LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Door to door baby

Luvschild

(Since I’ve noticed most don’t want to rp with a guy I shall play a girl. I’m looking for someone to play a female dom. If the beginning of this sounds interesting to you please pm me to talk about joining. I do however require proper sentences and believability.).

Her parents had abandon her when she was born and dropped her off at the orphanage.  She had hated it there.  The kids always picked on her because she was so much smaller than she should have been at 14, and the adults in charge never did anything to stop the teasing, if anything they made it worse by telling her to grow up and handle her problems like an adult.  Well, this time she had done exactly that  2 states away from the orphanage, her school, and her crappy old life.  She was finally free, but there was one problem, she didn’t have any more money and she was past desperate a few days ago.

13 year old Lily pulled a red wagon behind her, all shame forgotten, as she attempted to sell her possessions to try and make money. She had had no luck as of yet and the hot sun was making it all the worse as she started to sweat. Lily has always been short for her age, she was always mistaken as younger than she was and she was growing really tired of people telling her how cute she was. She hoped that this size issue would work in her favor in her door to door sales attempts, however, no one had, as of yet, wanted to purchase anything from a dirty little girl.

Dressed in dirty jeans, an equally dirty t-shirt, and a broken part of flip flops; Lily reached up and knocked on the wooden door before her. She was already prepared to turn around after the inevitable rejection, and she was glancing  down the street to see how many houses were  left when the door opened. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heather Bruener, a fairly tall lady with long wavy brunette hair and green eyes stared down at the little girl that couldn't be much older than nine, maybe eight.  She smiled as she stood there in her floral blouse with a black background, and her faded blue jeans.

"... And what do we have here?" she mused aloud.  "What are you selling, honey?"

The little girl had a very dirty little face, her clothes were wrinkled up and looked as though she slept in them for the last several days, and there were mysterious stains all over them, and her crotch looked damp, but Heather wasn't sure if the little girl had spilled something or if it was what she thought it was.

Heather wondered if the little one might be hungry, or if she would maybe like to have a bath.  She wasn't sure who would send a child out around advertising stuff looking like this, and then she got a quick look at the wagon.

The stuff in the wagon were just as dingy as she was, and they all looked like they belonged to her.  Why would she be selling off her stuff, though?  If her parents wanted to get rid of it, they would have surely sought through it, and pulled what was good, and sent it off to some charity or something?  Something was definitely not right here.  Where did this little girl really come from, and why was she in this situation?  Whatever it was that was going on, Heather decided she was going to get to the bottom of it and help her if she could.  Maybe even take her in.

The poor little thing.  She did look like she might have peed her pants... maybe. 

Lily wasn’t surprised that this lady was talking down to her like a little girl, and instead of saying her true age she decided to steer into the misunderstanding.

”Um...” she hesitated for a second , trying to think of a convincing story, “my Girl Scout troop is having us raise money for the less fortunate.” Lily pulled the story out of nowhere, she wasn’t actually sure what age Girl Scouts were but it seemed like a solid story. “So I’m selling some of my old things that I don’t use anymore.  Would you be interested in helping out the cause?” At that moment a bead of sweat dropped down her forehead and she wiped it away with a dirty hand.

"I see.  Well, while I decide if I need anything or not, why don't you come in for some milk and cookies so we can talk about what you girl scouts are helping this time."

Heather knew for a fact that the girls scouts would not send their scouts door to door with dirty old things to sell, and they would likely look it over before they even let them donate anything, so this girl was obviously lying.  However, if she was selling stuff, and by the way she looked, she most likely desperately needed the money if not a better solution to her situation.

"Would you please come in and have some milk and cookies so we can talk?" Heather repeated to her as if she was a little child that might not have heard her right the first time.  

She opened the door wider, and directed her towards the kitchen, when she noticed the back of her pants was definitely soaked.

"What happened back here," Heather touched her back and bent over her to get a better look.  "You must have been out there a long time trying to sell this stuff, and didn't get to a washroom in time, huh?"

The first time the lady asked about cookies she was caught off guard. No one had given her any interest in buying anything let alone inviting her into their home. The 2nd time she asked Lily was ready. There was no way she was going to pass up free food. She haven’t eaten in over a day.

”Yeah that would be great.” She realized how over eager she sounded after the matter and added, “I mean yeah I guess I could do that.” She followed behind the woman, not realizing until after she was already inside that she had left her wagon outside  

Lily blushed when she realized what the lady was insinuating.  “I just sat on a wet bench is all.”  This statement was completely true.  A few houses ago she had sat down to rest and jumped Up cursing when she noticed the wet spot on her pants.  

