LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dress up mistake

Luvschild

"Calm down I'm not going to make you wear a diaper however we don't have any spare panties in your size. Luckily we have lots of Pull-Ups until your panties are dry" Darcy explained to Lily as she managed to get her panties off. She set them aside on a chair then began looking under the changing table. After a few minutes she found a Pull-Up with Minnie Mouse designs. The Pull-Up was for sizes 3T to 4T and Darcy hoped it wouldn't be too big for Lily.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“It’s the same dang thing!” Lily tried to keep a hold of her panties but Darcy was much bigger than her and easily removed her tights and panties. When she saw the training panties she tried to pull away but she was still high up on the table and had nowhere to escape to. 

"Well if you really feel that way maybe I should just put you in a diaper instead of letting you prove you can go potty like a big girl" Darcy threatened Lily as she pulled out a Pampers Cruisers diaper decorated with Sesame Street characters. She was about ready to give the young girl a spanking to fix her attitude but was giving her a final chance. Holding both undergarments in her hand she asked the little girl. "What will it be ? Wear a Pull-Up until your panties get dry while going to the potty or should I just put you in this Pamper so you can use it instead of the potty ?" Darcy would have no problem putting Lily in a baby diaper since she was already behaving like a brat.

Looking at the 2 garments Lily suddenly realized how wrong she was. The diaper was much thicker than the training panties and Darcy was right; how would she use the bathroom if she was taped into a diaper?  

“I’ll umm...” The defiance went right out of her. “I’ll take the Pull-Ups.”  She really didn’t want to wear the training panties but the other option was much much worse. 

"Why don't you ask me nicely like a good girl ?" Darcy asked Lily as she put the Pampers away but held onto the Pull-Up. She wasn't about to let the young girl wear the training panties if her attitude carried on. While waiting for an answer she got out a bottle of Johnson's Baby Powder. It was pretty clear Darcy intended to put it on Lily as she got out some Huggies wipes as well.

It was then that Lily snapped. She was angry; angry that this lady was making her beg to put on training panties, angry that her friend lied and said she was 4, angry at the kid for squirting her with juice, and honestly she was angry at herself for getting caught up in all of this. 

“I don’t need training pants!” She was making a big mistake getting mad but it was beyond her control now. “I’m not a baby and my friend lied to you. I’m 21 damn it!”

Darcy sighed finally having enough of Lily's attitude and decided she needed to fix it. She took the naughty toddler off the changing table and put her over her knee. Without a second thought she gave the girl 10 hard swats on her butt hoping to make her sorry. "I know you don't like the idea of wearing a Pull-Up but it is just until your panties are dry. As for you being 21 I have seen nothing to prove your wild story. You've been acting like a little brat and besides you don't even have breasts or hair anywhere besides your head" Darcy scolded Lily while pointing out the many reasons she refused to believe she was actually an adult.

Lily would have never guessed the woman would spank her,just like her friend did the day before, but there she was; over the knee of a stranger. The pain and embarrassment were too much and she started crying. 

“Please,” she tried to get out while sobbing, “Please I’ll be good and wear the Pull-ups. Please just stop.”

"No more fibbing about your age ? No more trying to escape ? And no more disobeying me or any other staff ?" Darcy asked Lily as she laid down what she expected from her. If the naughty toddler broke the rules the next spanking would make the other one feel like a mild swat with a flyswatter. She waited to see if the girl understood and accepted what was expected of her. Darcy could still put Lily in a baby diaper if she gave her anymore trouble.

Lily had no choice but to comply; Darcy, and probably every work worker here, could overpower her easily. She would need to grin and bare it if she wanted to get though the day. 

“Yes I won’t do any more of that.” It was a short sentence, but it was one that would condemn her to much embarrassment she knew.  

"Next time I use a paddle ! Got it ?" Darcy asked Lily as she put her back on the changing table. She waited for an answer before getting some baby wipes and began to wipe her privates for her. No inch of the young girl's butt remained untouched by the baby wipes. Once that was done Darcy grabbed the Johnson's baby powder and began sprinkling it all over Lily's butt.

“Okay,” she said meekly. Once back on the table she knew what was coming and couldn’t bare to watch, so she covered her eyes to try to block out what was happening. She jumped a little as the cold wipe touched her privates, but she kept her eyes firmly shut. Then, out of nowhere she felt a hand grab her ankles and lift her butt up in the air.  This was the most vulnerable position she had ever been in, and when she felt the powder being sprinkled onto her butt, her mind went wild with worry.  Didn’t they only use powder for diapers?  Oh no was she going to put her in a diaper after all?”

Darcy made sure Lily's butt was completely covered in baby powder before putting her legs into the Pull-Up. She pulled the training panties up for the naughty toddler then took her off the changing table. While her dress was cute it was short and didn't cover all of the Minnie Mouse designs on her new undergarments. Darcy had strongly considered putting Lily in a Pampers Cruisers but was giving her one final chance.

