LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New RPs in the works: New System I'd like to try

Ishigreensa

Good evening or morning to all, whatever your situation might be.  I am not particularly picky about the story we do, but I have something I really want to try:

I got some dice yesterday, and I really want a reason to use them now.

Okay:  I have three kinds of systems to implement.  You are welcome to choose the kind of world, and then to pitch the story you want to me within that world.

The first world, is basically Kid World:  In this world, your character is the primary protagonist, but your character is not just some poor kid that needs a home and lots of gushy love of the types that are usually on this sight.  Of course, she can still get some of that, but the main emphasis, will be to have the story about her being a living breathing child that does what children really do.

So first of all:  You will not get to choose her age, neither will I choose her age.  We will roll a random die (dice) for it, and you can pick lower ball, Average, or high ball.  

That means if I roll a 1, which would mean the average child in the story would be 6, you can instead make her 5 if you choose low ball or 7 if you choose high ball.  

1-- 6 years old  (5)  (7)

2-- 7 years old (6)  (8)

3-- 8 years old (7) (9)

4 -- 9 years old (8) (10)

5 -- 10 years old (9)  (11)

6 -- 11 years old

7 -- 12 years old

8 -- 13 years old

9-- 14 years old

10-- 15 years old

11 -- 16 years old

12 -- 17 years old

low ball and high ball are available choices on all rolls for 1 year younger or one year older.

Next we will discuss her background and how my character comes to be her primary caregiver:  (in her home)  and we will discuss other primary characters who will affect her story.  Most of the other characters will be people she sees at school or in her social network.

After we know her background, we will discuss what special talents and skills she might have.  If she is good at school stuff, we will just say academics, but basically, I'd like a child to have at least one skill they are good at for each level of die rolled.  so, one good skill at age 6 (5) (7) or 12 unique skills at age 17 (16) (18).

We will then discuss her main ability stats that include the following attributes:

Strength:           Agility:         Reflexes:        Stamina:      

Perception:        Intelligence:     Awareness:     Willpower:

Basically, the character will start with 2 in all of these abilities and then you can distribute points according to what was rolled.  After all, it stands to reason a 17 year old will have more higher stats than a 6 year old, right?  

After that, we will discuss what are acceptable challenges for the protagonist girl, and what we don't want to have issues with.  For example, if the girl might have bladder related problems, then the dice will affect her bladder in ways that we discuss.  If the girl might have bowel related challenges, then we will discuss how often these issues come up, and if she actually might end up pooping her pants often or less often.

Once we are done with the discussion, we will also have talked about some advantages and disadvantages other than having to do with her difficulties with the bathroom, and then you will have a fully created character, much like I used to see in the paper and pencil D and D sit around the table kind of game.

Then we will talk about where to start the story, and dive in.

While I will use the dice to determine potty times and ability to control it, I will not be controlling when your character actually uses her pants or the toilet unless the dice say it is time for some to come out... and she has not gotten to the toilet by that time.  

The second system is where you play an adult girl that is too immature for her own good, and she gets taken by someone that is going to treat her like the child that she is.  

This time, you can choose the age your character starts out as, but I will roll the dice to determine how old she will be treated as.

IN this story the d12 has no low ball or high ball and will be as follows:

1-- treated as a 4 year old

2-- treated as a 5 year old

3 -- treated as a 6 year old

4 -- treated as a 7 year old

5 -- treated as a 8 year old

6 -- treated as a 9 year old

7-- treated as a 10 year old

8 -- treated as a 11 year old

9 -- given one adult privilege but treated as a 11 year old.

10 -- given two adult privileges but treated as a 11 year old.

11 -- given three adult privileges but treated as a 11 year old.

12 -- given four adult privileges but treated as a 11 year old.

An example of an adult privilege might be driving a car.  It might also to have a bank account with her own spending money in it or it might be letting her drink with the big people instead of having juice instead.  These are just examples.  We can talk about the privileges if that comes up.