Heather shook her head.

"Well, even if that's true, if you continue going to all those houses with that wagon of yours, the way you look, the whole neighborhood is going to think you peed, honey."

She let her go to the kitchen and patted a chair that had a vinyl finish so that it wouldn't ruin it if the little girl was wet, especially if she actually peed like Heather suspected.  Of course a big kid her age would not admit to peeing her pants.  She would be afraid of others laughing at her or something.

She then went and got her some milk and the promised cookies.

"Do I know your mother, dear?" she asked her.  "Because your mom should know where you are.  If you haven't been home all morning, and you obviously don't live around here, or you would have gone home to change rather than continue in wet pants, right?"

But Heather figured that there was something more to the story.  She wondered if the girl even had parents, and might have been one of those street kids that the mayor said he was trying to clean up off the streets recently.

Lily blushed deeper when she thought about the woman’s words. She really hopped the people haven’t thought she had wet her pants as well, but now she had a bigger problem.  This woman was probing her and she really didn’t want to be turned into the authorities and end up back in an orphanage. She had to tread lightly here.

”No I don’t think you have, she lives a city over. There wasn’t a troop there so she enrolled me in this one.”  She shoved cookie after cookie in her mouth. Nothing had ever tasted so good. Lily was eating so fast that she started to choke on one of the cookies and had to quickly gulp down some milk to dislodge the sweet.  “Um...” She lost her train of thought and had to pause to try to make up the rest of her alibi.  After a few seconds she added, “But they were supposed to pick me up down at the park after I was done so don’t worry about me.”

Now, she had done given herself away, as far as Heather was concerned.  No loving parents would leave you one city over, especially if the troop masters were not going to stay with you as a group, to do some activity all alone like this.

"Alright, missy," Heather finally said.  "Out with it.  Tell me what is really going on, or I'll take yo to the police right now and see what is going on.  If you don't want involvement with the police, then tell me the truth.  Why are you really selling all that stuff, and why'd you pee your pants, honey?"

She waited.

She watched the little girl.

"You can try to run, but I have a phone right here.  All I have to do, is tell them where you were least.  Their cars and radios are much faster than your little feet, darling.  But if you tell me the truth, maybe I can work something out to help you instead of sending you to them, if that's what you are scared of."

Lily jumped out of her chair and said angrily, “Damn it I didn’t wet my pants!” She didn’t mean to snap but the woman’s assumptions were too much. The woman must have seen her urge to run and that frustrated her more. After the threat Lily calmed herself and sat down.  She could not go to the police she she would have to work things out with this lady. 

“Fine I ran away from the orphanage alright!” It bugged her that a random stranger had found her out, but what else could she do but tell the truth.  “I was trying to make some money so I could find a place to stay for the night. Are you happy now? Can I go or are you going to sick the damn cops on me?”

Heather frowned and put a finger to her own lips.

"Hush, honey.  You are not going to go to anymore houses like this.  Do you not know how dangerous that is?  And no, I'm not sicking the police on you, either.  I'm going to let you stay here the night while we figure out a safer arrangement."

She stood up and walked over to the little girl after she was calm enough.

"Honey, you don't need to use adult punctuation words with me.  I am not going to hurt you, and honestly, I wanted you to be honest so that you could accept my help more easily.  I don't care if you peed your pants or not, you are still soaking wet, and are likely getting a rash on your butt, honey."

She still believed the little girl peed herself, especially because of how violently she had reacted, as if she was scared of being caught peeing her pants.

"Honey, there aren't many eight or nine year olds that wouldn't have wet their pants if you were trying to do this all morning like it seems, and had no chance to visit the bathroom. Please don't get scared if it seems I figured out you had no safe toilet to get to.  I really do completely understand, honey."

“Wait seriously you aren’t going to turn me in?” Lily was dumbfounded.  Was this lady serious or was she just going to call the police while she slept. She was so lost in these thoughts that she completely spaced out until the woman mentioned 8 year olds. 

“I’m thirteen okey, I've just always been short for my age.” But rather than push the subject she instead dropped it by saying, “Thank you for letting me stay.”

