LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Door to door baby

Luvschild

Heather smiled as the girl didn't resist.

"I know it must have been really hard growing up nearly on your own, a few people taking care of basic things, but not really caring if those basic things made it to you or not personally."

Heather started to wipe Lily's back.

"A mommy or parent doesn't just give you stuff like soap for a bath, and food in a bowl at the table, you know.  A mommy or good parent makes sure you actually use the stuff that is provided, and even helps you use it to get the best results when there seems to be problems."

Heather continued to wash her little girl.

"I need you just as much as you need me, and I know you don't see it right now, but baby?  You do need me.  You need someone like me, if not specifically me, because growing up without a loving parent is just sad, and it takes away so many opportunities from young people."

She wiggled the wash towel under one of her arms with her fingers.

"Mommies not only take care of you, but they genuinely love you and want what is best for their little kids.  You need that love, honey, even if you have lived without it for eight years, it is why you have such a hard time with dealing with people and keeping yourself clean, sweetheart."

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to her whole speech about parents and ‘mommies’ sounded very hokey and much too pleasant, but once again she heard her drop the B word and she cringed. With all the questions Heather was throwing out in rapid succession Lily just assumed there were rhetorical, however when she said she was 8, yet again, Lily had to speak up.

”I've told you I’m not 8 And I’m defiantly not a baby.”

"Well, honey, how old are you, really?" Heather asked her.  "Because I've never heard of a child over the age of eight wetting her pants twice in two days, not even because she is put in a diaper over night.  Have you?"

She didn't say this to be mean, but rather, just to point out the obvious, that she had to be eight or nine, because she couldn't believe a thirteen year old would have wet her pants to begin with that first day they met.  But her pants were definitely wet in the right area, that it had to be pee.

"Unless... you need to see a doctor, maybe?  Is that it?  Do you need to see a doctor, honey?"

She continued to wash her.

"Of course you do.  Even if you are eight and peeing your pants, you still should see a doctor.  Besides, even without that problem, there are a lot of other things to check to make sure my heir is healthy."

She smiled at her.

"We'll get you settled in soon enough, sweetheart.  But until I figure out what is causing you to wet your pants like that, I'm probably going to have a hard time believing you are much older than eight, sweetheart."

Lily grumbled under her breath as the lady continued to talk about her wetting the diaper, and as she cleaned her. 

“I don’t need a doctor i just... You know what never mind.” This lady knew what she was going to say but she was going to insist that the a accident was her fault. She just sat there wanting the cleaning to be over so she could get dressed. It was very awkward being naked in front of this woman. 

Heather frowned.

"You are right.  Never mind.  Because you know you shouldn't be talking back to your parent, don't you?  You know that I am just trying to do what is best for you, and I understand that it embarrasses you and that you don't like it because you are not a baby, but you did wet your pants twice, in two days, baby."

She was no longer cooing at her.  She was telling her how it was.  After all, she was not a baby, was she?   She was eight years old, at least, and so able to understand not to talk back to adults when they are doing what is best for you.

"Now, you be a good girl and let me finish washing you."

She then went to washing her hair without asking, but rather, just saying.... "Close your eyes.  I'm pour water over your head to start it ready for shampooing."

Lily noticed she had become more stern after that and this she remained silent as to not anger her further. She did as she was told and closed her eyes obediently, not wanting to get aids in her eyes. Lily just couldn’t see how Heather could say she wasn’t a baby but then right after refer to her as such. 

Heather washed her little heir up, from head to toe, even washing her butt and anywhere personal.  She wanted to make sure her eight year old was clean, and as she cleaned her up, she was glad she had decided to clean her in those non-mentionable places, because she thought that not only did she notice the rag get a little yellowish tint from cleaning between her legs, but she definitely pulled some brown from her bottom when she wiped her.  No one taught the eight year old how to wipe herself.  Disgusting!

She got her little one all cleaned up, and then she took her from the tub, and she considered.