The protagonist should be a fully rounded person with her own dreams, her own motivations, and her own skills.  As an adult, your character should have 12 specialized skills that we can talk about, maybe think about a job or school class she has taken or even driving a car.  Your adult character will also have 3 in all eight stats mentioned earlier with 12 free points to distribute to raise the stats you want to raise.

The third world or system I want to try, is one where you are not treated as a child, so much as you are just kind of dominated in a romantic story.  In this system, you will not be treated as a child in any way, but the man of her life will still expect her to be obedient to an extreme, that puts him in charge of her.  So yeah, he will be very controlling.

IN this world, we will still roll a d12, but the d12 only affects how many extra skills your character has, and might affect her other physical situations.

IN all of the worlds, there will be a bladder bar of sorts and a bowel bar if we decide to include that in the story.  

The bladder bar is:

0 (no penalties due to need)  -1 (needs to go)  -2 (difficult to concentrate on other stuff) -3 (getting really antsy).  -4(Emergency.  Pee will come out soon)  

small panty wet    panty wet    wetting down legs    puddle starting    full puddle on floor.

There will be data related to her stats and her ability to wait.  Until small panty wet, you have complete control if she pees or goes to the bathroom.  Once at small panty wet, you no longer have complete control, but you can still decide to finish on purpose, to go in the toilet as you are, if you are able to hold it, but once there is a full puddle on the floor, she has completely wet her pants by accident with no control.  

Example of a character:

Denise Wellington  

7 skills:  academics, art (drawing), piano (classical), leadership, communication, climbing, babysitting

str 2  agil 2  reflex 1  stam 2 per 1 int 2 aware 3 will 2

bladder:  0: 5  -1: 10  -2: 15  -3: 20  -4: 25  spw: 30  wet: 35  legs: 40  spud: 45  pud: 50

example of the example character needing to pee:  Checks were will power against 1 die the first hour and against 2 dice the second hour.  As the will power increases, it takes longer for her to nee to pee.  Of course, this is 2 hours after it would be natural for her to need to go again, and not exactly two hours after the last time she went.

I made two checks.... and she failed the second check, so at 2 hours, she had to go...

then in 5 minutes, she was at -1: (6) but as it was not filled (10), she doesn't get -1 to other skills until later.  10 minutes, she was at -3: (17), so had a -2 on all checks.  15 minutes, she was at -4 (22), and so was at -3 on all checks.  20 minutes, she was at -4: (25) full, so she was now at -4 on all checks, and would definitely start to pee at 25 minutes no matter how low the next die was.  25 minutes she was at wet:(32) so had only a small panty wet.  30 minutes she was at legs:(36) so she was wet.  Everyone can see a wet bottom now.  35 minutes, she was at pud: 47, so she had already a small puddle down on the floor and her pants legs were wet.  at 40 minutes, she completely peed her pants: pud: (51)  over the full.

If you had had control of this character, and stated you were going to find a bathroom at the 20 minute time, and it took less than 5 minutes to find a bathroom, then she would have just waited 25 minutes, enough time to be wet(32) having only wet a little in her panties, so nothing would show after she was done, but she would feel the damp panties on her.

Okay, I know this is all random talk at the moment, and I may need to clarify some points, but basically I hope you understand that I want to play the story narrative around your protagonist character.  The stories will not just involve taking car of someone that is deemed incapable, but rather, will revolve around the protagonist trying to live like a person in the setting, and from that, I will play a caretaker that tries to take care of her, but she is not just like the care taker's doll or something.  She actually has stuff she likes to do, and wants to do as a person, even if she is only 5 years old.

I want a real role playing experience, and not just someone making someone into a baby.

The adult privileges are not exchangeable.  However.  We could bell-curve the age treated as... like this...

1.  4

2. 5

3. 6

4. 7

5. 8

6  8 with 1 adult priv.

7  8 with 2 adult priv.

8  8 with 3 adult priv.

9  7 with 3 adult priv.

10   6 with 2 adult priv.

11  5 with 1 adult priv.

12  4  with 1 adult priv.

That way the maximum age is 8.  I'm not going any lower than 4.