LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dress up mistake

Luvschild

“Finally,” for the first time in hours Lily left Stacy’s side. It felt so good to be on her own and she reveled in the freedom. However, he joy was short lived when she saw her panty choices. The least childish pack she could find had my little pony on them.  Sighing, she grabbed the pair and met Stacy at the register. “Here,” she said tossing them to Stacy.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacey barely managed to stifle a laugh as Lily came back with a pack of My Little Pony panties. She paid for everything then handed her friend the bags once they left the store. Just before they left the small she decided to double check something. "Ok Lily do you need to go potty before we leave ?" Stacey asked Lily as she didn't want to have to stop on the way home.

Under her breath, “Shut up it’s the least childish pair they had.”

”No I’m fine I don’t need to use the ‘Toilet’.” She emphasized the last word, refusing to use the word potty.  “We will be home in 10 minutes.”  And in that 10 minutes she could be an adult again. 

"Sounds like somebody needs a nap. Now tell the truth did you have fun today ?" Stacey asked Lily as she was sure Lily had enjoyed it but would never admit it. She led her friend out of the mall after giving her a chance to use the bathroom before they left. If her tiny friend tried to get out of sitting in the carseat she would simply take her shopping elsewhere for more childish outfits. Stacey waited for Lily to admit she had fun as they reached the car.

“I had fun until you took things too far.”  It was the truth, aside from the times like the spanking, bathroom and forced embarrassment. “Honestly I think you had a lot more fun than I did.”  Without being prompted, Lily climbed up in the car seat.  Part of the reason she got up herself was because she had made Stacy a deal, the other part is she didn’t want to give her friend an excuse to pick her up again. 

"You were being naughty so I had to spank you. And if I let you go to the bathroom on your own someone might have figured out your real age. Now if you ever want to try this again let me know but it will only work with an adult" Stacey warned Lily as she put the clothes in the car. She hoped her friend wouldn't be foolish enough to try it by herself as it would backfire on her. After buckling her small friend into the carseat she got in and began driving home. Stacey decided she might have to start taking Lily out dressed like a little kid a bit more often to get more free stuff or discount prices.

Lily would be up for trying it again but defiantly not with Stacy. If she could come back on her own she wouldn’t mind acting a bit more childish because she wouldn’t have her friend taking advantage of it and making it more embarrassing. 

“Does that mean if I ever think your being naughty I can spank you,” she asked sarcastically. “And the bathroom was fine until you took me into the stall and... you know,” she finished blushing. “Trust me I don’t want to do this any time soon.” The two words ‘with you,” we left unsaid. 

"No and you were lucky I didn't give you a real spanking" Stacey told Lily as she thought she had let her get off quite easily with just a few swats. She didn't know her friend likely wouldn't heed her advice and try to fool people on her own. They soon arrived home and she let the small adult out of the carseat and handed her all her bags of clothes. Stacey took her bags of clothes and went to go put them away in her closet.

Lily didn’t feel like fighting, instead she grabbed the clothes, Stacy had picked out for her, and ran inside to her room. Stacy and Lily had been roommates for half a year and for the most part it worked out pretty well. Sure Lily probably was a little bit messy for Stacy’s liking, but other than that. 

Once in her room she shut the door and dropped the bags of clothes on the ground; she would deal with those later. Quickly she stripped herself naked and redressed herself in normal adult clothes. Instantly she felt relief, so much so that she actually fell asleep. 

Stacey let Lily go to her room as she got dressed and ready for bed. She got up early the next morning before getting a call to watch her baby sister and quickly got ready. While she considered getting her roommate to help she decided to leave her alone for the day. Stacey was sure Lily might still be a little sore about the bet so was giving her time to cool off.

Lily slept like a rock and woke up full rested. Stretching, she looked down and realized she had fallen asleep fully clothed. She giggled to herself and jumped out of bed. 

“Stacy what’s for breakfast?”  The two girls normally yelled to each other across the small house, but this time Lily heard no reply. “House to myself I guess.”  Lily sat back on her bed a frown on her face.  Stacy got on her nerves sometimes, yes, but without her there she usually couldn’t come up with anything to entertain her for long. Lily scratched the top of her head and was surprised to see that she hadn’t taken the pigtails out of her hair. “Silly me,” she said and started to take the hair ties out of her hair, but then she stopped suddenly and she thought of something she could do to entertain herself today. 

