LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

peed my pants

I was so excited yesterday when i was out and about without a diaper i felt the urge to pee and before i could react it just let go into my pants. once i started to pee myself i just relaxed and let my bladder do it's thing and continued walking to my destination with very wet pants. I guess diaper training is working and i can't be trusted without my big diaper taped on my bum. i'm so proud of myself :) 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lekebaby said:

I was so excited yesterday when i was out and about without a diaper i felt the urge to pee and before i could react it just let go into my pants. once i started to pee myself i just relaxed and let my bladder do it's thing and continued walking to my destination with very wet pants. I guess diaper training is working and i can't be trusted without my big diaper taped on my bum. i'm so proud of myself :) 

Same here I would end up peeing my pants i I don't wear a nappy.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, lekebaby said:

I guess the diaper training is working then. My wife does not trust me while were out in public, so I'm in diapers 24/7. 

• Like 1

That's the goal I'm working towards.  I've been wearing 24/7 for almost two years now, but only in the last week or so have I gotten serious about training, keeping my sphincter relaxed at all times, etc.  I can already tell it's starting to work.  I get signals from my bladder that I have to go, but then I try and I'm completely empty, so I'm thinking I'm working my way towards OAB.

• Like 1

I would love to be 24/7 but my vanilla life at work and with family prevents me being 24/7.  I am also into catheters and had a catheter valve come open while at work luckily I was washing dishes at the time and was able to splash water on my pants to cover what happened, but I would rather be diapered to prevent these accidents.

I'm in a wet super dry kids diaper. My wife told me I will wear this diaper for a couple more hours, then change me Into my dry 24/7 diaper right before I go to bed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 1:52 PM, Luvs24 said:

I guess the diaper training is working then. My wife does not trust me while were out in public, so I'm in diapers 24/7. 

It was my wifes idea that I wear nappies. 

14 hours ago, WBxx said:

More than idea, without warning my wife purchased diapers and tactfully convinced me wear at night when drinking.

To be honest that's what my wife did. They just apeard 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

Yes I'm in diapers 24/7.

once again...so u don't sleep in a house or eat in a house or shower or whatever in a house or wherever, you never go indoors anywhere for any reason...cause you are out in  public 24/7...hence you are diapered 24/7

18 hours ago, bungeman said:

once again...so u don't sleep in a house or eat in a house or shower or whatever in a house or wherever, you never go indoors anywhere for any reason...cause you are out in  public 24/7...hence you are diapered 24/7

You asked if I wore 24/7, and went out in public. My response was I'm diapered 24/7, so I have no choice while were out in public. 

Where in my response would you assume I dont sleep in a house? Eat in a house? Or shower in a house? Or that I never go indoors. 

FYI I'm in diapers 24/7 due to an accident. I have a wife and she is my mommy. We have a house, we have a car payment, credit cards just like everyone else.

I had a very similar "accident" earlier this summer when I was out and about leisurely walking along one of the many pathways of the nearby public park. For some silly reason I totally forgot getting a fresh Tena to put on and out I went. As it was a nice warm day I was taking in a fair amount of water from my water bottle when at some point I felt the first signal of a bladder about to empty itself. I stopped where I was and leaned against a railing overlooking the river and simply relaxed those wee little control muscles and smiled to myself as my warm golden pee began to come running out. It was then that I realized that I was not wearing my diaper or pullup, just a pair of very thin Abena undies inside my summer shorts. Seeing as how I have been working to not do anything to stop a pee flow in the middle of things I just continued to fully wet myself, soaking those Abena undies of mine, including summer shorts. Fortunately I knew the park area quite well where I found a nearby place that was rather secluded but still open enough to allow sun in. I just simply pulled of my pee soaked summer shorts, laid them out on the grass for the sun to do its thing while I laid down still wearing my pee soaked Abena undies and let the sun do its magic there as well.:18_EmoticonsHDcom: