LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Door to door baby

Luvschild

The people in charge of the orphanage never had the kids make food so mashing potato’s was defiantly a thing she had ever done. Lily listened to the instructions but winced as she her Heather call her baby. Before she had a chance to retort, Heather brought her over to the counter and continued with her instructions. The moment was gone, so Lily grabbed the potato masher and started mashing. The table was a little high however, making it awkward for her and begrudgingly she stepped up on the stool. While climbing she stumbled and almost fell, this was due to the unfamiliar bulk between her legs.  The padding pushed her legs apart slightly and she did have the full range of movement she was used to. She had all the potatoes mashed by the time Heather brought back the other ingredients.

”Done,” she said simply.  She hoped the food was almost done because hunger was gnawing at her stomach.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, you did a fine job," she said.  "But you're not done.  You have to mix in the milk and butter good or it won't taste as good."

Heather measured in the butter and milk, and then she pointed at the bowl.

"I'll be right over there, getting other stuff out of the ovens," she pointed at two of the three ovens.  Then we'll set the table, and after a short prayer to thank God that you found a nice place to spend the night and take care of you, we will eat, okay?"

She smiled at her expectedly.

Then she was off to take care of the cornbread, lasagna, steamed corn, and Mac and cheese.

Lily rolled her eyes at the mention of praying but didn’t say anything. When she added the milk and butter it didn’t take long for the mixture to become light a frothy. Once that happened she took, that as a job well done and sat down at the dinner table. She considered setting the table but she didn’t want to do it and then find out she had done it wrong. Plus while sitting, the presence of the diaper between her legs was easier to ignore.  

More as an attempt to fill the silence rather than actual curiosity, Lily asked, “Why do you have diapers anyway?”  I don’t see any babies around here.”

"Well, it's true my niece hasn't been here for a few months.  The diapers were left here when she and her mom moved out about six months ago.  My niece is about your age, and she used to wet the bed, so we put her in diapers at night."

She smiled.

Heather now had all the food at the table, and went and got the plates, the cutlery, and the glasses and put them on the table.

"Now, to set a proper table," she looked at Lily.  "First, put your plate in the center of the place mat."

She put her own plate in the center and waited for Lily to do the same.  Then she went on teaching her where the proper fork and spoons went.  Once she had done that, she taught her where the glasses went, and then she looked over Lily's work to see if she even got it half right.

"Now, we can pray for the food and for your good fortune."

(I take it you are not religious, so we'll skip the words of the prayer.)

Once they were done praying, Heather took the main dish, and passed it over to Lily.  

"Take what you want, and then pass it back to me.  Normally, the host should let the guests serve themselves first before serving herself."

The woman was already treating Lily like she belonged there, and that this was a normal way of her teaching her child good manners.

Lily almost said she wish her aunt had taken the diapers with her but she thought it better to hold her tongue on the matter. Instead she focused intently on the method in which Heather set the table. Her own dinners at the orphanage were anything but proper and it was interesting to see how classy folk ate. 

“Can’t I just stand up and grab it?” To Lily the whole passing the food around seemed like a waste of time and effort when they were perfectly capable of grabbing it themselves. 

"No," Heather looked at her as though she had said the F word, which would have probably earned her more than a look.  "We ladies do not do any such thing unless we actually serve people at their place.  It is far more polite pass food around and get it in turn.  It is also more open for conversation than milling around as though you are starving like someone in the poor house."

She shook her head.

"I have never stood and piled my plate anywhere but at a buffet restaurant where someone insisted on taking me."

She continued to pass the food around.

"However, if you are really that hungry, just for tonight, I'll let YOU do it, but you will still pass me the food that nearest you until I fill my own plate.  Understand?"

Lily was shocked by Heathers adamance. She had not thought it was a big deal at all but perhaps it was more important than she had first though. 

“Um no it’s okay.” She looked around the table, “Can you please pass the lasagna?”  If it was important to Heather and not a big deal to Lily, Lily would compromise. 

Heather smiled and nodded pleasantly as she picked up the lasagna and passed it to her.  

