LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

the ab computer program

in the year 2077 alice was an outdated android  he previous owner discared her as her body wsd falling out she when to a get repares but nothing could be done except a transfer to a newer model body she does but this new body was that of a child with some diffences 

what is this thing thst i am wearing 

(trying something new )

"Oh good you're awake. That's a diaper" Danielle told the android she had found outside her family's store. The 21 year old had been surprised to find it thrown away like a piece of junk but had cleaned her up the best she could. While the girl was no expert on repairing androids she loved playing dress up and had put it in a baby diaper and a short pink shirt. Danielle wondered if the android had a name or if no one had ever given her one.

allice was very confused um who are you miss why am i wearing this diaper. being offline for a while left alice feeling lost.she knew she was tosed out because her model was old and out dated. are you my knew owner ?

"Oh right. My name's Danielle. I put you in that diaper because you look cute in it. What's your name ?" Danielle asked Alice as she was eager to learn more about the android. The baby diaper had cute baby animals on it along with a wetness indicator to help tell when the baby needed a fresh diaper. She thought about the question of being the new owner to the android for a few seconds. "I can be if you would like that" Danielle offered Alice not sure if she would like the idea.

(Is your inbox full ? I wasn't able to send you a message)

no its not )  

im alice i was tossed cause my previous owner said i was out dated and was tired of having me get repaired for problums. i.was programed as a servent type i was a house keeper maid amd nanny. though to be honest i dont like children.

"Well I'm not going to toss you out. As for being a maid or nanny I don't think your body is qualified for that. Don't worry though once you're repaired I'll find something for you to do" Danielle told Alice hardly able to believe how cruel the last owner was. She didn't have kids of her own and wondered if the android had other skills. For now the diaper seemed to have no problem holding the mess from the android's leaking parts. Danielle waited to see if Alice had more questions for her or not.

alice so your probably wondering how old i. well compsred to some of these newer android i just a pile of old worn out parts.im so old that my line was disconnected 10 years ago. im practically an antique not to mention my internet problums. alice sighed looking unh not knowing what to do.

"I'm sure my mom can fix you. I've never seen her fail to fix an android" Danielle bragged to Alice while trying to cheer her up. She didn't care how old the android was the young adult would help her somehow. Since the store wasn't busy she began leading her to her mom. Danielle didn't seem to care that Alice's diaper was on display for anyone to see.

alice waited feeling kind of embaresed.alice knew her body was old it was fixed with used parts at one point. some of her joints were loose or rusted.if she couldn't be fixed Alice was worried a bout getting discarded likr a broken toy.

"Ok sit down here while I get my mom" Danielle ordered Alice as she pointed to an empty metal table. She waited for the android to follow her orders before getting her mom. Rachel let Danielle lead her over to Alice noticing the baby diaper around her butt. "Ok Alice is it ? I need you to lay down so I can get a good look at you" Rachel ordered Alice as she got out a few different tools.

alice got on the tabe and waited to be examined. she was pretty embarrassed a bout wearing a diaper but she had no choice in the matter. she stayed quiet and tryed not to move. she knew it be realy hard to fix her.