Lily hated herself for being relieved when the training pants were pulled up her legs and into place instead of being taped into a diaper. However, she was still hating every second of it. She could instantly feel the difference between her legs and when she was set on the floor she realized her dress didn’t cover it completely. Lily tried to tug her dress down to cover it but to no avail. Last of all, she even smelled like a baby because of the baby powder. 

A frown on her face she looked up at Darcy and asked, “Can I please go now?”  She didn’t want to be in the babyish smelling room, with the changing table, anymore. 

"One more thing. When you need to potty find an employee to take you. And don't even think of taking that Pull-Up off" Darcy told Lily as she led her out of the room. She led the small girl through the daycare before coming to a door with a yellow 4 and opened it. In the room she would be able to see other 4 year olds and lots of different toys meant for the kids to play with. "Now if you get hungry, thristy, or need to go potty let someone know. I expect a good report when I get you for naptime" Darcy warned Lily as she put her down inside the room where another woman was waving to her.

Lily only half listened to Darcy’s words through everything; Mostly she was focused on the invasive padding between her legs.  With every step there was a slight rustle and a rubbing on her nether regions; almost like a pad but much worse. When she looked into the room she was placed in she saw little kids running all over the place, screaming, playing with toys, and all sorts of infantile things. What was she going to do here?  Spotting a tv she walked over to it, still unable to forget the training panties girding her most sensitive areas.  She found a vacant beanbag chair and plopped herself down on it. On the tv the asinine purple dinosaur was telling kids how important sharing and love were. It could be worse, she could be forced to play with the other children, but this was little solace to her.  

Mary Robin was a 21 year old lady with light brown hair, brown eyes, and an eagerness to help keep the kids out of trouble. She quickly went over to the new toddler and bent down before talking to her. "Hi there sweetie. That's a pretty dress. My name is Ms. Robin. What's your name ?" While the Pull-Up was on display with the girl sitting on a beanbag chair she kept silent about it for the moment. Most of the other kids were in Pull-Ups but a few were in diapers so Mary was glad to see she wouldn't have to be changing another pair of diapers.

Lily  saw Mary walking over to her and she groaned. Here was another person that wouldn’t leave her along. 

“Yeah thinks,” she said disinterested, hoping she would, just walk away. “I’m lily.”  Maybe if she gave her what she wanted she would,leave Lily alone.

"Well Lily would you like something to eat or drink ? We try to have snack time at the same time but every kid gets the option of having a little snack when they enter the room. Especially one as adorable as you" Mary told Lily as she gave her a compliment hoping to make a good first impression. She had animal crackers and juice boxes for the kids to munch on when they were hungry. It was a little surprising to see the young toddler seemed to like Barney as most of the others hardly watched it at all. Mary waited for Lily to tell her if she wanted a snack oblivious to the fact that she wanted to be left alone.

Lily was thrown off with Mary’s friendly demeanor, as apposed to the bitchy Darcy. She still wanted to be left alone but she didn’t want to take her anger out on Mary. So, instead Ignoring Mary or playing the bratty child everyone probably thought she was, she answered earnestly. 

“I’ll want a juice box please.” A flash of the girl caused Darcy to think she wet her pants flashed though her mind and she’d addded, “anything but apple juice.”

"Ok orange or grape juice ?" Mary asked Lily as she gave her a choice and seemed to actually care about what she wanted. She was new and very nice which unfortunately made it a little too easy for some kids to take advantage of her sometimes. If the tiny toddler was careful and could prove she wasn't 4 just very small for her age she might let her go. It would be a long shot though as Mary was still very cautious about letting any kid out of the daycare especially if they didn't have a parent or guardian waiting for them.

“Um...” Lily had to think about it. “Orange please.” After Mary left Lily returned to her show. It had been a while since Lily had been able to just sit and relax. Maybe this wasn't so bad. Lily shifted her legs and, once again felt the bedding there. Never mind this whole situation sucked.   

Mary quickly got an orange juice box then gave it to Lily before telling her. "I don't want you spending all day in front of the tv. You can finish this show then one more episode but after that try to make some friends" She didn't allow any of the children to spend more than an hour in front of the tv except on special occasions. Before going back to the other toddlers she whispered to her. "By the way if you need to go potty or have an accident let me know" Mary then went back to looking after the other toddlers in her charge while keeping an eye on Lily.

Lily wanted to grumble but she bit her tongue; she really didn’t want to spend time around any little kids. 

Honestly she did feel the slight urge to use the bathroom but she really didn’t want to have to deal with someone fussing over her bathroom habits right now. Lily took the orange juice and thanked Mary but declined the ‘potty’ request, instead returning to the mindless purple dinosaur. 

Mary continued to watch Lily to make sure she wouldn't spill her juice box. She let the young girl watch tv not knowing she was putting off an urge to use the bathroom. Once the juice box was finished she threw it away for her. Mary was surprised as another episode of Barney came on and Lily continued to watch it as if she liked it.