She jumped off of her bed and started rummaging though the sack of clothes she had gotten yesterday and only stopped when she had assembled the most childish outfit she could muster. Quickly she stripped down and almost started to dress when she spotted the package they had picked up. There was no way anyone was going to see her panties but why not go the extra mile? Who knows, it might help her get more into character. So with that, she pulled off her panties and replaced them with a pair of pink, while, and baby blue panties with a multicolored unicorn sitting right on the crotch. It didn’t take long but soon the small girl was clad in a baby blue sundress with pink lace around the hem and sleeves, while under she wore a pair of white tights covered in hearts.  Lily left her hair in pigtails but she wrapped each tuft up with pink ribbon. Her feet were bare, and she was thinking about just throwing a pair of sneakers on when she remembered something.  Stacy’s mother had given Stacy some of her little  sister’s old clothes to drop off at good will and Lily remembered seeing a pair of shoes in there. Sure enough, after rifling though the box she pulled out  a pair of light up shoes with Disney princesses on them. For once she was glad she had small feet as they fit perfectly. 

Soon after lily stepping out of her car into the mall parking lot. While she walked to the entrance she thought about what she might be able to get away with. Stacy had been right, people really thought she looked younger and as a young kid she could get lots of things for free. Just off the top of her head she remembered an ice cream parlor that offered free ice cream to 6 and under as well as a movie theater that did free movies for kids on Friday, which it was today.  When she reached the front door she want to adjust her purse strap when she realized she had forgotten her purse at home. 

Crap she thought to herself. Oh well there is nothing I can do about it now.  I just have to be sure not to get pulled over on the way home. 

The mall was more crowded than it was the day before, but Lily didn’t think that should really mess up her plans, that is however until she spotted two people that she knew.  “Crap.”  The girls in question terrorized Lily on a daily basis and if they saw her dressed like a little girl Lily could only imagine it would become a thousand times worse.  So, without knowing where it lead, Lily pushed into the closest door to her and closed it behind her.  She peeked though the small window in the door and waited for the girls to pass, when they were gone Lily pushed on the door only to find it locked. 

“What the?” She turned around to see where she was and her stomach dropped. The wall in front of her displayed the words Happy Times Daycare. Without realizing it Lily had slipped into the drop off entrance of the day care she had avoided the day before. “I’ve got to get out of here without being seen. However before she could move two feet, she heard footsteps coming toward her. 

Darcy Summers was a 40 year old woman with long black hair, brown eyes, and a rather strict attitude when it came to naughty kids. She had been looking after some kids when the daycare bell went off alerting her a new parent was dropping off their kid. It took her a few minutes before she was able to reach the front and check the sign on sheet. Darcy didn't see a new name but did see Lily trying to get the door open.

After bending down to the girl's level she asked her "Hi. I'm Mrs. Summers. What's your name ? Did your parents forget to sign you in ?" She had no idea the girl was a tiny adult instead believing her to be no older than 5 or maybe 3. If the small woman tried to claim she wasn't an adult the daycare employee would never believe her. Darcy figured Lily was just upset about being left at the daycare as most children were until they saw all the toys.

Lily saw Darcy  come around the corner and there was nowhere for her to hide from her. She blushed at the leafy leaning down to her level, and at that moment the whole reality of what she  was wearing hit her. 

“Um not my um, parents didn’t drop me off.  This is a mistake I’m not actually a kid I just accidentally came in here and didn’t realize where I was.” Lily realized how ridiculous this situation was but if she was careful she might be able to avoid this whole sticky situation. “So if you could please just unlock that door I’ll be out of your hair.”

Darcy nearly rolled her eyes when Lily claimed to be an adult and didn't give her a name but decided to play along. "Alright just show me some ID and I'll open the door for you" She told the petite adult not believing her for a minute. Without any identification anyone under 6 feet had to stay there even if nobody had signed them in. Darcy waited patiently for Lily to show her some ID and tell her what her name was.

