LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When does ageplay begin and MD/LB and/or DD/LG end?

I've seen multiple places that do like custom audio and things like  that that saay MD/LB and DD/LG are fine but ageplay is not. What's the difference? At what point does MD/LB and/or DD/LG end and Ageplay begin?

Obviously I'm fine with both of them, but I'm very confused as to where one ends and the other begins as I've always kinda viewed them as 2 sides of the same coin, if that makes sense.

I find that an odd distinction as well, especially since mdlb and ddlg, to me, is more taboo since it almost always involves a sex act. I’ve always seen those as being much more explicitly about the domination as well, but they do seem to fall under ageplay. Perhaps those places are just not comfortable with ageplay because they’re not into it, therefore not good at it.

• Thanks 1

Strange...  The BDSM club I attend (when not in lockdown!) has no distinction between Domm/Little and ageplay.  We have a Littles night every month (up until the last one we had in February) and Littles come with or without their mommy/daddy and just have a great time.  Some littles, like myself don't have an official mommy or daddy and are just there to play and interact with others "our age".  I've even attended the club during the Friday "anything goes" type event and got good responses from other fetishers about my age-play.  I was sitting on my blanket, wearing my onesie and diaper, with my paci in my mouth, baba with soda beside me, playing...  A nice lady in her 50's to 60's walked by and started talking to me as an adult would when talking to a toddler.  There was never any issue that I was a lone little without having a Mommy Domme.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

I find that an odd distinction as well, especially since mdlb and ddlg, to me, is more taboo since it almost always involves a sex act. I’ve always seen those as being much more explicitly about the domination as well, but they do seem to fall under ageplay. Perhaps those places are just not comfortable with ageplay because they’re not into it, therefore not good at it.

I think it's weird how they're totally cool with doing MD/LB but ageplay is not allowed. But to me I don't see the distinction between those two things? Can you have MD/LB without ageplay, at that point is it even MD/LB?

As for them not being into it, that just goes back to why is MD/LB allowed, what's the distinction? I don't understand.

3 hours ago, kasarberang said:

I think it's weird how they're totally cool with doing MD/LB but ageplay is not allowed. But to me I don't see the distinction between those two things? Can you have MD/LB without ageplay, at that point is it even MD/LB?

As for them not being into it, that just goes back to why is MD/LB allowed, what's the distinction? I don't understand.

I think the distinction in their minds might be between the kind of ageplay that involves “be a good boy and fuck mommy” versus “be a good boy and hold still for your diapee change).

I associate mdlb with the former, but they’re both kinds of ageplay. The former is, to me, more taboo.

But maybe they associate mdlb with the latter. Eye of the beholder.

As for being good at it, a content creator has to be at least somewhat into a thing in order to do it well, so when I say perhaps they’re just not into it, I mean maybe whatever ageplay means to them is just something they don’t offer because they don’t do it well. Or maybe they have legal concerns.

Why don’t you ask them what the difference is to them and what’s allowed under mdlb if you’re looking to have something made?

53 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

I think the distinction in their minds might be between the kind of ageplay that involves “be a good boy and fuck mommy” versus “be a good boy and hold still for your diapee change).

I associate mdlb with the former, but they’re both kinds of ageplay. The former is, to me, more taboo.

But maybe they associate mdlb with the latter. Eye of the beholder.

As for being good at it, a content creator has to be at least somewhat into a thing in order to do it well, so when I say perhaps they’re just not into it, I mean maybe whatever ageplay means to them is just something they don’t offer because they don’t do it well. Or maybe they have legal concerns.

Why don’t you ask them what the difference is to them and what’s allowed under mdlb if you’re looking to have something made?

I actually did ask one of the creators what it meant to them, their reply seemed like they were getting defensive and frankly didn't answer my question and just made me feel uncomfortable about commissioning them, probably gonna look for someone else.

I know what you meant by them not being into it, my reply was simply saying that it goes back to what specifically classified as MD/LB vs Ageplay as they put MD/LB as a thing they absolutely are okay with and ageplay as something they do not do under any circumstances, so that's' what I meant. I can see how my reply may have lead to some confusion though.

So my understanding of Ageplay is that it is a blanket term that many things fall into, like AB/DL, MD/LG and DD/LG are all forms as age play, even like school girl fetishes and Milf fetishes are all Ageplay. Is'nt ageplay when you pretend to be an age that you are not, be it younger or older. Maybe to the creators ageplay means AB/DL? But yes very bizarre

• 2 weeks later...

I suspect that the person may not have been super familiar with the terms and thought that "ageplay" meant pedophilia. (The "dom" part of daddy-dom-litte-girl generally implies consenting adults whereas "ageplay" might be misinterpreted as "people of different ages" if someone didn't know or care to learn about the cgl/ageplay/abdl communities.) I believe there are some pedophile "communities" (NOMAPs) online that commission art so that they aren't breaking laws. The person might've thought that "ageplay" was a name for this.

9 hours ago, lord.bill said:

I suspect that the person may not have been super familiar with the terms and thought that "ageplay" meant pedophilia. (The "dom" part of daddy-dom-litte-girl generally implies consenting adults whereas "ageplay" might be misinterpreted as "people of different ages" if someone didn't know or care to learn about the cgl/ageplay/abdl communities.) I believe there are some pedophile "communities" (NOMAPs) online that commission art so that they aren't breaking laws. The person might've thought that "ageplay" was a name for this.

This could be it, though this person was quite familiar with the kink-space as it's where they made most (if not all) of their income. Some people have very loose internal definitions of what is considered pedophilic content, so I could see that being the issue.

Personally I don't understand these internal definitions since in my opinion if it doesn't involve actual children there shouldn't be a problem (this is also how my state views it.).