Another lie, Heather though.  Obviously something to try to lessen the idea that the poor girl likely peed her self and trying to lead credibility to her sitting on a wet bench.  But Heather wasn't fooled... or rather, she thought she wasn't.  Eight or thirteen, the girl peed herself, and if she was admitting she was thirteen, then wetting herself had to be twice as embarrassing!

"Honey, it's okay," Heather said.  "But be honest because this is important.  You really are a foster kid or something that doesn't have a regular family right now, right?  Because if your parents are looking for you, I don't want to get in trouble.  If you are just an orphan kid, then I can maybe talk with the right people to get custody of you, and that way, you won't have to go back to a group home or whatever it is they call those places."

Unfortunately for poor Lily, the orphanage also had her birthday down wrong, which put her at 8 years old, not 13.

But that was something for Heather to find out later.

For now, Heather, reached down and help the little child stand up.

"You're going upstairs to my bathroom where you can take a bath," she told her.  "I know you probably still feel nervous, but you'll feel a lot better not having to wear wet jeans, honey."

“Woah now,” Lily said as she was helped up.  “I agreed to stay the night, that is all. You don’t even know me and you are offering to take custody of me.” This woman was either super nice or super crazy, but she would take her up on the bath and the bed. “Where is your bathroom.” Honestly she just wanted to be alone at the moment. She would figure out what she would do when the morning came. “Wait I need to grab my stuff,” she said remembering her wagon outside. She didn’t have much but it was still hers. 

Heather nodded.

"Get your stuff, if you want it," she said.  "But I believe I have some clothes that will fit you and will look a lot nicer than what you have with you.  Maybe I can even wash your stuff for you, huh?"

She smiled.

She let her get her stuff and then took her up to the bathroom.

There, she started to run a bath for her.

"I'll go get that gown and panties I told you about, and then we can put all your clothes in a wash.  After your bath, maybe you can watch TV or take a nap until I get dinner ready, if you want."

So the little girl didn't want to stay with her?  That was unfortunate, because if she didn't want to stay with her, then Heather would not feel right letting her wonder the streets on her own.  Maybe she would have to call CPS after all to make sure the poor kid was protected.

“Um yeah sure I guess you could do that, but I don’t want to put you out.”  Lily wheeled her stuff inside and shut the door. She then followed her up to the bathroom.  “Wow this is much nicer than I expected.” She looked around at the marble tiles and shining silver taps. This lady must make bank! Maybe it wouldn’t be that bad staying here. “Yeah sure that sounds nice.”  She waited for Heather to leave and then she stripped off her clothes.  They really were filthy, it filled her with shame to think how far she had fallen. 

She sighed as she eased herself into the tub. The water felt great but she noticed her bum was a little itchy, the lady might have been right about the rash.  Lily didn’t want to think about that now and she let herself relax, actually she was so relaxed that she soon drifted off to sleep.  

Heather left her in the bathroom to relax, and to go get some stuff for her to wear.  She would get a diaper that her elementary school niece sometimes wore to bed.  If the poor thing wets her pants in the daytime instead of pulls them down somewhere, hiding, maybe she has trouble getting to the toilet, and if she does, maybe she even wets the bed.

This girl was about the same size as Susan, her eight year old niece.

She went into the bedroom she would let her stay in, the same one that her niece sleeps in when she comes, and she looked through the drawers under the bed pulling out a thick bedtime diaper.  She laid it out on the bed.

The top band of the diaper displayed the words:  "It's not Pee pee:  It's Princess Sprinkles" in Sprinkle Pink Writing.  On the front flap of the diaper, there was a picture of what Jasmine might have looked like in a diaper when she was a little kid inside a purple circle.  On the back, it said Toot Toot power for when Sprinkles isn't enough.

Heather smiled at these words, and she laid the diaper out, and then put a bottle of powder next to the diaper and a bottle of special skin oil to help with rashes.  

She then looked through her closet and found her Niece's comfortable sleeper that zipped up the back.  They bought it because the girl kept insisting she was not a baby and would take her diapers off at night when no one was looking and then pee the bed, so by buying one with the zipper in the back, it was harder for her to undo, but it was comfortable, and while she didn't like being trapped in her diaper, she loved the warm comfortable feeling of this pink and white bunny sleeper that also had a head piece that came up with rabbit ears.

Once she had that ready, she went back to the bathroom to check on the girl and to see about her clothes.

She picked them up and inspected them.

