LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Indecent Proposition

Ishigreensa

There is a girl out there that is two months behind in her rent, and who is out of work.  She is desperate to find a way to make up her rent, and to pay the next month of rent, so she needs to come up with over $2100 fast.  How in the world is she going to do it?

There is a lonely guy out there that has been burned in the girlfriend department so many times, he is tired of girlfriends.  He is also very uninterested in guys, but he still feels lonely.  He wants a girl to take care of, almost as if she is a child, but he knows that there are no girls out there that would for that, right?

One day, this lonely guy is cruising the streets at around ten in the evening when he comes upon this young filly that is beside herself not knowing what she is doing, or how she is going to get this money.  The landlord gave only until the end of the week to get the money, and she has already tried walking the streets the night before.  She offered herself for $500.00 a night, but everyone acted like that was too expensive.  She offered oral and other stuff at $120.00 a pop, but everyone acted like that was too much.  She was now considering asking $120.00 a night, though even at that rate, she doubted she could make up the money she needed for her landlord.  Still, she might be able to live in a motel for a while if she got a customer every couple of nights..., maybe?

This guy came up on her in a nice blue corvette.  It wasn't the nicest car she had ever seen, but it wasn't a piece of junk either.  The guy in the car was definitely not a young man anymore, but he still had no gray in his hair, and no old man lines about his eyes.  He was actually around 36 years of age.

The guy was cruising the streets wondering if he really wanted to pay someone to act the way he wanted.  It would not be genuine if he paid her to do it, but then again, what girl in her right mind would just be willing to do what he wanted from her?  If he really wanted a play girlfriend that would let him baby her as if she was a child, then the only way he'd have a chance at that, is if he paid her.  There was no denying that.

He stopped next to this younger girl, well younger than a lot of the streetwalkers.  She also looked, well, a little more green than the others.  He couldn't put his finger on it, but he was sure that she seemed more innocent than anyone else he had stopped near.  Even at his offer for a large payout, the last three girls had given him the look like he was crazy, and they told him to get lost.

He thought maybe... just maybe... she would be willing?  The poor girl had tried to fix herself up, but she was looking a bit... well, dirty.  Her hair had not been washed in three days for some reason.  Her clothes were dingy, and she had a bit of a smell from her, though it was not the smell of pee.  He knew what pee smelled like, and she had definitely not peed her pants, at least not yet....

The man called her over to see if he could make a deal with her:

You would play the girl.  You would be needing $2100 just to stay in the house you were renting, let alone, you would still need money to turn on your water and your gas and electricity.  You had had a small breakfast that morning, but now, you were also out of food, and had not eaten for 12 hours, since ten that morning.

You were desperate, as of three days ago, and tried to sell your body on the street, but no one has even paid you for an hour yet.  It seemed your thinking of the going rate was too high of an estimate, and now, you were considering taking $120.00 for all night.

I would play the man that calls you over to my car.  I will be asking you what the price is, and what it includes.  You are very new to this, but you don't want to do more than you have to for just $120.00 for the night, so you start with a very low sale of services, but promise the man 20 hours.

The man asks if he can do anything with you that he wants in that 20 hours.

You counter:  Anything within reason.

He counters:  I want to do stuff that is not reasonable, but....

You are about to turn away.

He goes on:  "I will give you $3000.00 for the night if you do everything and anything I ask, and what I ask of you will not hurt you.  I will not hit you, and I will not do anything that will compromise your health.  I only want you to do stuff that is not normal for a call girl.  Can you?

We start from there?

Anyone interested in this role play?

Archived