LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dress up mistake

Luvschild

"I'm sorry but that's not happening ! You wet so much your Pampers leaked through to the footie pajamas and onto the crib sheets ! Thank goodness it had a plastic sheet on it !" Darcy sternly told Lily as she lifted her butt and placed the diaper under it. She didn't put the pacifier back in the small toddler's mouth just yet allowing her to talk. While the changing table did have a strap she hadn't used it yet since the new arrival hadn't struggled against wearing protection. "Besides your panties aren't dry yet. If you needed to go potty before naptime you should have spoken up sooner or held it like the adult you claim to be" Darcy told Lily as she got the can of baby powder ready.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ you said you would spank me if I spoke up,” she said shortly. Lily didn’t really feel like she had any power sitting on the super thick diaper and after having her butt up in the air. She wanted to say more but she felt so embarrassed and vulnerable, she couldn’t form any more words. 

"I wouldn't spank you for telling me you needed to go potty instead of using your diaper like a baby. Honestly for someone who claims to be an adult you sure don't act like one" Darcy scolded Lily as if it was her fault for not telling her when she had the chance. She saw it as the immature girl making excuses for not staying dry through her nap. Once the baby powder was applied she taped up the diaper forcing the small adult's legs so far apart she would have to crawl. Darcy then picked Lily up and headed to the lost and found box where she had left Lily's dress.

Ass soon as the diaper was brought up between her legs she could tell this diaper was a lot different.  The obvious difference was the thickness; it forced her legs apart drastically and she could tell she was going to have a hard time walking normal. The diaper was also a lot louder; the crinkle was so loud she wouldn’t be able to hid the sound no matter what she wore. Lily continued to whimper as Darcy packed her back to her dress. She could see all the kids and adult starring at her, and the diaper was so obvious and loud that there was no way they didn’t see it.  This was hands down, the worse day of her life. 

"Now let's get you pack into your dress. If you're going to keep having accidents though I'm not so certain being with the other 4 year olds is such a good idea" Darcy commented as she helped Lily put the dress back on though it couldn't hide any of the diaper. She then carried her and the soaked footie pajamas to the laundry room not letting the diapered brat out of her sight.

Meanwhile Stacey looked at the time and saw Lily had been stuck at the mall daycare for at least 3 hours. She was busy having fun with Maddie, her 3 year old baby sister, but knew her tiny friend couldn't stay in the daycare forever. The tiny roommate would probably be very upset at her for lying about her age but hoped she had learned a lesson. Stacey took Maddie to her car and buckled her in before heading to the mall daycare.

The dress really did do nothing to hide the diaper; all it did was poof out around the diaper.  However, Lily really wished Darcy would set her down.  She knew she wouldn’t be able to get far in the diaper but she really didn’t like this woman. 

“Can you please put me down already?”

"You promise not to run off if I do ?" Darcy asked Lily already aware that would be impossible for her. She sat her down in an empty laundry basket then put the soaked footie pajamas in a washer. Once that was complete she took the wet panties from another washer and put them in a dryer. "They should be dry in a few minutes" Darcy told Lily as she started the dryer and let her out of the laundry basket.

"Where we going ?" Maddie asked Stacey as she wondered why her playtime had been cut short. She was still full of energy and very curious hoping it was a good surprise. Stacey kept quiet not wanting to ruin the surprise of Lily dressed like a little kid. She wondered if her baby sister would even recognize her roommate as they pulled into the mall parking lot.

“This is not what I meant and you know it,” Lily said glaring at her. “Why do I have to stay here with you anyway? What do you think I’m going to kill someone?”  The laundry basket was too tall and awkward to climb out of and Lily didn’t feel like rocking it over, getting hurt, and then having Darcy just put her right back in it. 

"Well I need to keep an eye on you and I still haven't decided if the nursery would be a better fit for you then with the other 4 year olds" Darcy informed Lily as she refused to let her leave her side just yet. She then remembered the pacifier and offered it to the young girl as if expecting her to use it again. As they went back to the main room she led the toddler over to a table. "Why don't you color a picture for your mommy ? I'm sure she'd love that" Darcy suggested as she put some construction paper and crayons in front of her.

Maddie was a little disappointed when Stacey didn't answer her question but was disappointed when they got to the mall. Usually a trip to the mall meant being dropped off at the daycare instead of spending time shopping with her big sister. Stacey took a few minutes before she was finally able to find a parking spot. She took her little sister out of the carseat then got out her stroller, a sign she wouldn't be dropped off at the daycare this time.