Her panties were soaked, and had a stain that went even to the front of them.  Yes, the girl definitely peed, Heather decided.  If she was thirteen years old like she was trying to claim, then all the more shame for her peeing, and obviously, all the more reason she would deny doing that.  If she was closer to eight or nine like her height indicated, then all the more likely she still wet the bed.  Either way, she would put her in a diaper for now, and over night, and if she woke up the next morning dry, then they could talk about whether she needed  diapers or not.  They had something more important to talk about than diapers though.  The girl wanted to leave, and Heather worried that if she did, something bad might happen to her.

She brought the wet stuff down to the laundry to wash it, and then she took the clothes from the wagon, and put them in the wash, too.  If the girl insisted on leaving, she needed to at least start out with clean clothes wherever she went, and she would definitely have to call CPS the moment the girl left to tell them that a little eight year old was wandering the streets on her own, and left before she could take her to get help.

Then she came back and sighed at the sleeping little girl.  She picked her up and held her close as she carried her to the bedroom and sat her on the diaper.

"Poor little baby," Heather breathed more to her self than the sleeping child.  "It was so exhausting getting away from a bad place, wasn't it?"

She set her down into the diaper, and then she lifted her feet and started to rub ointment and oil into her skin to try to prevent the rash getting any worse.  There was definitely a rash forming on her bottom and between the crevice of where her legs met with her pelvis.

She paid careful attention to getting the girl well protected, and then she sprinkled powder, first lifting up her butt by her legs, and putting it all over the bottom of the diaper, and then she moved her legs one at a time out of the way while she powdered her pee pee area and the crevice of her thigh and pelvis joints.  

After that, she carefully pulled up the diaper and taped it closed on her.

"It's alright now, if you pee," Heather whispered to her.  "You don't have to be ashamed of wetting your pants now because you are in a garment made for that, baby."

She then slipped the sleeper up her legs and over her chest, and fed her arms through, and then gently rolled her to her side, to zip it up in back.  There was a catch hook to zip it past that would make it hard for the wearer to get it pulled unzipped again because you had to both hold the plastic latch back and pull the zipper down at the same time to undo it, and it was in an awkward position for the wearer to do both at the same time.

She then picked up her little charge, and carried her down to the Livingroom, and put her on the floor near the television so she could watch her for when she woke up, and might be scared to find herself in an unfamiliar house.  She covered her with a light sheet, and then went to the kitchen to start making her some dinner.

Lily didn’t stir the whole trip from the bathtub to the room. She was out cold while her bum was lifted, she was comatose when the diaper was brought between her legs and tapped, and she was dead to the world when she was put in the sleeper and brought downstairs. 

The next time Lily opened her eyes it was dark outside and she was in front of the tv. She yawned loudly and looked around. Lily hadn’t really gotten a good look at the house before, but everything from the 70’ tv to the leather couches told her that she was right about her earlier assumptions that her host was loaded.  After laying thee for a few minutes she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, took the sheet off, and stood up. Instantly something felt wrong. She was clad from head to toe in a very childish bunny sleeper, but what was stranger was the feeling between her legs as well as the loud crinkle that had followed her movement.  Lily pulled the bunny hood off and attempted to take the sleeper off but to no avail. The zipper behind her back would not budge but she had a feeling she knew what was beneath the sleeper, and she really hoped she was wrong. 

Soon the aromas of cooking meat in tomato sauce based main dish was flowing through the house coupled with the steaming potatoes that she was getting ready to make mashed potatoes with, and the steaming ears of corn.

Heather had a maid, but she preferred to cook her self.  She got pleasure from cooking, especially when someone else was there to enjoy her cooking.

From the oven, were smells of fresh corn bread and that of a cake baking.

She had a huge oven on one side of her kitchen plus two stoves with their own ovens, so she had plenty of room to cook.  Loaded she was, and no where had she spent more money in her house, than in the kitchen, her favorite room of the house.

Heather walked out into the living room, and she smiled when she saw the little girl stirring.

"Are you getting hungry?" she asked her.

She walked over and sat on the sofa.

"I took the liberty of emptying your wagon and putting all your laundry in the wash while you were asleep."

Lily hadn’t noticed the smells emanating from the kitchen due to her current predicament.  She was in fact very hungry but she had a lot more pressing matters at the moment. 

“Did you take me out of the bath tub?” Lily couldn’t wrap her head around this stranger seeing her naked but her questions didn’t stop there and she continued on. “Why am I wearing footie pajamas and what the hell is this?”  She poked at her crotch and felt the indent of padding push into her, as well as hearing a loud accompanying crinkle. She was to pressed for answers that she completely disregarded the bit about her wagon. 

