LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The little teacher

"Put those back right now ! I'm not about to wear Pampers ! I don't know if you remember but I'm an adult !" Susan told Sarah very upset with the plan as she began throwing a temper tantrum. She refused to go with her to pay for everything instead going off on her own to try and find the panties. Unless the girl acted fast her teacher would probably try to get some panties and run away from her. The store had a family bathroom which Sarah could use if she could carry Susan into it.

well you maybe an adult but your realy acting like a child having a tantrum.you know i could blackmail you if i wanted. since my parents are out of town for a while. so you dont want to get on my bad side or ill treat you how you are acting.

"I'm not a baby and I'm not wearing a diaper ! In case you've forgotten I'm your teacher and we have a meeting with the principal tomorrow !" Susan told Sarah as she kept looking for the panties. She finally found some and began looking for some in her size. While they were quite childish the tiny teacher saw some My Little Pony panties she wanted. Susan tried to reach them only to discover she was a few inches too short to reach the panties.

well then i guess ill have to give you a spanking i have public then. so quit acting like a child. you may be an adult but you act like a toddler. so until i see that you can act like an adult your going to wear diapers. and your going to stay at my house for a few days.  you will have to fallow my rules understand.

"I'm not wearing a diaper and you can't make me ! Now give me those panties so I can go change !" Susan ordered Sarah trying to boss her around simply because she was older. She didn't like the idea of staying with the girl but would address it once she was in clean clothes. While the grown woman jumped up trying to reach the panties she wanted it was obvious she was causing a scene in the store. Susan still couldn't reach the panties leaving it up to Sarah whether or not she could get them.

well you should know that your causing a seen in the store. sarah pointed out the fact therese people staring at the smaller women.so you want to stop now. you will just have to embarrass your since you already wet your self like a toddler.

Susan refused to listen to Sarah as she made one last attempt to grab the pack of panties. She just barely managed to grab the bottom of it pulling with all her strength as it fell down along with her towel. Unfortunately several pairs of panties fell down as well making a huge mess on the floor. Susan didn't seem to care as she headed for the family bathroom to change not even bothering to take the towel with her.

it was fully exposed the fact that she is wet and ever one in the store saw she was making a mess with what she did. sarah was gettin very annoy. she apologies to the workers and pay for everything. she then fallowed her to the family bathroom very unhappy with her.

Susan had just taken off her wet panties and was about to put on one of the new pair of panties when Sarah came into the family bathroom. She quickly began shouting at her "Get out ! I'm trying to get changed !" With her teacher naked the girl could see her privates were completely void of hair as if her body had yet to hit puberty. Susan hadn't even thought to cover herself up as she went to put on the My Little Pony panties.

sarah was very annoyed with no i had to pay extra for the mess you caused. so i decided that your going to wear what i say. she picked up the smaller girl up and gave her a  spanking you have been a very naughty girl, you made a mess and caused a sean . i dont care if you are an adult because you dont act like one at all.

• Like 1

"What are you doing ? Let me go ! Don't even think about it ! I'll have you expelled for this !" Susan threatened Sarah as her voice went from shock to disbelief before coming to fear of what was going to happen. She tried to hide it but it was painfully obvious especially once the bare bottom spanking started. The helpless teacher tried to hold back her tears but her student's big hands didn't seem to miss an inch of her butt. By 20 swats Susan was crying and struggling to try and get away from Sarah and the spanking.

now now this is what you deserve. you caused trouble i had to aplogies and pay for damages to the store. sarah contiued to spank her teacher as if she was a small child. it was after another 20 spank did she ask if her teacher was going to listen to her now be a good girl so we can get you diapered and dressed ok.

"I'm not wearing a fucking diaper ! You're in serious trouble you little brat !" Susan threatened Sarah as she continued to cry her eyes out. Her butt was already turning bright red but the teacher refused to give up yet. While her voice was full of fear her body also showed it wouldn't take much more before she accepted being diapered. Susan glared at Sarah the best she could her eyes promising she would get revenge one way or another.

sarah decided that she needs another round . she gave her small teacher another 40 spanks. soon enough susan butt was bright red  and as in a lot of pain. there now will you listen to me or we can go a third round. i.would suggest that you  chooes wisely.

Susan was bawling worse than a baby after the 40 extra swats her butt now feeling like it was burning. When asked if she would listen or go a third round the teacher didn't reply but had stopped struggling. She wouldn't say it out loud but it was painfully obvious who was in control now and had the power. Susan had even let the panties fall to the floor a clear sign that Sarah had won.

Susan continued to cry as Sarah put her down on the changing table fearing what was coming. She had struggled to get away from her overprotective mother who took great pleasure in treating her like a small child. Now it seemed as if all her hard work was being undone as the diaper intended for babies was taken out and her butt was lifted. Susan began frantically begging Sarah her voice full of panic and "Please don't do this ! I've learned my lesson ! I'll behave I swear ! I'll even forget about what happened in class today ! Just don't make me wear a diaper please !" 

you had your chance now quit squrming or else ill make things worse.she stars to whipe her butt then powders her and lowers her legs her then folds the diaper in frount of her. then proceeded to tape the diaper snug in place. she made sure the girls pampers fit perfectly with there cookie monster  design.

Susan kept on crying but held still letting Sarah wipe her butt before applying the baby powder. She hoped just maybe the baby diaper wouldn't fit her forcing her student to let her get panties like she wanted. Those hopes were quickly shattered as the diaper was taped up though it seemed a little big for the teacher. Susan looked down at the Cookie Monster design and the diaper before bursting into a fresh set of tears as if the Pampers were mocking all her accomplishments as an adult.

sarah then picked out a cute outfit of a light pink onsise. and a light blue dress to go with it . she slides the onesise over the small womens head and pulled it down. she button it closed then moved on to the dress .

Susan blushed as Sarah picked out a light pink onesie and light blue dress for her to wear. She didn't like either of them but knew opening her mouth to complain might result in another spanking. Without a word the poor teacher let her student put her in the onesie and dress. Susan waited to be taken off the changing table as she looked over at the pack of panties still on the floor.

sarah alright all finished she took the small women off the changing table. now lest go back to the car shall we .sarah picked up everything .and took her small teacher by the hand as they left the store. they got to Saras car and sarah puts the bags away before letting her on.

Susan made sure to get the pack of panties and the pair that had fallen to the floor unwilling to leave without them. She had no choice but to follow her back to the car and watch as the new outfits, a pacifier and bottle with bunnies and flowers, pajamas with Disney Princesses, thick nighttime diapers with Hello Kitty, and finally her Pampers with Sesame Street characters were loaded into the trunk. Not wanting to anger her student again the teacher waited by the back passenger door. Susan buckled herself in once Sarah opened the door for her and waited to go home.

sarah had started the car and waits to pull out.  she stared the semi long drive to her home. she turns on the radio to g get some music playing. there was quite a bit of traffic at this hour. it was going to be a while before they were home.

Susan tried to peer out the window hoping to memorize the way back to the school in case she ran away from Sarah. She thought everything was going well until a police car began following them with the siren turned on. It seemed for some reason the women were being pulled over. As soon as Sarah got on the side of the road and stopped a tall police officer stepped out of the car and began heading towards Sarah.