"If you are going to be here for a while, then you will become my heir," she told her.  "It's very important that my heir be as refined a young lady as is her benefactor."

She then passed other food to her taking what was near her back to put some on her plate before setting it down to reach for the next thing.

Then she asked her.

"Now, if you would be so kind as to pass me two ears of corn?  I figure getting the corn out is easier for you than lifting the heavy bowl?" she said.

Another thing she had done, was hold the bowls of food out for her, but not make her take them since she thought the girl was eight, and therefore, likely not strong enough to hold a bowl or serving dish full of food without spilling it yet in one hand and serving herself with the other hand.

Once they were both ready, she nodded at her to eat.

"Tell me what you think?"

Of course, Heather loved to cook, so while she would not compare her food to any of the proper world's best chefs and cooks, she certainly didn't cook garbage, either.

“Heir? You mean like I would get all this?”  What else could she have meant?  Maybe it was worth it to let this lady take her in. She was sure she could talk her out of the diapers for a month. 

She was catching on to the passing food around but honestly she just really wanted to eat. As of yet she hadn’t dropped or spilled anything. However, she was so focused on passing the food around that she didn’t realize that Heather hadn’t been handing her the whole bowls. Last of all, she handed Heather the corn and then she could finally eat. 

When she finally took a bite she was in heaven. The food was better than anything she had ever eaten.

Once her mouth was empty she said, “Oh my gosh this is so good thank you.”  

For the rest of the meal Lily didn’t say much as she was too busy savoring every bite and soon her plate was empty. 

Heather just smiled and let her new baby eat as she also ate.  Since the baby had nothing to really say while she was eating, Heather figured she would just let her eat peacefully.

Once it looked like her baby was getting full, for she passed her food as many times as she asked for it, she got up out of her seat, and she smiled down at her little eight/nine year old baby and said.  "When you are finished, you are excused."

Then Heather started to take dishes over to the huge sink area she had in the kitchen.  There were one set of twin basins she used primarily for washing the dishes.  Though she certainly could afford it, she didn't trust dishwashers.  Sometimes, the dishwashing soap would cake to plates, or the dishwasher didn't get the food off the plates, and then at the high temperatures that it ran at, it would back that food into the dish.  To prevent that, you had to wash the plates anyway, so what was the point of the dishwasher if you were going to wash the dishes anyway?

She did have a high power rinsing wand that hung over the twin sinks, that would blast most of the grease and hardest caked on food off of dishes, however, and she almost always used that to first rinse dishes off before washing them.

It was nice to have money, and when she didn't feel like doing the dishes herself, she could always count on her two little Asian maids to do it when they came in to keep her home clean.  Of course, by the time the little girl had found this house, Heather had already sent them home for the day, but she was likely to meet Ayumi and Satomi the next morning, as both the girls would be required to take care of little Lily's bed when her diapers leaked at night, and she made a small mess either in bed or on her bedroom floor from not getting her mommy's attention in time.

Lily stuffed herself to the point of bursting and by the time she was done she found herself once again drifting off. 

“May I please be excused?  I don’t think you want me falling asleep on your kitchen table.” She allowed herself a giggle. She was going to wait until tomorrow to make up her mind but after eating all that food and the idea of inheriting all of this, she already knew she wanted it. “And umm would you maybe adopt me?”

Heather smiled and nodded.

"Of course I'd have to adopt you to make you my heir, honey.  You see, I have no children of my own, and my only niece has the likelihood of inheriting her own parents' fortunes, so I have no one else to leave mine to, that I want to."

She smiled.

"And you're not going to wait until I'm dead and gone before you get it, either.  I don't like the idea of being dead and not seeing you enjoy your inheritance, so if I am still alive after you turn 35, except for a small portion that I will need from the estate every month to live, you will inherit everything regardless of being married or what not.  There will be one thing I ask of you, but I'll talk about that in detail when you are a little older and understand what that means."

Heather wouldn't have minded an eight/nine year old little girl falling asleep at her table, but just the same, she smiled and took her by the hand and had her come to the living room.

"Watch TV for a bit, honey.  I want to finish the dishes, and then I want to put you to bed.  Besides, I want to check your diaper because if you are wet, it will be really uncomfortable for you to sleep the night like that."

