LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dress up mistake

Luvschild

Lily looked down at the clothes she was wearing and shook her head. “There is no way I can pass for a little kid.” Lily was very short for 21. At bearly  4 foot, her friend was always teasing her and that is how she ended up in her current attire. The frilly pink mini skirt was bad enough, but the hello kitty top and her auburn pigtails were too much. It didn’t help that she never grew out of her freckles either.   “This is never going to work.” She looked up at her friend, with her green eyes, hoping she would back down. She had this stupid idea that if they dressed her up like a little kid they could get her a free meal at the mall for the special. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacey giggled as Lily whined about her plan to dress her up like a little kid to get a free meal. She led her friend over to a mirror allowing her to see just how much she looked like a little kid. The two were best friends though couldn't have been more different in terms of height. While Lily just barely reached 4 feet and was still under 100 lbs Stacey was just a few inches shy of 6 feet and weighed 130 lbs.

After brushing out her short blonde hair and applying some eyeliner above her deep blue eyes she looked her petite friend over. She then took a baby wipe and got every last bit of makeup off her face making the freckles on her face much more visible. After getting her purse and straightening out her red dress she began taking her friend to the car. "Now Lilly please be good and let me help you get buckled in this time" Stacey pleaded with Lilly as she led her out to the car where a pink and purple booster seat was waiting along with her little sister's Minnie Mouse carseat.

Lily looked at herself and her jaw dropped.  She really did look like a little kid. Normally Lily would wear heels and a padded to try and age herself up, but this transformation scared her.

Lily froze in place as she spotted the thing Stacy wanted to put her in. “No way in hell am I sitting in your baby sisters car seat!” Her cheeks must be glowing with how embarrassed she felt with this whole situation. The idea of being buckled into a Minnie Mouse car seat was way too much to comprehend. 

"Lily with how young you look in that outfit if a cop pulls us over we'll both get in trouble for you not being in the carseat" Stacey told Lily as she opened the door and picked her up. She had to work fast as her tiny friend struggled but quickly had her in the carseat. It took a few more minutes but eventually her friend was buckled into the carseat. Stacey was grateful the carseat had a childproof feature and watched as Lily struggled to escape the carseat.

"If you don't stop trying to get out of that then there will be no dessert for you" She warned her best friend as she waited for her to settle down. No matter how much she fought it unless she knew exactly how to get past the childproof feature she was stuck in the carseat. The woman fit in the carseat rather well and for a few minutes her friend considered giving away the booster seat and just getting her a carseat like her baby sister's. Stacey continued to wait for Lily to give up or tire herself out eventually.

Lily taught as hard as she could but to know avail. Stacy was much bigger that Lily and easily locked her in the car seat. She struggled as hard as she could but the car seat would not release. At the mention of desert lily flipped her friend off.

””You are having way too much fun with this and mark my words I will get you back for this.” However, for the nonce all Lily could do was sit with frown on her face and her arms crossed as she waited to reach the mall.

Stacey frowned as Lily flipped her off and took her out of the carseat for just a moment. She quickly put her small friend over her knee, pulled down her panties, and gave her ten hard swats on the butt. Once she had given her a spanking she buckled her back into the carseat. "I guess no dessert for you since you insist on being naughty" Stacey scolded Lily as she got into the car.

Upon hearing the threat she giggled not taking the adult woman seriously. With the way her friend was acting it would probably only help to sell the idea that she was a little kid. As they drove to the mall she decided to go over the rules again. "Now remember Lily you're supposed to be 6 years old just starting kindergarten. That means no adult language and if you cooperate you can get anything you want under $50" Stacey told Lily reminding her of the bet as they reached the mall parking lot.

“Wait what are you...” and then the paddling to her backside began. Before it was all done Lilly was crying and begging for Stacy to stop. After she was buckled back it she thought it was safe to talk again. “That was not cool Stacy. I may be playing a lot with your little game but I shouldn’t have to remind you that I’m not really a little kid.”  After what had happened Lily really want to do this anymore, but she didn’t really have a choice in the matter, locked in the car seat, but still she added, “If you do that again this game is over.”

"Don't ever let me catch you doing that again ! It's not appropriate for a little girl or a young lady understand ?" Stacey asked Lily as she saw her crying after the spanking. She knew her friend wouldn't put up with another spanking but wouldn't let bad behavior go unpunished. "Now are you going to be a good 6 year old for me and follow the rules ?" Stacey asked Lily as she didn't let her out of the carseat yet.

“If I say yes can I get out of this dang thing. I want to get this done and over with. Believe it or not but I don’t usually enjoy being humiliated.”

Ironically after sitting there for a second Lily decided to be the “bigger man” and try to forget about that happened.  So, throwing a big dopey grin on her face and taking on a cutesy speech impediment to her voice, she announced, “ I’m  weady to eat Thtasthy!”

"That's my good girl !" Stacey complimented Lily as she laughed but let her out of the carseat. She was overjoyed her tiny friend was now playing along acting like a little kid. Just as they were about to enter the mall she gave her some final instructions. "Make sure to hold my hand at all times and tell me when you need to go potty" Stacey told Lily before making her take her hand and begin walking to the food court.

When Stacy said the part about the potty Lily said, “Don’t push it,” under her breath. She then grabbed her friend’s hand and skipped into the mall at her side. Lily had been worried about being seen like this in public but she had been worrying about nothing. No one had given her a second glance; that is aside from random women pointing out how cute she was. “Otay thithy Thtathy leth get some food and go pwease!”