"I'll tell you what," she said to her giving her one final chance to prove she didn't need a diaper.  "I will put you in a pair of your panties this morning, but I'm also going to take you potty at least twice today.  Of course, you are allowed to go anytime other than that if you want to go, but the two times I take you, it is basically to check up on you.  If you so much as leak a little pee in your undies, you will be in diapers until I am sure you are potty trained, and that will only be after I have seen you make it to the toilet for at least three weeks with no wet panties during the day."

She smiled at her.

"So, if you are not going to wet your panties anymore, prove it to me.  No wetting today, at least not until you are asleep.  I'm putting you in a diaper at night anyway for a while until I am sure you are also trained not to wet the bed because you are eight, and because eight year kids do sometimes wet the bed, so it's okay to wet the bed, honey."

She took her by the hand in one hand, and picked her up things in the other, leaving the diaper in the bathroom, and took her down where she had been folding her clean clothes the night before, and she picked up a pair of the least dingiest and least stained, and she held it out for her to slip on.

"Step in, honey," she told her.  "Today, we are going shopping for real clothes.  You can't be wearing these rags like this all the time.  What kind of place keeps kids in rags like this?"

The woman was pretty sure some of the panties had pee pee stains in them, but she didn't say anything about that.  Maybe the poor child wet them when she was asleep.

How had she been reduced to this; having a woman she had just met wiping down her private parts and telling her she was lucky not to have to wear diapers again. She was 13 and this lady wouldn’t listen to her on that fact. The only good fact was she had never had bladder issues before so getting out of diapers permanently wouldent be a problem as long as Heather didn’t put her in another damn sleeper she couldn’t get off. 

They may have been ratty but at least they were hers and not padded

Once she had the girl's panties on her, she sighed and held out the least holed up and least dingiest of skirts and then a top for her.

"Honestly, honey, I think we better consider burning this stuff after I get you some real clothes, unless there is something that you are absolutely in love with and have to keep."

She smiled at her.

"And children need toys and bath stuff, too," she said a little less seriously.  "What kind of toys did you play with at the orphanage you lived at last?"

Lily wasn’t too attached to any of her clothes honestly so she just nodded. 

“I stopped playing with toys years ago.” This was true. At 13 she had no need for toys. “So I’m okay I don’t need any.”

Heather frowned and shook her head.

"Nonsense.  Children need toys and stuff to keep them busy or they get into trouble.  You will get some toys to play with if I have to force them into the cart for you.  So, if you don't want me getting stuff too babyish for you, you will actively help me pick out stuff you want to play with."

She smiled at her.

"And don't think I didn't notice," she said with a slight smile.  "Your height suggests that you are only about eight, but I did give you a bath.  I'm sorry for saying you are eight years old.  I know you have to be around eleven."

She was referring to the fact that while the girl's bumps were in no way, telling through a shirt, they were starting to peak and to show that she was starting to change, and that meant she couldn't be eight years old.

"But eight years old, eleven years old, or thirteen years old; I don't care.  If you continue to wet your panties like a little girl, you will still be treated like a little girl.  Understand?  No pee peeing in your panties if you don't want me to treat you like a little kid."

She frowned at her.

"And I do have to check you for a while to make sure, because I can't trust you to be honest and tell me you've wet your pants or not.  So, I will be taking you potty at least twice a day, more often if I think it necessary.  And there is no way you are going to the toilet in public by yourself.  Even fifteen  year olds disappear these days when they are all alone."

“Fine I’ll pick out some dumb toys,” she said, more under her breath than anything. 

After what Heather had said about her breasts, Lily almost wished she continued to think she was 8. It was super embarrassing to hear this lady talk about her body so casually. 

From what Heather said, Lily didn’t think this was going to be a fun trip. However, what other option did she have. So she put a false smile on her face and prepared for that afternoon’s trip. 

Heather was pleased that her little heir didn't seem to fight the plans.  She got her finished dressed in her little panties she had brought with her, her pair of torn but still functional jeans, an undershirt that was gray and a very faded but what used to be a very cute shirt with two of the Carebears on them, though it was hard to tell which ones by how old the shirt was.

Then she led her to the table to get her some oatmeal with apple and raisins to eat.