"Honey, you fell asleep in the tub, and so I had to get you out before you drowned.  A girl of your stature should not fall asleep in a place like that because you could get injured, but I knew you were really tired, so yes, I took you out of the bath and found something for you to wear so I could wash your clothes for you."

She smiled as the girl pocked at her diaper area.

"Well, you wouldn't want to wear someone else's panties, would you?  Even if they were clean?  I wouldn't.  It just feels, well, wrong, doesn't it?  And yours were wet and dirty, honey.  I had to put them in the wash.  And I couldn't put my nieces clothes on you without covering your bottom because that would be as wrong as putting you in her panties, right?"

She smiled.

"So, I put a diaper on you for now.  I figure your clothes are going to take a while to wash, so you can just wear a diaper for the night, and in the morning, after you wake up, you can change back into your panties if you want.  And this way, if you happen to have accidents in bed, you won't get my furniture ruined by peeing all over it, right?"

She reached a hand out for her.

"I have some lasagna in the over, and I'm about to go mash potatoes to go with it.  Want to come and see my kitchen?"

She was trying to change the topic since she knew, whether the girl was eight or thirteen, that a diaper was an embarrassing thing, and the more they talked about it, the harder it would be for her to deal with being stuck in one.

Lily didn’t believe Heather’s explanation for a minute, but what good would arguing do. The woman had already made up her mind that she had wet her pants and diapered her accordingly. Accepting this fact didn’t make her any less angry or embarrassed however. 

“You could have asked before dressing me like a giant toddler.” She wasn’t going to fight the situation but that didn’t mean she couldn’t try to get out of it by asking nicely.  If that didn’t work she would just have to stick out a night in diapers. “I would actually much prefer wearing your nieces panties.  I’m not a baby and I really don’t want to wear a.. a,” she couldn’t bring her self to say the embarrassing word so instead said, “you know.”

She chose to ignore the question about the kitchen until she got her answer about the diaper. 

"Honey, my niece would mind.  She's very picky about panties, and if you were to take her panties, how would you pay for replacing them for her?  I'm sorry, but you also peed your pants earlier regardless of what you say, and if you wet the bed tonight, and got my niece's favorite pajamas and bed wet, she wouldn't want to wear them anymore.  I can't trust you not to wet because even if you tell me you never wet the bed, you were not honest about peeing your pants earlier, so there is no way I could trust you on that, honey."

She sighed.

"I am sorry, but unless I see proof that you don't need a diaper, myself, you are going to have to wear a diaper here at my house at night when you sleep.  If you were to stay with me for a month and not ever wet your diapers, then I would consider putting you in panties at night.  In the daytime, I will try to put you in panties, but if you wet them again like you did earlier, then I'll have to put you back in diapers for that, too, honey."

She frowned.

"I know you really don't want to stay here, but your choices are limited.  You can either go back where you came from, where at least you have food and a bed, or you can try to run away, and I'll have to call the department of Child Welfare to let them know where you were last, or you can stay with me, and at least you will know you have your own bed to sleep in, you will have nice healthy meals, and you will have all the toys you ever wanted as well as a real mommy-figure that wants to take care of you, and is not doing it for the money."

Lily hadn’t expected her attempt to work but the idea of being diapers at night for a month!  The thought was too horrible to imagine but she knew she would get worse if she called the CDC. She was too shocked right now to deal with anything more than her immediate diapered state.  So, instead she reverted back to the original question Heather had asked. 

“Um yeah please show me your kitchen.”  While she was being shown around the kitchen, every step reminded her about what she was wearing. The best she could do was not to think about the purpose of the infantile garment.  

Heather could see that she was a little nervous.  Maybe putting her to work might help.

"I'm going to take those potatoes from the steamer in a minute to make mashed potatoes.  Have you ever mashed potatoes before?" she smiled at her little charge that she thought was no older than nine.  "It can be fun to do.  After you add the mild and butter, you get to push the potatoes and destroy them.  This is called mashing, baby."

She brought poor little Lily to the counter, gave her a stepping stool whether she needed it or not, and once she was over the pot, she handed her a masher.

"You can start pushing on the potatoes while I go get the butter and the milk," she told her.  "It doesn't matter if you start mashing first, as long as you also mix the butter and milk in afterwards, really good, okay?"

She then went to get the butter and the milk.