LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Rags to Riches

Gia Sapphire was a shady girl, and for good reason. As of one year ago, she had just gotten out of a bad relationship with an ex-partner, whom was as disinterested as her as if she were a fly on the wall. So, while Gia had gone from one meaningless job to another, she had surprisingly found solace in stripping. She worked at a bar downtown called 'The Devil's Lair' which as the name suggested attracted the classy folk. She did not even mind dancing for the men as it was often the men that paid the biggest tips, but occasionally if she were extra lucky she would get the chance to dance for a lady...

Yumi wasn't a richy rich girl but she luckily saves enough to afford the club in town and goes on friday nights this was her 4th time going and she saw a girl shed never seen before and asked a nearby female worker"h-how much for a dance from her?"she asked timidly smiling looking at her not even knowing her stage name

The girl looked at Yumi condescendingly; "If you have to ask you can't afford her! Don't you know who that is? That's Gia Sapphire, she's the most prized dancer in this whole bar! Who knows though, maybe if you go talk to her she'll take a liking to you!" The girl winked as she walked away implying their was more to that statement than to take it at face value.

Yumi blushes taking a deep breath and walks over to her since she had just finished a dance from the looks of it and she tapped her on the shoulder"m-miss how much for a dance?''she said timidly again afraid of getting laughed at or told to leave or anything else that could happen she thinks to herself worrying all the time

Without saying anything Gia reached into the girl's purse and took all her money. She gave Yumi a wink as she handed her purse back and pushed her down on a chair: hard. She brushed her pussy up against Yumi's and before the girl could say anything her tongue was deep inside her throat. 

"You like that bitch?" Gia asked as her gigantic pussy swallowed Yumi's tiny one. 

Yumi nods slowly feeling embarrassed that she only had a 100 dollars there due to having to pay someone else for something she owed them but was glad she was doing this after a stressful work week at the coffee shop she worked at where she was hit on everyday or yelled at due to being clumsy and slow 

Gia went deep into her throat with her tongue and felt the girl get moist.

"You like this don't you, you piece of shit? You think you can pay me a hundred dollars and I wouldn't notice how little you paid me? You're coming home with me tonight to make up the difference, cunt!" She said as Gia got a little moist herself thinking of what she would do to Yumi. 

"I-im sorry i h-had to pay off something?"she said due to having to pay for her inhaler but feels nervous around this girl but doesn't say no to going home with her not knowing what to expect from her or how rough she'll be

Gia put her finger over the other girl's lips to get her to stop talking. "What's your name?" She asked, as she put one hand over her lips and another down her pants she found it very amusing that down by her butt she found poop skid marks.

"My, my, irritable bowel syndrome dear?" She asked, getting horny as fuck at the thought of stripping this girl naked to see her in the buff.

She blushes and says"i-its yumi and i just have trouble wiping is all?"she says blushing trying not to eep as she's touched she is a virgin she's only got dances from here but she sighs"s-somewhere else please?"she says embarrassed wondering how rough this star of the club is

Gia pulled Yumi's hair back; hard. "Someone needs to be taught some proper wiping techniques! Come on bitch!" Gia was so turned on at this point that she picked up Yumi by her legs and swung her over her head like a baby. Gia was a strong girl, so carrying her didn't seem too bad at all. She could smell the stink coming from the other girl's bottom and smiled. This was going to be the start of a new relationship.

When they got to the car their was a special type of seat that was like a baby carrier. Gia strapped Yumi in and looked at her: "Please wait until we get to my house to poop your pants girl." She said as she gave her a kiss on the lips and fingered her pussy until she felt it get wet.

She blushes feeling embarrassed but nods not wanting to poop her panties worried about what'll happen of she does knowing it'll be bad of she does and wodners where she's taking her feeling very nervous about this all.

She moaned softly as her pussy was fingered by this rough girl not knowing why she's so rough

As Gia pulled into her house she opened the gate to let them in. She smiled thinking about what Yumi would think of her house, she could tell that the girl did not come from money. The lights were very bright in her house showing off all the artwork and fancy lamps she had acquired over the years. As she brought Yumi in she smiled at the look on her face. 

"How do you like it?" She asked as she stripped off her pants and took off her shirt, leaving her bare-ass naked.

She blushes feeling very trashy compared to ber wondering why she's working at a nudey club instead of some ceo company or as a doctor and how she's making so much money and she just says"i-its amazing 

“I’m glad you like it! Now come on, follow me.” She said as she took her hand and led her to a room with a large table with leg straps and hand straps. She locked her in and smiled.

”We need to clean out that stink in you before I fuck you. Just relax this should be quick.” She said as she slipped an enema hose up her butt and began pumping the water. While this process started she pulled out her bag of diapers and smiled thinking about which one to use.

"Okay, my dear you should be experiencing some tummy feelings in a moment hear, so I wanted to prep you for that!" She said, as she slipped very thick diaper underneath her butt and powdered her thoroughly on the vagina. She taped the massively thick diaper on and smiled.

As she did so, she leaned in and kissed her on the lips seductively. "I can't wait to fuck you." 

She groans and lets it out in her diaper blushing and moaning wondering if she'll be racist to her since she's Japanese as well but wonders what her plan is

“Figures my little bitch can’t hold it in. I’ve heard your people like omorashi.” She said as she massaged the gals fill diaper and felt the enema still working.

“Ive waited a long time for a good fuck!” She said as she slipped on her dildo and pulled down the Asian’s diaper and proceeded to fuck her asshole with her massive cock with no lube. 

“Moan for me bitch!” She said as she pulled her hair and pulled deeper in her, for now the dildo kept anymore poop from coming out, but that wouldn’t last.

She shakes her head no moaning feeling full blushing hoping she doesn't try to impregnate her like a slutty girl that doesn't try"who are you anyway?'