Lily was ecstatic to hear that she would get money even before the lady passed. She was so happy she ran over and hugged Heather. “Thank you.“. However with the mention of wetting herself Lily bristled again.  “I told you before I’m not going to wet myself.”  But she did was she was told and sat in front of the Tv. She didn’t last long and soon Lily had once again passed out from exhaustion; dead to the world until morning.

Heather didn't believe her though, and just shrugged when she said she wasn't going to pee her pants.  She was a little turned off by the girl's attitude though.  She said this almost like she was yelling at an older sister, and that was not going to go over on Heather if she kept it up.  She might find herself punished, if she used the : "I told you" tone again.  

Heather didn't say anything at the moment though and let the little one go into the living room to watch television.

Once the girl was out, Heather had finished with the dishes, and she had come to the living room to see how her little one was doing, and noticed she was sleeping.  Poor little one.  Very exhausted, wasn't she?

She picked her up, felt her bottom, but of course she had a diaper on and then this very fluffy sleeper.  There was no way she was going to tell if the little one wet her diaper yet by trying to feel through this.

She took her to her room, and then pulled down the sleeper, pulled the back of the diaper out to see if there was any number two.  There being none of that, she felt it safe to put a finger in the leg holes and check for wetness.

Well, she was still dry for now?

Heather smiled and zipped her little sleeper back up in place, and then put her little girl down to sleep.

After a few more hours of television, Heather went to bed herself.

AT six in the morning, Ayumi and Satomi came into the kitchen and started breakfast.  At six thirty, Heather woke up and went to get a bath.  She had forgotten to tell her maids about the new child, but she figured the maids could make Lily something to eat when Lily woke up.

Lily woke up for the second time in a strange place.  She glanced around and saw pink walls and stuffed animals. It was a few seconds before she remembered the previous day’s events and when she did a smile came to her face.  She pushed the blankets off of her and swing her legs off the bed.  It was then that she felt the padding and remembered that she was wearing a diaper. Lily grumbled at the realization and vowed that she was going to get out of the thing as soon as she could.  As soon as she stood up and gravity hit her body, her bladders fullness hit her.

”Crap she didn’t show me where the bathroom was.” She left the room and started exploring. With ever wrong room her bladder became more desperate.  When she finally came to the right door, she shoved it open and opened the toilet seat. She was going to make it, thank god.  However, she forgot about the sleeper and when she remembered and tried to unzip the back she found it wouldn’t budge. After a minute of trying she came to the realization that she wouldn’t be able to do this alone.  Heather had to be downstairs so that’s the next place she went.  With every step her bladder got closer to bursting until she spurted a little pee into the diaper. The diapered soaked it up immediately but the spot that had absorbed it was slightly warm.  With the shock of what had happened, she slipped on the last step and landed on her butt.  With that the dam broke and her diaper drank up her accident until she felt the warmth encase her nether regions and bottom.  She stood up, still in shock and felt her crotch.  Even though the sleeper she could feel the warm bulk.  The diaper was even thicker now and her ability to hide what had just happened was virtually zero.

Of course, Heather was eating breakfast by this time, and two young girls, one about 20 years old, and one about fifteen years old, both Asian, were cleaning the living room when they saw a girl slip on her butt not far off.

Ayumi, the fifteen year old, and only a little taller than she was, because a lot of Japanese tended to be shorter than Americans, though that wasn't always the case.

"Are you alright, honey?" she asked assuming the other girl to be about 8 or 9 just like Heather had.  "Miss said that you would likely be up soon, and that you might want some breakfast.  If you come to the kitchen, I can get you something."

She smiled at her.

Satomi continued to clean.

Heather came out of the dining room upon hearing the thump and she ran right over to them.

"Oh, baby, are you okay?  What happened?  Did you fall down the stairs?  Are you alright?"

Ayumi smiled and looked up at miss.

"Miss?  She just slipped on the last step," she said.  "But she seems to have wet her diaper when she fell."

Ayumi was well aware what it looked like when a diaper was wet under that sleeper because of Heather's niece.

