LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dress up mistake

Luvschild

Stacey waited for Lily to use the bathroom giving her absolutely no privacy as if not trusting her to have an accident. She wiped her midget friend's butt down before the girl even had a chance then pulled her panties back up for her. Before they left the bathroom she made sure both of them washed their hands. Upon hearing Lily's comment she wasn't happy and retorted "Well then if you really feel that way I'd better get a highchair for you"

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“That would go against what you have been saying,” Lily pointed out, not wanting this to be pushed any further. “6 remember, not 2.  I’ve never seen a six year old in a highchair.” Lily sat back down in her chair to find the food had a arrived. “You have already humiliated me enough can we please just eat?”

"I was just kidding. Now remember you're 6 not 21" Stacey told Lily as she was glad to see their food had been put on the table. She put the plastic bib around her small friend's neck before letting her sit down. After sitting down she let go of her hand so the girl could finally enjoy her free meal. Stacey didn't know it yet but the cashier had given Lily a toy for children under three since they were out of the regular toys.

Lily was relieved when Stacy didn’t push the high chair. Even with the bib around her neck Lily was starting to feel more grown up after the bathroom incident; that was until she pulled out the toy and saw they had given her the toddler toy.  

“What the?” She knew she looked young but there was no way she looked 3.  “That lady thought I was younger than 3?” She looked over at Stacy mortified.

"Calm down. I'm sure that wasn't the case. If you really care so much about the toy you got we'll go ask them about it after lunch" Stacey reassured Lily while struggling to keep the grin off her face. She began eating her lunch expecting her friend to do the same. Given her tiny friend wasn't really a little kid she didn't understand getting worked up over a toy she would likely never even play with. Stacey hoped Lily wouldn't make too big of a scene and remember she was supposed to be 6 not 21.

“I don’t care about the toy I just...” Either Stacy had missed the point or she was just riling Lily up. Whatever the answer it wouldn’t do lily any good to continue so she dropped the subject. “Never mind it’s not important.”  

Lily spent the rest of the meal in silence and soon they were both done. “That was really good, and to think it was free” She giggled and pulled the bib off. “But I think it’s time to go home and take this get up off.”

Stacey ate her lunch taking her time even though Lily finished hers as quick as possible. She let her small friend remove the bib then had her hold the toddler toy while leading her back to the restaurant. Once there she gave her a tiny nudge and said "Go on sweetie. I'm sure she can answer your question" Stacey waited to see if Lily would ask the cashier about the toddler toy or not.

Once again under her breath, “I hate you so much right now.”  However despite her anger with her friend she put on shy face and walked up to the lady that took their order. “Sowwy I hate to be twoble but you gave me da wong toy. I’m thix not fwee.” Lily didn’t have to look to know Stacy would have a big grin on her face right now.  For what felt like the hundredth time that day Lily wished she could just go home. 

"I know. You're a big girl not a baby aren't you ? Unfortunately we ran out of the regular toys today. Those are the only toys we have left" The cashier told Lily while talking down to her as if she was a little kid. She hoped the girl would understand instead of throwing a fit like most kids when they didn't get their way. Stacey made no attempt to hide her grin as Lily asked about a regular toy only to be told they only had toddler toys left. She wondered how her tiny friend would react to the news knowing some kids would have a temper tantrum over it.

The embarrassing part was having to ask but knowing that it was just because they were out ,and not because the lady thought she was even younger, made her feel a lot better. “I undewthand, fank you anyway.” She did a little bow to the lady as a show of thanks and went to leave the restaurant with Stacy. Whispering, “Are you happy now?”

"Not yet. I saw some clothes on sale on the way in that I want to check out" Stacey told Lily as she gave her an excuse while leading her to a clothing store. She spotted the mall daycare on the way and for a moment paused as if debating whether to drop her friend off or not. "Are you going to stay close to me while I shop or should I just drop you off here for a bit ?" Stacey asked Lily as she let her look at the brightly coloured daycare that took up a good portion of the mall. If her adult friend whined or misbehaved she would definitely drop her off at the daycare for a few hours.

Lily groaned loudly at this proclamation that they still couldn’t leave, and almost had a heart attack at the mention of the day care. “There is no way in hell I'm going to a daycare!”  In her horror she realized had loud she had just been and covered her mouth. The next time she spoke it was much quieter. “Fine let’s go look but can we please hurry? I really don’t want to be your little sister anymore.”

"What did I just hear you say ?!?" Stacey asked Lily her eyes showing anger at Lily's choice of language. It was a look not very many people saw but knew to avoid her when she got like that. She thought for just a moment before starting to drag her little friend to the family bathroom. If Lily apologized quickly Stacey might go easy on her but would still punish her.