"Alright let me see if I can remember the name of the place that was offering free meals for kids" Stacey told Lily as she pretended to think while they walked through the mall. She knew exactly what restaurant it was but was trying to prolong the experience. It was so adorable listening to the petite woman talk as if she was still learning to talk with nobody giving them a strange look. Stacey planned to eat in the mall once they had their food instead of waiting till they got back home to eat.

Lily knew exactly what Stacy was doing but it wasn’t so bad. She was getting a big ego boost from the passers by. Usually being cute was a bad thing for her but she might as well embrace it this once. So, instead of calling Stacy out on her misdirection, she just followed along at her side, hand in hand. 

Stacey hoped Lily was enjoying the attention and compliments even though she really appeared to be about to start kindergarten. She knew most of the time her friend would get odd looks from wearing clothes that were too big for her. Finally she approached the restaurant and told her friend. "Ok Lily tell the nice people what you want to eat" Stacey was sure no one would question Lily being in elementary school once she told the employees.

Lily seriously contemplated the menu and then after much deliberation she decided on chicken strips. “Dis one,” she said pointing at the picture.  She had always liked chicken strips and it seems to be something a kid was more likely to want. They person in charge took her order without hesitation. Lily didn’t know if she should be proud or mortified but at-least she wouldn’t have to pay. “I bet you wanna stay don’t you thithy?”  She knew Stacy wouldn’t relinquish her hold on her just yet and thus she found no reason to fight her on it. No one knew who she was so she had nothing to fear. 

"I'll have a chicken sandwich with Coke please. Oh and my little girl here is just about to start kindergarten" Stacey told the employee as she placed her order while making sure to hold Lily's hand. She was impressed by her friend's acting skills and how well she could pass being a little kid. "Alright do you want milk or juice with your meal ?" The employee asked Lily as they got ready to place the whole order. The meal came with a toy from the new Disney movie or a special toy for children under three.

“I’m dis many,” she held up 4 fingers then feigned confusion before putting up 2 more fingers, “no wait dis many.”  Lily didn’t know why she was playing into the lie so much but it was kind of fun. 

When asked what she wanted Lily chose juice, ready to get eating as soon as possible. Breakfast had been 6 hours ago at that moment and her stomach had been growling for the last 2 hours. 

The cashier chuckled at Lily's attempt to tell her how old she was while giving Stacey the total. Stacey was overjoyed to see the total wasn't even $10 and quickly paid the cashier before asking for a bib. She then took the plastic bib and led her friend over to a table while glancing at the highchairs. While the thought crossed her mind she was sure the small adult would object and might even put up a fit. "Do you need to go potty before our food gets here ?" Stacey asked Lily as she began waiting for their meals.

In an undertone Lily said, “don’t you think the bib is overkill?  I’m 6 not 2.” Lily sat down and was about to make some snarky comment before she realized she actualy did need to use the bathroom. “Yeah we got plenty of time.” She got back up off her seat. “I’ll be right back,”

"It's just in case. We don't want you getting your pretty outfit dirty" Stacey told Lily ignoring her complaint that she wasn't 2. She was surprised to hear her tiny friend admit she did need the bathroom before trying to go off on her own. Before the woman could even make it five steps she stopped her grabbing her hand. "Lily remember what I said about holding my hand ?" Stacey asked Lily as she refused to let her go off to the bathroom on her own while pretending to be 6.

Lily rolled her eyes then said “Fine if you are going to keep this up, keep it up this way.” She tugged on Stacy’s hand until she got up. Stacy held her hand all the way to the bathroom and even as they pushed into the room. “May I please have my hand back so I cause use the bathroom?” Lily was once again frustrated and looking forward to getting home and out of the childish attire. 

Stacey let Lily drag her into the women's bathroom but kept a tight grip on her hand. She asked her tiny friend again "What did I say about holding my hand ? Do you want everyone to find out you're not 6 but a 21 year old dressed and acting like a little kid ?" If the woman's real age was discovered she would no doubt endure more teasing than ever before. Stacey hoped Lily realized the rules were to protect her during the bet until they got back home.

“Okay fine I get it.” Stacy made a good point but that didn’t mean it was easy for Lily to admit it. “I will hold your hand while we are here.”  She waited for her to release her hand but when she didn’t immediately, she added. “Can I please have my hand back so I can use the bathroom?”  A terrible thought crossed her mind and she looked back up at Stacy. “And don’t you dare offer to help me!”

Stacey was just about to release Lily's hand after hearing her repeat the rule before Lily put the suggestion of helping her into her head. She simply couldn't resist as she proceeded to take her into a stall, close the door, and pull down her petite friend's panties for her. Once the panties were around her ankles she lifted the woman up and put her down on the toilet. "Ok go pee pee before you have an accident" Stacey teased Lily as she waited for her to use the bathroom while getting toilet paper to wipe her butt when Lily was finished.

Lily was mortified as her friend pulled her underwear down then told her to go “pee pee.”  “You know better than anyone that there is no way I’m going to have and accident. Leave so I cause go in peace.” But Stacy did not leave, and after a long period Lily realized she was not going to, and so lily had to go “pee pee” in front of her friend and then get wiped down as well.

“You are the devil,” Lily said under her breath as they walked back to the table.