"You go ahead and eat a good breakfast," the nice lady said.  "And then we'll get your hair fixed and start for our shopping trip."

Heather now had it in her mind that the girl might be eleven years old, but she still though the girl was immature and might should still be treated as an eight year old given her two accidents in her pants, and other immature signs that came from her while she ate breakfast.  Exactly what those immature signs were, were hard to call out, but the woman seemed to think almost everything the girl did was immature.

Lily day down obediently and started eating the oatmeal. It was alright but she had never really been a big fan of oatmeal. She also took a few bites of apple but she left the raisins untouched. Lily had never liked the little dried up fruits. There were bits of oatmeal on her shirt by the time she was done eating; she had always been a messy eater and had the bad habit of wiping her hands on her clothes. 

“I’m done eating,” she called out. 

Heather walked over to her little girl and she smiled.

"Don't you like the oatmeal?" she asked her.  "What's wrong with it?"

She didn't force her to eat it though.  Rather, she just sighed at the messy shirt and reached for her little girl's hand.

"Come on, Lily, we need to change your shirt."

She took her up to the room and found a shirt that had a faded rainbow on it, and a few holes around the tail of it, but it wasn't as shabby as most of her other shirts.

"I don't know, honey.  Maybe you need something to cover your nicer things when you eat, so you don't make a mess on yourself when you are going to do something special or important...."

She was more musing out loud, but it basically boiled down to Heather thinking she needed some kind of bib to eat.

Once she got shirt that she was going to put on her, Heather took Lily to the bathroom to wipe off her face and hands before taking off her messy shirt and then putting on her clean one.  She didn't want the little girl getting her clean shirt all dirty.

Then she bent down to her level so she could look her in the eye.

"Now, if you don't want to wear diapers all the time, what are you supposed to do the rest of the day?  And what do I not want to see in your panties if I check on you?"

She waited for an answer to make sure her eleven year old understood what was expected of her....  Though that scenario probably made her feel more like a four year old.

“I just never liked oatmeal much. I’m sorry I didn’t want to be rude.”  She looked down at herself afterward and blushed. She hadn’t realized how much of a mess she had made of herself.  Meekly she apologized again and allowed Heather to clean her up. 

Lily looked into Heather’s eyes, wanting to look away, but she kept eye contact anyway. “Pee,” she said shortly. 

"Good girl," Heather nodded approvingly.  "So, we understand each other.  Now, before we leave, do you need to use the potty at all?"

She led her to the toilet after putting her in a nice clean shirt, and wondered if her little girl should try to pee in the potty before they left.  It was going to be a two hour ride, but Heather saw no point in telling her how long the ride would take.  It wouldn't make a difference if she told her or not, if the little girl was going to wet her pants anyway, and if not, then she would likely tell her that she had to go in plenty of time that Heather could pull into one of the two rest areas on the way there.

Once Heather was certain her little girl didn't need to use the potty, she sat on the toilet anyway and went herself, and then she started to usher her little one out the door and to the car to get her safely buckled in the back.  As she didn't have any toys for an eleven year old as yet, she brought along a notebook and some pencils so that maybe the girl could draw or play some silly game that young kids often did at about ten to fifteen years of age....

Then they were off.

"We'll get you some nice pretty panties, under shirts, tops, jeans, and skirts, okay?  And maybe even a dress or two for special occasions."

Heather tried to engage in a conversation with her child, though she made her sit in the back seat for her protection, and though she didn't need a booster seat or anything like that, Heather still harnessed her into a kind of car seat that caused the seatbelt to bite into a hard plastic thing that closed around the girl rather than into the girl's waist, tummy or shoulders.

It was made for older kids in mind, those kids that were just on the legal side of not needing booster seats, but still having the intention of not having the seatbelt bothering the child's body or digging into the child's chest, stomach, or waist.  So many kids really hated seatbelts because the belts were uncomfortable like that, and Heather had had this carseat left over from her little niece.

“No one I’m fine,” Lily said in response to the potty question. Her accident hadn’t been that long ago and this her bladder still felt empty. 

