LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Did It

Last night i finally made the decision to tell my girlfriend about diapers. It was really hard and i was really nervous. I hadn't actually planned to tell her but it just happend after we were talking about dreams where you think you wake up she told me she wet the bed a little while ago because of one of these dreams. My main interest in the area is bedwetting girls so you can imagine how i felt when i heard her tell me this. The weirdest bit is that when i was telling her i couldn't bring myself to say the word nappy.

I was surprised how well it went and i talked to her about it for about 2 hrs. She was a bit taken a back but was not disgusted or shocked, which was my main fear. I talked about how it started and the reasons behind it and what i like specifically. She has a background in gender studies and sexuality and is an increadibly accepting and understanding person. I showed her this site and told her about the community and different things that people are into (i'm straight DL).

We then went on to talk about what i'd like her to do, and she seemed curious and said she would try it.

She is the best girl, and i love her to bits.

This site is great and really helped her understand, and it helped me come to terms with my fetish.

You guys on here are great.

Just though i'd share my story.

Congrats on finding an accepting and curious girlfriend. Hope it all works out great!!!! Jealous!

Just remember, she might be curious at first and then realize its not for her. So be prepared for how this will work for you...just in case

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Well done to you! Sounds like you made a better job than i did of telling. Mine felt like it took 2 years to get over te mess, all good in the end!

Hope it keeps going well!

Lucy

Well so far we haven't done anything, but i'll buy some gear tomorrow and i'm going around to her house tomorrow night.

We had a good chat and i said to her "any night you wear a nappy to bed, I'll give you a full back massage and back scratch and if you still wearing it in the morning i'll make you breakfast in bed." She couldn't say "deal" fast enough! A small price to pay...

I also mentioned that whilst it is sexual for me, i like to keep it seperate from sex and that things were awesome in the bedroom as they are and she is still as beautiful and attractive to me without a nappy.

Today she also told me how happy she is that i trusted her enough to tell her about it and she understands that it would have been difficult for me to tell her. She has also been a bit more open about telling me what she likes, just little things but i guess it's a good sign.

This saturday is my birthday :thumbsup:

Congrats on finding an accepting and curious girlfriend. Hope it all works out great!!!! Jealous!

Just remember, she might be curious at first and then realize its not for her. So be prepared for how this will work for you...just in case

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take that inot account. Although going by the chats we've had, even if she doesn't like it she'll still do it for me from time to time as a sign of love.

First off: congrats :thumbsup: ,It sounds like you are going to be fine. The only thing the I would caution you about is moving too fast. You need to be patient with her and be sensitive to when she may be feeling uncomfortable. Just take it one step at a time and let her find her own way. Remember that something that is uncomfortable now may not always remain so. Other than that I think that you have it made ;)

Last night i finally made the decision to tell my girlfriend about diapers. It was really hard and i was really nervous. I hadn't actually planned to tell her but it just happend after we were talking about dreams where you think you wake up she told me she wet the bed a little while ago because of one of these dreams. My main interest in the area is bedwetting girls so you can imagine how i felt when i heard her tell me this. The weirdest bit is that when i was telling her i couldn't bring myself to say the word nappy.

I was surprised how well it went and i talked to her about it for about 2 hrs. She was a bit taken a back but was not disgusted or shocked, which was my main fear. I talked about how it started and the reasons behind it and what i like specifically. She has a background in gender studies and sexuality and is an increadibly accepting and understanding person. I showed her this site and told her about the community and different things that people are into (i'm straight DL).

We then went on to talk about what i'd like her to do, and she seemed curious and said she would try it.

She is the best girl, and i love her to bits.

This site is great and really helped her understand, and it helped me come to terms with my fetish.

You guys on here are great.

Just though i'd share my story.

Congratulations. I told my girlfriend a while ago and things have been so great since. She has become so interested in them with me, so I am sure your girlfriend will probably be the same since she said she wants to try it. Best of luck