Lily took the pacifier in hand but there is no way she was going to put it in her mouth. 

when lily was finally sat down on her own, the bulk of the diaper unbalanced her and she nearly fell over.  It was going to be hard to get used to all that padding.  At the mention of her ‘mommy’ lily thought of Stacy, the one she had said was her mom. She said nothing about picking her up, all she did was lie about her age and leave Lily trapped in this baby hell. Just to have something to do, Lily began drawing on the paper.  She didn’t really have idea of what to draw, it was more just lines.

"Let me know if you want a snack" Darcy told Lily as she finally left her alone for a little bit. She still kept an eye on the small lady and looked over every once in a while to see what she was drawing.

Maddie let Stacey put her in the stroller glad to see she wasn't going to be dropped off at the daycare. She wondered if they were getting a special treat or maybe some new clothes. Stacey began pushing the stroller to the mall daycare eager to see how Lily was doing. She had no idea her tiny friend had an accident landing her stuck in baby diapers as she finally reached the entrance.

“Okay,” she said shortly. She was kind of hungry but she wasn’t going to ask Darcy for anything. Looking down at the picture she had been drawing, she saw a river and trees forming. When did I do that? Oh well.  She added a swing to one of the trees and then she added a water side as well. 

"Hi there. I'm here to pick up Lily" Stacey told Darcy as she entered the daycare with Maddie still in the stroller. As she looked around the room she didn't spot her friend at first until she looked closer at a tiny child making a picture. While Maddie knew Stacey had a friend named Lily she didn't know any other Lily. She wondered if maybe it was a new playmate or something had happened to her.

"Oh you must be Stacey. Lily is making a picture but if you have time I'd like to have a few words in private with you" Darcy told Stacey as she greeted her while not telling Lily her ride was here yet. She intended to tell her just how the girl had been acting all day since coming to the daycare.

Lily added a big yellow sun as final touches and looked up from her work.  She regretted this action instantly as she spotted the only thing that could have made this moment worse. Stacy entered the daycare with her baby sister Maddie. Stacy went off to talk with Darcy, but Maddie stayed and was looking at her from a stroller. 

Shit,” she said to herself and tried to stand up, but she couldn’t get her legs under her with the bulk of the diaper and she fell down on her bum. I’m going to have to crawl.  I need to get to the dryer and my panties. She slowly started to crawl over toward the room with the dryer. 

Stacey let Maddie out of the stroller then told her "Go make me a pretty picture while I talk with Mrs. Summers" She waited to make sure her baby sister went to a table before heading over to her friend. Maddie quickly went to the table Lily had been sitting at and grabbed some construction paper and crayons. She set to work making a picture for her big sister too focused on it to care about anything else.

"Lily was a real handful at first today. She tried to get me to release her by claiming she was an adult until I verified her real age with you. Once that happened she had a little potty mouth with me and tried to get out of wearing Pull-Ups when she had an accident. I had to spank her to calm her down. Oh and then at naptime I put her in some Pampers and she leaked right through them so I just had to find something thicker" Darcy began explaining to Stacey as she walked towards Lily as well. She wasn't pleased to see the naughty toddler crawling away from the table probably to get her panties. Once they reached the small girl she stopped her giving her a sharp warning look to behave. Darcy wondered if Lily would behave differently now that Stacey was there.

Lily shouldn’t be supirsed that they caught up to he in her diapered and crawling state, but she was still a little shocked at how quickly they got to her. She had failed at getting her panties back and now she looked up at Stacy and mouthed “get me out of here.”  She could only hope that Stacy wound understand and quickly get her out of this hell. 

"Lily Mrs. Summers tell me you've been very naughty for her. Using bad words, lying, getting a spanking, even soaking through the Pampers she let you wear. Is this true ?" Stacey asked Lily only expecting a yes or no answer from her. She was very unhappy with the report from the daycare worker and then catching her tiny friend try to crawl off. If the poor toddler had any excuses now was not the time to bring them up. Stacey was very tempted to put Lily over her knee and spank her, something she had never done before.

Darcy gave Lily a glaring look silently telling her to agree with the report unless she wanted another spanking next time. As far as she was concerned everything she had told the older woman was the truth. She was convinced the small child needed to be in daycare with someone watching her at all times. Darcy waited to see what Lily would say in her defense or if she would just agree with what had been said.

“I’m not talking about this here in front of that woman,” Lily said angrily after having heard all these distorted truths. “I just want to get out of here okay?”  She wanted to rage and say more about the bitch Darcy but after having been within her power all day she didn’t want to spend another moment there. 

"Lily ! Is it true ?" Stacey asked Lily again making it clear she expected an answer right now. She could tell her small roommate was trying to avoid the questions but wasn't having it. If the petite adult didn't answer her friend she would regret it. Stacey sighed as Lily refused to answer her not sure what to do.