Lily was a bit upset that she was placed in the back as well in a sort-of car seat but she knew what Heather would say if she complained. So instead, Lily took the tablet and started drawing. After a while I’m of them not arriving, Lily was starting to wonder how far this place was. 

“We must have been driving for at least an hour. I thought we were going shopping. Why is it so far away?”

"Honey, we've been on the road about forty minutes.  I'm not going to some random place to get you some stuff that looks awful or that wouldn't hold up to a child's needs over time.  I'm taking you to my favorite place, where I trust them to make stuff that will hold up to the test of time, and that also looks nice."

She smiled up at the mirror at her.

"Just relax, honey.  It's going to be a while before we get there."

There was no point in telling her that they still had anywhere from another hour to an hour and a half left of the drive because it likely just put the girl in a sour mood.  It was to be expected that even eleven year old children didn't like riding in the car for a long drive unless they were excited about where they were going.

"You're not thirsty or wet, are you?" Lily suddenly asked thinking that maybe she was uncomfortable because she might have peed her pants despite their talk earlier about her better staying dry if she didn't want to wear diapers.  "If you want, I can take you to a place in a minute and take you into the bathroom," she told her fully intending on keeping the dividing door open so she can keep an eye on her heir that she didn't get hurt or need help and be unable to get it  because of Heather not being right there.

“Okay I understand.”  She was great duo that Heather was taking her somewhere special but at the same time she had a short attention span and was getting pretty board. “I’ll try and be patient.”

At the mention of being wet Lily’s now furrowed but she tried to keep the anger out of her voice.  “I’m fine and now I’m not wet.”  Liky thought she might ba able to make the time go by faster by taking a nap.  So, lily closed her eyes and drifted off shortly after.

Heather smiled and nodded.

"Okay.  Well, just relax, sweetheart."

After another hour and fifteen minutes, the car started to slow down, as they entered the neighborhood where Heather's favorite mall was.  She smiled and looked at her little heir, and then back towards the road waiting for a traffic light to turn green.

fifteen minutes later, she was pulling into the mall.

Once she parked the car, she turned to the back to see if her little one was awake yet....

When the car stopped moving, it trigged something in Lily and, even in her unconscious state, Lily knew they were there and she woke up.  Lily stretched hugely and saw Heather looking back at her. Her stomach then grumbled, but not in hunger as she realized it had been over a day since her last bowel movement. She hoped she would have an opportunity soon to use the bathroom. 

“Good morning,” she joked. “That was a long drive you should have warned me.” The mall, she saw from the window was quite large. It may actually have been worth the wait if the outside was anything to judge from. 

Heather shrugged her shoulders.

"No... I didn't warn you on purpose.  YOu might be a little older, but I still didn't want to hear you asking every five minutes if we were there, and since you didn't know it was going to be a long ride, you didn't think to bug me about what time it was, did you?"

She smiled at her.

"Now, what shall we do first?  Each something?  Shop for clothes?  Or shop for toys?" she asked her.  "When I say toys, I mean toys that are still interesting to an eleven year old.  I'm not going to force you to get baby toys, honey."

She smiled at her again.

"You know, maybe some art pens or pencils and some drawing paper, for example, could be viewed as a toy an eleven year old would enjoy?"

• 2 weeks later...

“I like legos,” she said shyly. In truth she had never played with legos but one of the older foster boys always had legos that he never let anyone else touch. Lily unbuckled the seatbelt and got out of the car.  Her stomach grumbled again but she didn’t say anything. She was hoping she could slip away into the bathroom once they were inside. After the fiasco with the diapers and Heather even wiping her, she had no interest in having Heather help her “go poopie” (at least that’s what Lily imagined she would call it.)

Heather smiled.

"Then we'll get you some legos, honey."

She reached for her hand and started to walk her towards the mall.

"I can hear your tummy," she said.  "I think we should get something to eat first."

She started to walk her towards the cafeteria area of the mall for food.

"You can have anything to eat that you want, honey.  Just pick the place that looks good to you.  The nice thing about mall courts, is if one of us wants one thing, and the other person wants something else, we can both get what we want."