"Well, that's to be expected," Heather said.  "She kind of wets her pants sometimes."

She turned to her little charge.

"You want to go up and get a bath and some clean clothes before breakfast?" Heather asked the little one.

She had maids!?  It was bad enough that she had just wet herself, but the fact that there were other people there to witness it, and the fact that Heather had played it off like it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary, made it so much worse. 

“It... it was just because I couldn’t get this stupid sleeper off. I promise you I was at the toilet but I couldn’t get it off.” She was almost in tears but she didn’t need to add crying in front of the three women to the whole situation. 

Heather picked her little girl up, and she hugged her.

"It's okay, honey.  It's okay."

She got her to her feet, and took her hand and started to lead her upstairs.

"I'm going to take care of her myself.  I'm going to adopt her, so she's just nervous." she explained to the other girls.  "Honestly, I'm not sure if she does this all the time or not, but she was wet yesterday, and she did it this morning.  But then, she might just be really nervous."

The Asian girls smiled and nodded and went on as if nothing happened.

Heather directed the little girl to the bathroom, sat down on the edge of the tub, and turned Lily to face her.

"Honey, it's okay," she whispered to her.  "You are my little heir.  But you need to listen to mommy or it will be heard for me to parent you and make you my heir.  You want to be my heir, don't you, sweetheart?  So stop telling me that you don't pee your pants.  What you did yesterday, and this morning shows otherwise, and if you really don't do that, then you need to show it the rest of the day, okay?"

She hugged her.

"Now, let me get this off you, and get you in a bath, honey."

She smiled.

"It's okay for eight and nine year old children to wet their pants, though, sweetheart.  Mommy won't spank or be mean if my little eight year old daughter pees her pants, baby."

She then started to help her out of the sleeper.

She was focusing so hard on trying not to cry that she stayed silent throughout all of Heather’s words and didn’t even correct her on her age. At this moment in time she just wanted out of the sleeper and, more importantly, the wet diaper.  Lily just went along with everything, hoping that this diaper thing wouldn’t become a recurring thing. 

Heather smiled when it looked like she understood, and she turned her little one around so she could unzip the sleeper.

Once the sleeper was undone, she helped her get her arms out of the sleeves, and then she pulled it down her legs and took it off revealing a very soggy and yellow tinged diaper.  It was so heavy, and when she pushed on the rear of the diaper, she could feel the liquid still inside it.  It was a wonder the diaper had not leaked on her.  Poor baby.

She turned her little girl to face her again, and then she smiled up at her.

"Next time you gotta go potty, if you are nervous, you can come and get me, honey.  I'll take you potty if you want."

She undid the left tape of her diaper.

"I want to be your mommy, so helping you whether it is to clean you up because my poor sweetie wet her pants, or if it is to put you on the potty so you don't wet yourself...," she undid the right tape.  "I would be very happy to help my little sweetheart."

She let the diaper fall from between the little girl's legs into her hand, and she started to ball it up with the tapes to hold it tightly together.  It was a pretty heavy ball.

Heather grabbed a hold of Lily's wrist, and she kept her there, while she started to run the bath and put a plug in the tub.  Then she got a cloth, and she started to wipe her little heir's legs down after wetting it in warm water.

"I love taking care of my little heir," she told her.  "And yes, I did take good care of you last night when you fell asleep in the tub and needed to be dressed, and when you fell asleep the second time, I did check to see if you had wet again, but you were dry, so mommy put you to bed.  Do you think you can call me mommy, sweetheart?"

She was gently rubbing her little girl's legs the whole time with the wet cloth, getting the pee off of her, and slowly getting higher and higher on her thighs until she brushed her privates with the cloth.

"Mommy wants to make sure you don't get sick, so let mommy wipe off your privates and your butt, okay?"

She smiled at her and tried to look reassuring to her.

"It's natural for mommies to wipe their little girls' privates when they wet their pants, honey.  I'm not going to hurt you or shame you, baby girl."

