saw her drink was in a baby bottle not wanting to drink from it. While waiting for an answer her tummy growled but the little teacher ignored it. Susan had no idea how far Sarah wanted to take the baby treatment but didn't want to find out.

oh nope till i say so you will be at my mercy little girl. now i recommend since your hungry that you eat your snack. sarah waited to see if susan would or eat. she goes on her phone and orders a few things on. such as a few things. tommarow we are getting a carseat for you.

Susan began eating the food but avoided the bottle not wanting to drink from something so childish. She was very disappointed when the mean student rejected her offer and knew she needed to escape soon. Upon hearing that she was getting a carseat tomorrow the tiny teacher began to protest. "No way ! I don't need a carseat ! I haven't used one since I was a baby and I'm not going to start now !" Susan told Sarah as she tried to put her foot down and crush the matter before it happened.

well im not getting pulled over again because they confused you for being a child.and dont even think of trying to escape there a security alarm that arms a night. second the comunity gate is locked at 11pm. third you have never been around here. so drink your bottle.

"Tomorrow I'm going home not back here with you ! So enjoy your little game while you can because tomorrow it's over !" Susan told Sarah forgetting about the blackmail the girl now had on her. She looked over at the baby bottle before taking it and trying to unscrew the top. Unless her student had some way to stop her the tiny teacher would take the bus back to her house. Susan was impressed upon hearing about the security measures but was certain by tomorrow it wouldn't make a difference.

sarah watch her drink knowing her little teacher would be infor a surprise.all sarah had to do was wait. it was impossible to tell that bottle was spiked. the laxitves sarah used gave of no oder or taste. they were also slow acting so she wont excited it to happen.

Susan was glad when Sarah didn't stop her from taking the top off the baby bottle. She had no idea the bottle had been spiked with laxatives to make sure she pooped her diapers. After finishing the snack and bottle the teacher was surprised to find she was full for now. For some reason though Susan's tummy still didn't seem happy as the laxatives had set to work on her bladder and bowels.

after the snack sarah let her small teacher watch tv with her.as she had waited to how quick the small women would react when the laxatives kick in.sarah knew susan would not easely brake. in order for this whole plan to be successful she had to mentally snd emotinly brake the small women.

Susan tried to ignore the pain as Sarah put something on for them to enjoy. She was sure the pressure would go away on it's own not realizing what was happening. After 30 minutes the poor teacher began feeling the need to poop. Susan had no idea it was very urgent as she tried to sneak away to use the bathroom forgetting about the onesie and dress she was wearing.

sarah knew it would only be a matter of time before the women was balling like a baby.she waited to her the women cry. she dicide to keep her from wondering off. she know the small women would get lost in such a big house. she gave the samll women a big hug

Susan was caught by surprise as Sarah kept her from sneaking off to the bathroom and gave her a big hug. She groaned as the hug was the last straw as her bladder and bowels let go quickly peeing and pooping in the diaper. The tiny teacher could do nothing to stop it as her pee and poop filled every inch of the diaper. Susan couldn't believe what had just happened and began crying at the unfairness of it all as she sat in the accident feeling more like a baby each second.

shh there the lets go get you cleaned up shall we. sarah took her small teacher to her childhood bedroom that still had nursery set up in it and lays her down. she then got out some changing supply for the little girl. she them goes to open her onesise.my my some one really had to go.

Susan could only cry in response unable to believe a grown woman like her had just used her diaper like an infant. She blushed deep red as she was taken to a new room and saw it looked like a nursery. The teacher still made no move to stop her student as she was put on a changing table. Susan continued to cry as Sarah untaped her diaper and teased her for using it.

sarah got som baby wipes and picked uo her leges. she began to wipe the small women clean. she slid a new diaper under her. then applyed some diaper rash cream along with a decent a mount of powder. befor tapeing thr new diaper with elmo on it up.