Lily went to grab her purse but once again remembered she had forgotten it at home. “Shit,” she said, more in instinct than anything.  “Look I forgot my ID but this is obviously a mistake. You don’t have paperwork on me so I defiantly can’t be one of your kids.”  After listening to her talk a bit she hoped this lady would notice her mistake and let her out. 

"Sorry no ID no exit ! Now what's your name ? If you tell me that and give me a phone number I can call your mommy to pick you up" Darcy told Lily as she refused to open the door for her. She began leading the girl into the daycare after not getting an answer at first. If she really wanted to escape the best way was to cooperate with the daycare staff. Darcy led Lily to a kid's table and pointed to a toddler chair just her size expecting her to sit down.

“Look my name is lily and I don’t live with my mom.”  In actuality her mom lived about 5 hours away. She could give her Stacy’s number but that might be worse than just staying in the daycare. “Look I’ve been nice and answered all your questions but I’m serious I’m not a damn kid. I just dressed up like this for a laugh and then I got stuck in here.”  Lily was getting frustrated now and it was probobly starting to show.

"Unless you want a time out I suggest you watch that potty mouth ! Now we can either call your mommy to pick you up or you can wait for her to come back. Either way since I can't verify your outrageous claim you're stuck here" Darcy told Lily as she wasn't about to let her leave. The daycare had a very strict policy with letting kids go out without a caregiver or parent as it could cause major trouble. She couldn't imagine the dress the girl was wearing fitting an adult much less choosing to wear one. Darcy waited to see if Lily would give her a phone number or continue to be difficult.

“Fine,” Lily shouted. “My roommates number is ***-****. Her name is Stacy.”  Lily felt like she was going to regret that decision greatly but if she didn’t give them a number they would probably keep her all day and then call the cops when no one showed up. “She’s going to tell you the truth that I’m not a kid.  I’ll just wait by the door.”

"Wait right here ! This will only take a moment" Darcy told Lily as she wrote down Stacey's number. She then punched the number in on her cellphone and waited for someone to pick it up. It took a few minutes but her roommate picked up. When Stacey heard Lily had gotten stuck in daycare she sighed knowing it was bound to happen after going off on her own and quickly lied to Darcy telling her Lily was her little sister's friend, was 4, and she would be there to pick her up at closing time.

Lily waited there hoping this wouldn’t take long. However she wasn’t alone for long as a little girl even shorter than her and holding an apple juice box walked up and stood right next to Lily. 

“Um hi.”  Lily didn’t know what else to say; she had always been awkward around little kids. The kid just continued to stare at her and it was starting to creep Lily out. Raising her voice she yelled, “What do you want you little twerp!”  

The girl jumped then started to cry. “You mean girl.”  She aimed her juice box at her and squeezed. The straw hung a little down so the stream went right towards her crotch and soaked into her tights and panties. Seeing what she had done the girl stopped crying and giggled. “You wet pants!”  Before Lily could do anything else the girl ran off, leaving lily soaked. She looked down and it indeed looked like she had wet herself just now. That was the position she was in when Darcy came back.  

"Well Lily according to Stacey you're not an adult but 4" Darcy told Lily as she came back only to notice the wet spot on her panties. She wondered if the small girl had issues with potty training but thought she was a little old for it. For now the daycare employee needed to help her get out of the wet panties and into something dry. "Come with me and we'll get you changed. Do you have trouble getting to the bathroom in time sometimes or are you just not potty trained ?" Darcy asked Lily as she began leading her to a room with a changing table.

That bitch, Lily thought to herself. Why did I think I could count on her.  Now she was stuck here and to top it off, this lady now thought she wasn’t potty trained.  

Lily had no choice but to follow her.  “No some little brat just came up, squirted me with her juice box and ran away!”

"Right. Well let's see what we can find in your size" Darcy told Lily clearly not believing her. She was beginning to think the small girl had a problem with telling the truth. Once they reached the room she put her on the changing table and went to remove her panties. Darcy knew there were no spare panties in the daycare but hadn't told Lily yet.

“Wait, no,” she sputtered. “There is no way I’m going to let you see me naked this is just wrong.”  Then she looked down to see what she was sitting on. A changing table could only

mean one thing. She nearly screamed right then and there, but managed to keep a modicum of composure as that would do her no good right now. 

“I don’t need diapers, and there is no way in hell I’m ever going to wear one of those things ever again.