All in all this had to be the worst experience of Lily’s life. When she unzipped the sleeper and lily got a good look at the diaper, she nearly fainted. It would have been bad enough in a plan white diaper but this thing was so obviously babyish it hurt, and when you factored in how wet it was it was too much to bare. Next, Heather had to push on the thing to draw out her suffering and cause Lily to feel how wet and warm it was against her skin. Lily wanted to speak but her voice did not seem to be working at the moment, so all she could do was open and close her mouth while Heather talked about how much of a baby she thought she was. Even if Heather hadn’t grabbed her wrist, Lily didn’t think she would be able to convince her legs to move. 

When she was finally able to get her tongue to work properly, she stammered would much that all she was able to manage was, “I...I.”  Before she could articulate anything else, Heather started to wipe her privates and she felt her face flush with heat. 

Heather smiled and pulled her little girl into a hug after she wiped her, and the she sat her down on her lap.

"I know, honey," she was answering the girl saying "I... I...."  "I know you are not thinking you are a baby.  I don't think you're a baby either, honey.  You're just an abandoned little girl that has never really been potty trained properly... either that, or you need to see a doctor.  Either way, mommy is here to take care of you, and we have plenty of money to let you see a specialist as much as you need to sort the problem if you are just having body problems."

She then helped her step into the tub.

"Mommy will never ever be mad at you for wetting your pants, and I won't call you a baby either, okay?"

She helped her sit down, and then she went and got her niece's bath toys out of the hall closet and came back and put them in the tub.

"Why don't you play for a bit to take your mind off of what happened earlier, and after you are feeling a little more yourself, then mommy will continue your bath, okay?"

She smiled at her.

"I'll be back in a little bit, so you just go ahead and play, honey."

She leaned over and kissed her head.

Then she went off to find another diaper and to get a cute pair of shorts and a Mickey Mouse Purple T-shirt for her.  She thought a minute, and also decided to get her a diaper cover, that was more made like a onesie, made so that her niece would stop trying to take the diapers off herself because eight year olds don't like diapers, but sometimes, Heather had insisted her niece wear a diaper when they were out all day not trusting her to make it to the potty since she still had night time accidents at the time.

She came back into the bathroom and laid the clothes out for her little one to see.  First, the pastel blue shorts, then the purple Mickey shirt, then the unders that was the onesie, which was thicker in the butt area to try to catch pee pee leaks from the diaper, and then the diaper.

She laid them out on the toilet, and then she went over and checked on her little heir.

"Feeling a little better, sweetheart?" she asked.  "Can mommy clean you up, now?" 

Lily listened to Heather but in her haze of shame all she heard was ‘You are a baby and not potty trained’. She felt bad herself for having an accident but she still did not want to be a baby.  When set in the tub with the bath toys, she just sat there only half paying attending to the floating toys, and poking or podding at each toy; then Heather came back. 

“I can um, clean myself just fine I promise. I’m not completely helpless.”  Did she really believe that?  Lily wasn’t sure anymore. 

Heather smiled and sat down on the tub.

"Yes, I am sure you can, honey.  But you are my heir now, and you have never had a mommy take care of you and show you what that feels like, have you?  AT least not in any kind of memory that you have of her?"

She got a cloth and started to wet it.

"Are you scared I'm going to hurt you or something, honey?  I'm not.  I've always wanted a little girl to take care of.  Can't you let mommy clean you up, at least just this once?  It's not because you can't, but rather, so mommy can feel like I really have a little heir and a daughter that wants me?"

She smiled.

"Of course, if you don't, I guess....  Maybe I picked my heir too fast.  Maybe I should have gone to the orphanage and picked an appropriate child out in person instead of letting one land on my doorstep.  But honestly, if you believe in fate and magic, then maybe this was supposed to happen.  maybe?"

She smiled again and raised the cloth to start wiping off her young charge's face.

At the mention of her own mother Lily just shook her head. She had been abandon so early she didn’t even have wisps of a memory. Lily could tell the woman was trying to guilt her into loving her. She really didn’t want this woman cleaning herself when she was perfectly capable but it didn’t really seem like she was giving her a choice as she started to wipe Lily’s face.  Lily didn’t stop her, giving into quiet submission for the nonce.