As she was being dragged to the bathroom she instantly began to back peddle. Her bottom was still a little sore from her previous spanking and she didn’t think she could bare another. ” I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” She paused and instantly thought of a better method. “I’m thowwy I didn’t mean to sweaw. I just didn’t want to weave youw side.”  Giving Stacy what she wanted might be the best way to save her backside and thus she let her speech regress, as well as giving a childish answer for all to hear. 

"This is your last chance. Next time I'm taking you to the bathroom for a spanking and to wash your mouth out understand ?" Stacey asked Lily as she relented upon hearing Lily beg for mercy with a lisp. She simply couldn't bare to punish her friend while the girl was acting like a little kid. The threat was still there though so it might not hurt for the tiny adult to just keep speaking with a lisp until they went home. Stacey began leading Lily back to the clothing store but again paused at the daycare seriously considering it.

“I undewsthand,” Lily said meekly and she followed her toward the clothes.

When the stopped again in front of the daycare her stomach dropped.  Had she decided on the daycare anyway. Lily looked up into Stacy’s eyes and, without saying a word, begged the taller girl not to do it. Lily could only imagine how bad it would be to actually be treated like a little kid by people that didn’t know the truth. However, her fate was in Stacy’s hands and all Lily could do was wait with dread in her tummy. 

Stacey stayed in front of the daycare for 5 minutes giving Lily enough time to realize she was seriously considering the option. She finally continued leading the petite woman to the clothing store. It sold mostly adult clothes so there wasn't likely to be anything in the tiny woman's size. "Stay with me and remember what I said about bad language" Stacey told Lily as if she needed a reminder again already.

The wait was agony but when she finally turned away Lily breathed a sigh of relief. She followed along without a word, hating every moment of this. Normally Lily would have wanted to look at clothes too, but given this situation Lily was glad they weren’t looking for her as well.  

“Yeth I know. I be good,” she said shortly. Completely disinterest with clothes at the moment Lily tried to find something to entertain herself, but nothing was really going on so she just followed her friend while keeping within reach. This continued on for an hour minutes and Lily was starting to wonder how long her friend was planning on holding her hostage. 

Stacey made sure Lily stayed close to her as she began to start shopping. She picked out several fancy and sexy clothes, tried them on, then repeated the process until finally making her selections and headed to the cashier. After paying for everything and leaving the store she turned to her small friend and asked her. "Ok my shopping is done. Ready to go see what we can find in your size ?" Stacey was well aware they needed to go to a kid's store in order to find clothes in Lily's size.

“But I thought we were going home? I really don’t need anything.”  In truth she just didn’t want Stacy to pick out her clothes while this...? Well what else would you call it but a babysitter mentality. ”I can just come back tomarrow. Seriously I’m just tired and I want to go home.”  This last part was true. Being dragged around all day at the mall and trying to keep up with Stacy’s long strides had taken a lot out of her.

"Nonsense I went shopping for myself so it's only fair that I return the favor" Stacey told Lily as she led her into a store that sold clothes for preteens and younger. While the stuff in the other store might have been made to be mature and sexy the outfits in this store looked to be cute and immature. She quickly led her tiny friend over to the elementary school clothes and began looking through them. If Lily wasn't careful she could quickly end up stuck with more childish outfits like the one she was currently wearing.

“Can I at least pick out the clothes?”  She looked around and then changed her mind. “Never mind I don’t want anything here.”  The stuff here was way too childish. “If we get stuff here I’m just going to end up donating it, and then there goes the money we saved on lunch.”  Lily hoped this logic would convince her friend to let them go home. 

"Oh come you'd look cute in them. Besides need I remind you what happened last time I let you pick your own clothes ?" Stacey asked Lily as she reminded her of an incident where Lily had gotten clothes much too big for her and ended up having to return them. She had used it as an excuse to pick out most of the woman's clothes with only a few being things she herself had picked out on her own. It seemed the small woman would have to put up with one last embarrassment before they finally went home for the day. Stacey continued to look at outfits for Lily showing her a new one every few minutes to get her opinion.

“I know I would look cute in them, that’s the problem.  I don’t think I need any more cute in my life right now.”  She ignored Stacy’s reminder once again shut her mouth and bit her tongue. Most of the clothes were little girl outfits just like Lily was afraid of. Some of them weren’t too bad but Stacy made of for it by choosing some truly horrible outfits. 

“This is enough right?  If I agree to ride in the car seat again can we go now?”

Stacey sighed as it only took 15 minutes for Lily to start begging to leave the store. She looked at the stack of outfits she had picked up then at her friend before making a decision. Since the petite woman was agreeing to ride in the carseat without a fuss she was going to cut the trip short. "Alright go pick a pack of panties and meet me at the register. And make sure they are your size" Stacey told Lily as she gave her permission to leave her side as she headed for the checkout lanes.