"If I might make a suggestion you could always enroll her in daycare like with Maddie. It would give you a better discount and I'm sure we can fix her attitude problem" Darcy suggested to Stacey as she put her sinister idea in her head. She went to go get the paperwork grabbing the pink pacifier as well before coming back a few minutes later. If the naughty toddler was put in her daycare she would give her as many punishments as she saw fit to dish out. "Well if you're going to act like a cranky baby you might as well look like one" Darcy told Lily as she tried to force the pacifier into her mouth.

“No it is not true but I don’t see you listening to me here.”  Lily rolled her eyes at the woman’s suggestion. She was not a baby and there is no way in hell that she was ever coming back her. 

When the pacifier was put to her mouth she refused to let it enter. Hopefuly Stacy saw how terribly this woman was trying to treat her. 

"Hold on a second" Stacey told Mrs. Summers before asking Lily. "So you're saying Mrs. Summers is lying to me ? You didn't have an accident or get a spanking today ? She's just making that stuff up ?" Her tone made it very clear she had serious doubts about the little girl telling the truth. If she wanted to avoid being enrolled in the daycare it was a good idea to try and tell things from her point of view. Stacey waited to hear what Lily had to say in her defense as she took the paperwork and began looking through it.

Darcy quickly stopped trying to put the pacifier in Lily's mouth but held onto it just in case. She wondered if the bratty baby would try to make up some stories to avoid coming back to the daycare. The childcare employee still had no idea the girl was actually an adult like she had claimed to be. Darcy probably wouldn't care if she found out as Lily had been acting up all day for her.

Lily sighed. It seemed as if Stacy had already made her mind up so Lily would have to explain herself then an there. 

“A little girl showed up when you two were talking on the phone an squirted her apple juice on my crotch when I called her a brat.” Lily knew this wouldn’t paint her in the best light but she had to say something. “Then after this lady refused to listen to what I said about it not being an accident she put was going to put me in pull-ups. Obviously I got mad that she thought I was lying, so instead of talking to me like an adult she spanked me. Then later when I was about to ask to use the bathroom, like that nice lady  Mary told me to do, Darcy snapper me up and when I started to tell her I needed to use the bathroom, she told me to shut up or she was going to spank me. It’s no wonder I wet the diaper she forced me into, because I never got the opportunity to use the bathroom before she trapped me in a crib.” Lily was almost yelling by the time she had finished and she couldn’t see a way Darcy could explain away her bitchiness. 

"I had to put you in something dry and as I mentioned earlier we don't keep panties or underwear for the kids. It's the parent's job to bring them. You were being very immature and disrespectful about wearing the Pull-Up. If you really had to go potty you could have told me but you waited till the last minute when everyone was busy. It's not my fault you waited so long and didn't hold it during naptime" Darcy told Lily and Stacey as she explained away the complaints. She clearly didn't think she had done anything wrong just done her job while putting up with the bratty kid. When she heard the bad girl calling herself and another coworker by their first name she was tempted to say something but remained silent. Darcy waited to see if Stacey would take her side or stick up for Lily.

Stacey listened to Lily then Darcy before telling Lily "Lily you know better than to call adults by their first name. Now apologize to Mrs. Summers. If you hadn't been so naughty maybe she wouldn't have had to threaten you with a spanking to make you behave" She was taking the daycare employee's side instead of her friend's for now. Before she enrolled her naughty roommate in the daycare she wanted to talk to the other woman she had mentioned. Stacey waited for Lily to apologize to Darcy before asking her "Ok what room was the nice lady in ? Do you remember ?"

“I’m not apologizing and it’s not funny you playing along with this.”  Lily was fuming that her friend was once again dragging this out. She thought they were close but there she stood, playing out this farce. 

“I don’t know she was just in the main room.”  Lily had been carried around so much in the past few hours that she had lost track of time everything’s location. 

"You will apologize or I will spank you right now ! Children don't call adults by their first name ! It's very disrespectful !" Stacey threatened Lily hardly able to believe how bad her friend was acting. She had never given her small friend more than a few playful swats, except for yesterday, though was beginning to think she might need them more often. After not getting an answer she sighed in disappointment as she pulled down the baby diaper. "Last chance ! Apologize to Mrs. Summers or your butt will be so red you'll need those diapers as a cushion to sit down !" Stacey warned Lily as she tried to give her one more chance to remember her manners.

Darcy watched as Lily refused to apologize for her lack of manners but was proud to see Stacey was handling the situation. She would definitely make sure the bratty toddler got a punishment each time she refused to call any adult at the daycare by their last name. It was truly unbelievable as if the small girl was really an adult it still shouldn't have been a big deal to apologize for using the daycare staff's first name. Darcy was certain if Stacey spanked Lily she would enroll her in the daycare along with Maddie.